Food pantries address

State and local government assistance programs.
Mariner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Food pantries address

Post by Mariner »

We are a family of six and currently get aid for food through food stamps, but it is not enough to feed us all the time. Our local food bank has recently closed so that is not an option anymore. My husband draws 346 a week and we pay 250 in rent, so our budget is slim when it comes to food. Our electric bill is outrageous. We need aid with heating and cooling, and need another food pantry. Any help or addresses for the food pantry would be greatly appreciated. God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Food pantries address

Post by Admin »

Did you look into neighboring food banks and pantries? We have extensive listing by state on the main site of places to call or turn to. Find a listing of free food pantries to call, and I am sure you will find a place in your home state.
Mariner wrote:We are a family of six and currently get aid for food through food stamps, but it is not enough to feed us all the time. Our local food bank has recently closed so that is not an option anymore. My husband draws 346 a week and we pay 250 in rent, so our budget is slim when it comes to food. Our electric bill is outrageous. We need aid with heating and cooling, and need another food pantry. Any help or addresses for the food pantry would be greatly appreciated. God Bless.
Savannah

Post by Savannah »

I live in Missouri with my son, my fiance, and his son. My fiance is the only one that works as I'm a stay at home mom. We need help paying with paying bills and buying food but I'm not sure where to go or who to call to get the help with these things. If you could help it would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.
Donnatell

Post by Donnatell »

My family and I just moved into a subsidized rental apartment and my pay check went to the deposit and prorated rent. I am now seeing if we can get assistance with a food voucher now. But the only issue is the start up fees for the utilities. At the complex we moved into we have to pay electric gas and water. If there is a way you can help we would gladly appreciate it. Thank you and have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Food is always most import. If you can't eat, then bills do not matter.
Here is location of many leading food pantries in Missouri. Click here. You can get free food, groceries, meals, and oftentimes household products too. Some many even have some financial aid programs for paying bills and debts, in addition to that food.
Savannah wrote:I live in Missouri with my son, my fiance, and his son. My fiance is the only one that works as I'm a stay at home mom. We need help paying with paying bills and buying food but I'm not sure where to go or who to call to get the help with these things. If you could help it would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.
Techstate

Post by Techstate »

Dear Sirs,
I am seeking any information you can provide on any programs that may be available to provide aid to my Mother. She is 88 years old and lives on her own outside Miami Florida. She is in relatively good health but has some mobility problems, which seem to be getting worse. She has social security only as her income. I am currently working with an attorney in St Pete to get a bankruptcy hearing for her to clear out some old large credit card and other bills, that she just cannot afford to pay. Her current income barely covers her expenses and some months actually falls short. My stepfather died a couple of years ago and she misses him terribly. This weighs heavily on her and she stays depressed all the time. My primary concern at this time is finding some kind of assistance for her in the form of meals and someone to visit her and simply check on her well being and talk to her. She currently watches TV all day and never leaves the house. There are other family members in the area, but, they only drop in occasionally to see her. I have recently relocated from Mississippi to the Orlando area and, like her, live on social security, so its very difficult for me to visit her or do much for her. If your organization has any programs that would be of benefit to her, please let me know the requirements and who to contact to arrange whatever I can for her. Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Usually a local food bank or pantry can also refer people to places and charities that can provide home visits. that is great that you are looking out for your mother. Many of the food banks can also offer free meals and groceries too, whether hot or cold meals. Find Florida food banks and pantries to call. We also have a dedicated Miami Dade location too for information on agencies specific to the city.
Techstate wrote:Dear Sirs,
I am seeking any information you can provide on any programs that may be available to provide aid to my Mother. She is 88 years old and lives on her own outside Miami Florida. She is in relatively good health but has some mobility problems, which seem to be getting worse. She has social security only as her income. I am currently working with an attorney in St Pete to get a bankruptcy hearing for her to clear out some old large credit card and other bills, that she just cannot afford to pay. Her current income barely covers her expenses and some months actually falls short. My stepfather died a couple of years ago and she misses him terribly. This weighs heavily on her and she stays depressed all the time. My primary concern at this time is finding some kind of assistance for her in the form of meals and someone to visit her and simply check on her well being and talk to her. She currently watches TV all day and never leaves the house. There are other family members in the area, but, they only drop in occasionally to see her. I have recently relocated from Mississippi to the Orlando area and, like her, live on social security, so its very difficult for me to visit her or do much for her. If your organization has any programs that would be of benefit to her, please let me know the requirements and who to contact to arrange whatever I can for her. Thank you,
Greenwich

Post by Greenwich »

My husband and I are in great need of help. My husband does not have a high school diploma and 3 years ago he was charged with a crime, even though he did not do it he was convicted and because of that my husband can not get a job. I work but we are behind on everything. I am in bankruptcy and I'm behind on it. We have no money for food and have gone a week without food. I am a diabetic and my sugar is getting lower everyday. I am so weak. We really need help. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try a food pantry in Florida. You can get immediate help from them, and do not need to wait for say the government to approve an application for food stamps. Literally hundreds of locations are available around Florida and the immediate region. Find a listing of Florida pantries, churches, and places to call. They will offer assistance no matter background...even if accused of crime in past.
Greenwich wrote:My husband and I are in great need of help. My husband does not have a high school diploma and 3 years ago he was charged with a crime, even though he did not do it he was convicted and because of that my husband can not get a job. I work but we are behind on everything. I am in bankruptcy and I'm behind on it. We have no money for food and have gone a week without food. I am a diabetic and my sugar is getting lower everyday. I am so weak. We really need help. Please help.
ENGH1

Post by ENGH1 »

I need with rent money and utility bills. Would also like to get some food. My husband only worked one week and half this last month and we just don't have enough to get thru. We are family of four and this is the first time I'm looking for help. We think the first need of course is food, as if we can't get that nothing else matters. We live in Mississippi. I'm not sure were to go or who to ask. Please help
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is information on food banks Mississippi. When you call or stop by there, also ask about any rent or utility programs. They may have some cash for you, or places they recommend calling. Many food banks in Mississippi offer multiple services.
ENGH1 wrote:I need with rent money and utility bills. Would also like to get some food. My husband only worked one week and half this last month and we just don't have enough to get thru. We are family of four and this is the first time I'm looking for help. We think the first need of course is food, as if we can't get that nothing else matters. We live in Mississippi. I'm not sure were to go or who to ask. Please help
Synthos

Post by Synthos »

I’m 51 years old and disabled and receiving only income from Social Security Disability. Need help for food for my son and myself, I have a hard time paying my rent for a few months now, I’ve been selling my stuff from storage for us to survive every month. I’m negative income of $400.00 vs current obligations. Don’t know how long I can keep this up. Please help and advise.
RobFord

Post by RobFord »

Thanks, for answering so quickly. We live in Zanesville, Ohio. We signed up for food stamps, they gave us $16.00 a month, they failed to consider our rent, etc. Our food pantry is a church and don't give to people much. Around this area it seems if you don't have a bunch of children, the older don't receive much assistance what-so-ever. Any help would be great fully needed, I am trying some the websites, but seem to be having problems with the sites.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, $16 a month for food is not much. Plus the government will be cutting back on those benefits even more. There are many other pantries in Ohio though. Call around and see what you can find. Especially if you are facing a crisis your more likely to get food, groceries, and other support if it is in fact needed. Also many of the food banks and churches do focus on children first. Get more details on the free food banks in Ohio.
Mandiandfamily

Post by Mandiandfamily »

Hello,
I'm in serious financial trouble with heating, electric bills, food and don't even have enough money for groceries. I'm on SSA but I have so much debt with credit cards because I've been paying my bills and food and I'm maxed out. I'm disabled due to MS and many other medical problems.
I would like to know if there's any way that you can help me, such as an address to local food pantries and social services. I've been looking for home care help because I use a walking cane and wheel chair. I can't do much due to exhaustion cause by MS, I live alone and really need help with bathing, getting to a local pantry, I can't make food and I need the meals on wheels but I can't seem to get help from anyone. Can you please tell me what I can do? Anyway that you can help me would be wonderful. Below is my contact information, and address. Please, please help me.