Lawyer and refinance issues

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
a123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lawyer and refinance issues

Post by a123 »

I live in Fredon. I've read in the newspaper how you help needy families. I have hit on hard times in my life. My family consists of my son who just came back from Texas and has no license and is having trouble finding a job, my daughter who is a vet technician, my mother who is 75 and not well, and my boyfriend ( which we were going to get married next month but we had to put it off due to all of this) who works part time for now because he also having trouble getting a job. I have always worked. My last job i had for 5 years and in May of 2010 I got sick and had to go
out on disability. After 5 month I was well enough to go back to work but when I tried I didn't have a job any more and no unemployment either. I have a heart problem, an ulcer, migrans, depression and
possible raynounds sydrome(which is a circulation problem). Now I can't even get medical help because of no health insurance or money. My house is in need of a lot of repairs, but I can deal with living like that. I have run out of heating oil a few time but again I keep it cool in the house and just wear warmer cloths. What I can't handle is the fact I tried to refinance my house back in Jan. 2010 because of the high interest rate. I paid a lawyer in FL. only to find out now the firm is going out of bussieness and even the BBB change them to a F standings and they will not answer my phone calls. Now I am going into foreclosure. I have no job (which I appied for sooo many jobs but hear nothing), no money or imcome and soon no home and no where to go. I am getting sicker over all this. I have applied for help and never hear anything. Its hard for me to get any where because I have no car and now can't afford a car.There isn't even alot of money for food anymore. Everyone in the house does the best we can do but I guess its not enogh.
Please if you can help or know anything I can do to keep my house and remain here (my mom is too old to move) until I can get back on my feet and take over my responsibility like I'm suppost to be
doing for my family. I hate asking for help but I don't know what else to do. It is so hard to write eveything down and explain it on paper because there is so much going on here, so I did my best.

Thank you for your time,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lawyer and refinance issues

Post by Admin »

What many people do not realize is that many law firms and attorneys provide loan modifications. If you have medical bills from a health condition, it is better to put this off and pay your home loan first. That should be the priority. If you have no income, then it will be hard to get a modification.
The good news is that lawyers can provide mediation with your lender, some work on a pro-bono basis (meaning free) and others work on a contingency, meaning you will only need to pay them if they save you money. HEre is a extensive listing and more details on how lawyers and attorneys offer mortgage modifications and refinancing.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... awyer.html
a123 wrote:I live in Fredon. I've read in the newspaper how you help needy families. I have hit on hard times in my life. My family consists of my son who just came back from Texas and has no license and is having trouble finding a job, my daughter who is a vet technician, my mother who is 75 and not well, and my boyfriend ( which we were going to get married next month but we had to put it off due to all of this) who works part time for now because he also having trouble getting a job. I have always worked. My last job i had for 5 years and in May of 2010 I got sick and had to go
out on disability. After 5 month I was well enough to go back to work but when I tried I didn't have a job any more and no unemployment either. I have a heart problem, an ulcer, migrans, depression and
possible raynounds sydrome(which is a circulation problem). Now I can't even get medical help because of no health insurance or money. My house is in need of a lot of repairs, but I can deal with living like that. I have run out of heating oil a few time but again I keep it cool in the house and just wear warmer cloths. What I can't handle is the fact I tried to refinance my house back in Jan. 2010 because of the high interest rate. I paid a lawyer in FL. only to find out now the firm is going out of bussieness and even the BBB change them to a F standings and they will not answer my phone calls. Now I am going into foreclosure. I have no job (which I appied for sooo many jobs but hear nothing), no money or imcome and soon no home and no where to go. I am getting sicker over all this. I have applied for help and never hear anything. Its hard for me to get any where because I have no car and now can't afford a car.There isn't even alot of money for food anymore. Everyone in the house does the best we can do but I guess its not enogh.
Please if you can help or know anything I can do to keep my house and remain here (my mom is too old to move) until I can get back on my feet and take over my responsibility like I'm suppost to be
doing for my family. I hate asking for help but I don't know what else to do. It is so hard to write eveything down and explain it on paper because there is so much going on here, so I did my best.

Thank you for your time,
supreme

Post by supreme »

I need assistance all over...I am a divorcee now juggling my utility bills and my main concern is my home. I have not been able to take advantage of many programs to lower or refinance my apr adjustable rate and my monthly payments. I also have school loans that i cannot pay at all because there is not enough money coming in and as a certified medical assistant have not had full time hours in 31/2 years. My home is all I have I am struggling to hold on to it because I am a prospective adoptive parent to complete my family. I don't give up easily and will by any means necessary keep holding on to keep a roof over my head, I need assistance a chance to have my American dream because I no one else but myself to count on.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

For nay type of home loan and mortgage issues, we usually recommend people start with a HUD approved counselor. Many can offer free foreclosure help. We like the attitude about not giving up, and working hard to make things work. We respect that. For a list of HUD agencies by state, look here for information, phone numbers, and more information on mortgage agencies. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hud ... _help.html
supreme wrote:I need assistance all over...I am a divorcee now juggling my utility bills and my main concern is my home. I have not been able to take advantage of many programs to lower or refinance my apr adjustable rate and my monthly payments. I also have school loans that i cannot pay at all because there is not enough money coming in and as a certified medical assistant have not had full time hours in 31/2 years. My home is all I have I am struggling to hold on to it because I am a prospective adoptive parent to complete my family. I don't give up easily and will by any means necessary keep holding on to keep a roof over my head, I need assistance a chance to have my American dream because I no one else but myself to count on.