Companies to help me pay bills and assist me

State and local government assistance programs.
Karen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Companies to help me pay bills and assist me

Post by Karen »

I am a single mother who recently lost four very close family members (two very close to each other and my mother 3 months later). I have suffered quite a bit of
hardships throughout my 35 years of life. However, I have learned to pull the positive out of just about every negative there was. I have never struggled financially until the past few years. I have researched so much to find help, have had some luck but mostly end up finding myself dealing with representatives who can care less about helping me or do not know what they are doing. I have visited some of the sites you are suggesting and did not seem to have luck with them. I would appreciate it if you
could refer me to some actual companies looking to hire people to work from home because I cannot seem to find any. Thank you, Have a wonderful day
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Companies to help me pay bills and assist me

Post by Admin »

This is tough to do with the job market the way it is. There are many work from home companies and opportunities, such as online surveys, retail shopping, call centers, etc. You really need to poke around, email different companies, and make some calls. There are definitely opportunities. How many, and exactly where, it is just about, if not, impossible to say. We have though retail merchandising work from home has always been a good opportunity for individuals to take on.
Karen wrote:I am a single mother who recently lost four very close family members (two very close to each other and my mother 3 months later). I have suffered quite a bit of
hardships throughout my 35 years of life. However, I have learned to pull the positive out of just about every negative there was. I have never struggled financially until the past few years. I have researched so much to find help, have had some luck but mostly end up finding myself dealing with representatives who can care less about helping me or do not know what they are doing. I have visited some of the sites you are suggesting and did not seem to have luck with them. I would appreciate it if you
could refer me to some actual companies looking to hire people to work from home because I cannot seem to find any. Thank you, Have a wonderful day
Stafford

Post by Stafford »

I am in need for some help. I have had my check Garnished and now i can not feed my self or my child who is in college and works part time.
I do not know where to get the help we need. i still have more bills coming in than i can pay for now this is just temporary but i will not see then end of it until i lose the home i am renting in Cambridge Massachusetts. i get 200.00 out of my check each week my rent is 450 a month. my others bills for back and current are 344.27 for my water and electric, gas is 109,phone internet and cable are 200 my rent is back by two month so i owe 900 to the land lord is there any way you can help or tell me where i can get it. -- thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is there anyway to ask court to reduce that garnishment? If you are faced with homelessness then a court will usually work with you. Also find here Cambridge MA rent assistance programs so maybe they can provide some emergency aid too. Places like the Salvation Army - Cambridge Corps (dial 617) 547-3400) or maybe try calling Mayor's Office of Human Services (617) 394-2260 and apply for EFSP program.
Stafford wrote:I am in need for some help. I have had my check Garnished and now i can not feed my self or my child who is in college and works part time.
I do not know where to get the help we need. i still have more bills coming in than i can pay for now this is just temporary but i will not see then end of it until i lose the home i am renting in Cambridge Massachusetts. i get 200.00 out of my check each week my rent is 450 a month. my others bills for back and current are 344.27 for my water and electric, gas is 109,phone internet and cable are 200 my rent is back by two month so i owe 900 to the land lord is there any way you can help or tell me where i can get it. -- thank you
KU.G12

Post by KU.G12 »

To Whom it May Concern,
I am trying to get information from my mother-in-law. She is currently the only family member in her household of three that is currently employed. She is supporting my father-in-law who was recently hospitalized for blood clots, and is now on blood thinners to help control.He lost his job due to his current medical condition and is on unemployment. They have there 19 year old daughter living at home who has been making an effort to look for employment to help support her mother but has been unsuccessful. She is struggling to make ends meet and I would greatly appreciate any information that you could provide me with. Thank you very much for your
time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So are you more looking for a job or training to increase your moms income? Or what exactly do you need. If it is a job, then try Goodwill Industries and their job finding and employment programs. They may also have information on financial assistance programs that may be available for you in your situation. Read more Goodwill Industries and their employment resources.
KU.G12 wrote:To Whom it May Concern,
I am trying to get information from my mother-in-law. She is currently the only family member in her household of three that is currently employed. She is supporting my father-in-law who was recently hospitalized for blood clots, and is now on blood thinners to help control.He lost his job due to his current medical condition and is on unemployment. They have there 19 year old daughter living at home who has been making an effort to look for employment to help support her mother but has been unsuccessful. She is struggling to make ends meet and I would greatly appreciate any information that you could provide me with. Thank you very much for your
time.
TopGear

Post by TopGear »

I can't pay power bill, food, household goods, gas for van. The van needs over $2000 in repairs, kids need shoes and clothes, need OTC medications,this is to name a few things. I am penniless. I even have 2 puppies and am having a hard time feeding them. Please help. I pray and pray. I am also begging for help and there is none coming. God bless all who read this. If you are having a hard time too I hope God will bless you greatly. Bless you.
Goodman

Post by Goodman »

I live in League City, Texas and I recently had to get myself and my four children out of an abusive situation. I then was diagnosed with the flue. And then I was in a terrible motorcycle crash that had me life-flighted to the hospital with a broken leg. I am hoping to find out any info. I can on getting any help for bills and rent. I also am in need of furniture as we had to leave everything. I just needed to get my kids and myself out of that abusive, alcoholic. We have been barely getting by as I then had all of these medical problems. Can you please send me any information you can on how I can get any type of help? We have literally nothing. I do not even have a vehicle or any furniture to put in our apt. I do have one queen size bed so we do not sleep on the floor. I hope you can help and or direct me to the right direction; we are in desperate need of your advice too. I look forward to your return response. Thank you,
Savage

Post by Savage »

Hi. I am a single mother with a 12 year old daughter and have been unemployed for nine months. I receive $672/month in unemployment and $338/month child support. My rent is $715. I am usually late paying rent so I have to pay $75 for being late. My apartment manager also gave me a notice that said I owed $260 in back fees. I'm also behind with my electricity which is $82/month. That's my situation. I'm unable to make rent this month. I haven’t received child support this month. Please, please help! I can't lose my apartment! I have nowhere to go. I'm not one to beg for help, but I have no other option. I thank you for reading my plea and anticipate a speedy response.
Chavez2

Post by Chavez2 »

Good Morning
I was out of a job for a little over a year, I finally found employment but its in Albany NY. I live in Brooklyn NY. I have no children or local family it’s just me and my cat because I couldn’t pay my rent and always behind on my lights, I was facing eviction and my lights are off. I currently spoke to my landlord and he is going to send the marshalls to my apartment if I don’t pay the
remainder of rent which is $634.00 and the down payments to get my lights back on is 350.00.
I have to pay for transportation for work, place to stay while I am out of town my next check I will only have $175.00, so I will need help with the half and I need help paying the 634.00 and I could give $160.00 out each check until its paid off. Please if someone could help me I would truly appreciate it. I cannot take time off of work, I am a temp and they will replace me, but I could email and/or send a friend with papers or make a Saturday appointment if necessary. Please help me. The best way to reach me is to leave a message on my phone, I will return the call or call me after 5pm. Thank you ahead of time.
Lackey

Post by Lackey »

Please help me find assistance with the following financial hardship issues.
-I need to receive Fuel Assistance to heat my home with oil. I have been approved and funds sent over to oil vendor but they have not delivered due to a prior balanced owed for $280.79.
-Propane company owe $286.43 and need a delivery.
-Behind mortgage by 1 month.

Can I apply for SSDI benefits since I can not work in order to care for them? I receive SSI as a payee on their behalf.
I left my job to care for my 3 disabled children and I am working on reducing my property taxes and hopefully my mortgage. Any other information would be appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is quite a list. Maybe try our general resource for low income assistance.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
As far as your question on whether you can apply for SSDI as you care for someone, you should check the disability guidelines. The program is run by the Social Security Administration, so check there. Good luck.
Andrew John Bonczek

Re: Companies to help me pay bills and assist me Burien WA

Post by Andrew John Bonczek »

Hello,
During this incredibly challenging time, I find myself reaching out with a heavy heart. My name is John and I'm based in Burien, Washington, with deep roots in Seattle. I am looking for help from local non-profits or companies, as my life is now overshadowed by a severe financial emergency that drastically undermines my ability to cover essential living expenses.
I am currently faced with the daunting reality of being overdue on my rent and utilities from my electric company, struggling to secure enough food, and additionally hampered by my ineligibility for food assistance due to my full-time college commitments. This financial distress is not just a threat to my living situation but to my mental and emotional well-being, leaving me engulfed in worry and uncertainty.
My efforts to navigate through this internet to find companies to assist me have led me to apply for various support programs, including those for electricity aid. However, the pressing nature of my circumstances, compounded by the uncertainty of timely assistance, has placed me in an extremely vulnerable state. It is with a humble heart that I seek any support, advice, or resources your organization can extend. Financial assistance, guidance on accessing support programs, or information on managing my financial difficulties would be immensely valuable during this critical time.
I am fully prepared to provide any necessary documentation to your other other companies to verify my situation, including proof of residence, ID, tribal ID number, bank statements, bills, rent receipts, or any other pertinent information. My intention is to maintain complete transparency and to illustrate the urgency of my financial predicament.
Your organization's commitment to compassion and support shines as a beacon of hope to me in these dark times. The values of community and support have been steadfast pillars in my life, and I lean on them now more than ever as I navigate this storm.
I recognize the limitations of your resources, yet I remain deeply grateful for any form of support or direction you can offer. Your help could serve as a critical lifeline, guiding me through this tumultuous period towards a more stable and secure future.
Thank you profoundly for considering my urgent request. Your response holds the potential to significantly alter my life's trajectory in these desperate and trying times. I would be eternally thankful for any assistance, guidance, or resources you might provide.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Companies to help me pay bills and assist me Burien WA

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Seattle and Burien are both in King County, and there are programs there for financial help that may address living expenses. Try them John, and look here for resources for help with bills in Seattle WA.
Andrew John Bonczek wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:25 am Hello,
During this incredibly challenging time, I find myself reaching out with a heavy heart. My name is John and I'm based in Burien, Washington, with deep roots in Seattle. I am looking for help from local non-profits or companies, as my life is now overshadowed by a severe financial emergency that drastically undermines my ability to cover essential living expenses.