help with getting water tap, sewer, and car

State and local government assistance programs.
sandra kay kennedy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help with getting water tap, sewer, and car

Post by sandra kay kennedy »

I am disabled and live in mcalester oklahoma. After me and my ex split I moved a travel trailer to a friend of mines land to live in but there were $850. to do water tap and then need someone to run lines from meter to trailer and also run sewer. Please I'm desperate. Been here since January with no water or electric and run into dead ends everywhere I try to get help. Also ex took car and need car to go to doctor appointment that are couple hundred miles out of town I go to specilalist and I also live 17 miles from the nearest town and makes it hard to get groceries and do misc things. Please someone help!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: help with getting water tap, sewer, and car

Post by Admin »

While we are not sure about assistance in running water and power lines, we do have extensive information on utility assistance in Oklahoma and well as non-profit and government programs for Pittsburg County. For the utility programs, use this like for Oklahoma electric assistance. Most, if not all of the utility companies are referenced.
For other aid, from the government and non-profits in Oklahoma, try this. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/okl ... grams.html State resources are towards the top of the page, orselect Pittsburg County from midway down to get more local options.
sandra kay kennedy wrote:I am disabled and live in mcalester oklahoma. After me and my ex split I moved a travel trailer to a friend of mines land to live in but there were $850. to do water tap and then need someone to run lines from meter to trailer and also run sewer. Please I'm desperate. Been here since January with no water or electric and run into dead ends everywhere I try to get help. Also ex took car and need car to go to doctor appointment that are couple hundred miles out of town I go to specilalist and I also live 17 miles from the nearest town and makes it hard to get groceries and do misc things. Please someone help!