Bring mortgage current

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Caroline
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bring mortgage current

Post by Caroline »

I really need help to bring to bring my mortgage payments current. I have applied for my social security and my lawyer has told me it could be by September. Once I have that I can make the payments. I would like to know what the process is and who to contact. Please reply soon because my 90 days in the 31 of this month and it will
be starting the process of foreclosure. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bring mortgage current

Post by Admin »

Unfortunately there is no easier easier to getting caught up with mortgage. It takes a lot of phone calls, speaking to various people and agencies, patience, and work. But some TN programs may help. Find a listing of Tennessee mortgage assistance, and some state and private options. State options would be Tennessee Housing Development Agency. The Memphis region also offers mediation for free.
Caroline wrote:I really need help to bring to bring my mortgage payments current. I have applied for my social security and my lawyer has told me it could be by September. Once I have that I can make the payments. I would like to know what the process is and who to contact. Please reply soon because my 90 days in the 31 of this month and it will
be starting the process of foreclosure. Thank you
california

Post by california »

my brother and i were taking care of my parents, my dad had heart trouble and my mother suffered from a severe and debilitating stroke. we both moved back home to help. my brother worked but i was unemployed because i needed to be at home full time to take care of her. they passed away recently and with their health problems didn't have much insurance and didn't leave much in the bank. we are still living in their house, but arent on the loan so we couldn't renegotiate the mortgage payment, which is 1047.00 a month, so the house is now in foreclosure, if something doesn't happen soon, we will literally be living out of my dads car. im still unemployed and haven't been able to collect unemployment cause i didn't work in florida during the time i was taking care of my mom. i did not want any pay from my dad either, he couldn't afford it. now we are in quite the pickel. my brother has a job but has to drive a long way to work and with gas prices its taking its toll on his income. we barely get our bills paid, most are late, and we are always having to double up the payments. we have very little money for groceries or anything else. we have applied for loans thru banks, but our credi, well it leaves much to be desired and we have written what is left of our "family" but they didn't even respond to our letters asking for help. dont know why, but that's just the way it is. i even wrote my dads friends, co workers, peers etc but again no one responded. my dad was an ordained minister and helped a lot of people when he was alive, but no one seems to want to help us now that he and my mom have passed. she was also instrumental in his work for the lord. my brother and i feel all alone and see no light at the end of the tunnel. we have not just sat here and done nothing, as i said we have tried everything but to no avail. ive recently written to some community agencies for help, but seeing as i have no kids and my brother does work, im not sure what will happen. we seem to have fallen thru the cracks. all we need is a little bit to get ahead and save some money. hopefully before we have to be out of the house because we literally, as i said, have no where to go. we are christians and keep praying something good will happen, but it seems our prayers have gone unanswered for the two years my parents have been gone. i know people get help all the time, i see it in the news etc, but i keep asking why not us? we are good people who are just lost at the moment and need a helping hand. I hope you can please answer our prayers and help us out. we are happy to talk on the phone and tell you more about ourselves, answer any questions, whatever is needed to get some help. in the meantime keep us in your prayers and hopefully god will answer ours. thanks for listening.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are sorry, but what are you looking for? Is it mortgage programs in California? If so, then we have solutions that may work for you. The state has a number of financial assistance, government aid, and other resources for you. There are options like mediation, loan interest loans, and non-profit counseling. We have extensive information on California mortgage and foreclosure programs, and read about them on our main site.
california wrote:my brother and i were taking care of my parents, my dad had heart trouble and my mother suffered from a severe and debilitating stroke. we both moved back home to help. my brother worked but i was unemployed because i needed to be at home full time to take care of her. they passed away recently and with their health problems didn't have much insurance and didn't leave much in the bank. we are still living in their house, but arent on the loan so we couldn't renegotiate the mortgage payment, which is 1047.00 a month, so the house is now in foreclosure, if something doesn't happen soon, we will literally be living out of my dads car. im still unemployed and haven't been able to collect unemployment cause i didn't work in florida during the time i was taking care of my mom. i did not want any pay from my dad either, he couldn't afford it. now we are in quite the pickel. my brother has a job but has to drive a long way to work and with gas prices its taking its toll on his income. we barely get our bills paid, most are late, and we are always having to double up the payments. we have very little money for groceries or anything else. we have applied for loans thru banks, but our credi, well it leaves much to be desired and we have written what is left of our "family" but they didn't even respond to our letters asking for help. dont know why, but that's just the way it is. i even wrote my dads friends, co workers, peers etc but again no one responded. my dad was an ordained minister and helped a lot of people when he was alive, but no one seems to want to help us now that he and my mom have passed. she was also instrumental in his work for the lord. my brother and i feel all alone and see no light at the end of the tunnel. we have not just sat here and done nothing, as i said we have tried everything but to no avail. ive recently written to some community agencies for help, but seeing as i have no kids and my brother does work, im not sure what will happen. we seem to have fallen thru the cracks. all we need is a little bit to get ahead and save some money. hopefully before we have to be out of the house because we literally, as i said, have no where to go. we are christians and keep praying something good will happen, but it seems our prayers have gone unanswered for the two years my parents have been gone. i know people get help all the time, i see it in the news etc, but i keep asking why not us? we are good people who are just lost at the moment and need a helping hand. I hope you can please answer our prayers and help us out. we are happy to talk on the phone and tell you more about ourselves, answer any questions, whatever is needed to get some help. in the meantime keep us in your prayers and hopefully god will answer ours. thanks for listening.
Thomas2

Post by Thomas2 »

My daughter and I got put in a bad situation and my roommate stole 3000 to help save his house. But went up for foreclosure. All of our belongings were thrown away, stolen and broken. Now we are staying at different places every week. I lost my job, car and everything else because of this. I need help in anyway that we can get it. My daughter, myself and unborn would be nothing but grateful if we could get any kind of help! God bless""
Quicy

Post by Quicy »

My electric and water bill are past due. My water was temporarily shut off last week. My electric bill is due 7-1-2013 and I tried to get an extension and it was not approved. We are behind on our mortgage.
My husband is disabled, terminally ill with Lou Gehrig's disease/als. we survive on food stamps and his social security disability only. 1800.00 a month.
Our mortgage is 599.00, my husbands life insurance is 269.00, our water bill is 222.10 (past due and present with reconnect fee also), our electric is 324.27, we pay 15.00 a month for Florida healthy kids for our son, and receive 167.00 in food stamps, our car insurance is 232.00. I had to pay for prescriptions for myself, at full price because Medicaid's share of cost program did not cover them, that was another 90.00. I had to have my car services...which ran another 300.00...we are already behind..and seem to be getting further behind.
We are a family of four. I cannot work as I stay home to provide him with 24/7 care giving services.
Can you direct me to any agencies that help us pay our electric and water bill and also our mortgage so we don't lose our home?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It looks like you live in Florida? If so, there are many services available. Everything from mediation is available in most counties to direct financial aid. But if you are ally that far behind, it may be challenging. You of what you said, such as an electric bill of $324, is ridiculous as well. How can your electricity be that much, which is also as much as your mortgage? Anyway, find Florida mortgage programs.
Love

Post by Love »

I need assistance to help with my mortgage to bring it current and other bills within my home. I got injured and I am unable to work. I recently jade to have surgery and of course the mortgage company does not want to hear that. I am currently behind on my mortgage and I do not have any income coming in. And. I am afraid that the mortgage company will try to take my home soon. Please help me bring it current. The resources that I have attempted or contact here in Georgia to help with my energy assistance has not been any help at all. My power would have been disconnected two months straight.