Need Emergency Assistance To All Programs

State and local government assistance programs.
shaquilareed22
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Emergency Assistance To All Programs

Post by shaquilareed22 »

Hello
My name is Shaquila Reed and I am in need of emergency assistance as soon as possible. I am a single parent of 2 ages 7 months and 4 years old. I am on the verge of being put out my home. I need help paying my rent for the month of April. I am also backed up with my rent for the month of March. My landlord is willing to work with me if I am able to pay rent for April, but currently I am unable to do so at this present time. I am unemployed and have been searching for a job for a while now, but unfortunately it isn't going to well for me. I receive benefits from welfare which is only $300 monthly. I need urgent help with all assistance programs. I have also have a 15 day notice from pg&e in the amount of $960 which I cannot afford right now. I would really appreciate anyone's help to getting me emergency assistance towards my needs. I currently reside in the city of Stockton, ca. Please feel free to contact me my cellphone anytime at 2092424293 or 2093568538. Thank you and god bless you all
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Emergency Assistance To All Programs

Post by Admin »

We have extensive information on California and San Joaquin County agencies to call for rent, utility help, eviction prevention and more. For more of the wide ranging programs and agencies, use this. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/san ... ance_.html There is details and phone numbers for agencies in Stockton and the county. Some agencies there may have utility bill help too.

However for programs more focused on your PG&E bill and an upcoming disconnection, try this for California utility assistance, as we have most power companies covered in CA. And just continue to explore our main site for information on all your needs.

shaquilareed22 wrote:Hello
My name is Shaquila Reed and I am in need of emergency assistance as soon as possible. I am a single parent of 2 ages 7 months and 4 years old. I am on the verge of being put out my home. I need help paying my rent for the month of April. I am also backed up with my rent for the month of March. My landlord is willing to work with me if I am able to pay rent for April, but currently I am unable to do so at this present time. I am unemployed and have been searching for a job for a while now, but unfortunately it isn't going to well for me. I receive benefits from welfare which is only $300 monthly. I need urgent help with all assistance programs. I have also have a 15 day notice from pg&e in the amount of $960 which I cannot afford right now. I would really appreciate anyone's help to getting me emergency assistance towards my needs. I currently reside in the city of Stockton, ca. Please feel free to contact me my cellphone anytime at 2092424293 or 2093568538. Thank you and god bless you all
Francine

Post by Francine »

Could someone from your group please email me or contact me. I am in dire need and need to try to find some financial assistance for bills and living costs. I will explain my problems on the phone to a representative. I need some help ASAP is possible. Yes I am in serious need of help with paying both rent and light bill, as well as medications. I live in Columbus Ohio. I got hurt on the job and I am under doctors orders not to do anything and am filing for short term disability. So therefore I can not work until I am healed and he releases me. And the bad thing is that I have been out of work over a month now so I am way behind on my bills. I am not receiving any government or public benefits right now, and I have an attorney working on my case with my employer. I am just out of money right now and need some serious help.
Johnny Oil

Post by Johnny Oil »

food, lodging, and utilities

We are about to get Evicted out of our home. Our Electricity is due to be cut off in two days. My Mother is currently Disabled and awaiting a court date to see if she can get on SSI, and I am currently pregnant. We live off of my Step-Fathers income of only 10.55 hr. We are currently three months behind on our housing, two months behind on electricity, two months behind on gas, and two months behind on the phone. If there is any assistance that you can help us with or direct us in the right direction to get assistance either/or will be appreciated.
Judd Alexis

Post by Judd Alexis »

I'm the E.D. of a local nonprofit in Cecil County that was contacted by a family in horrendous need in Montgomery County. She was a referral from their family's cancer social worker. The husband was diagnosed with cancer, couldn't work when he had treatment, was able to return to work and was hit head on and ended up in Shock Trauma. They then found tumors in his brain. He is unable to work, his wife has degenerated discs from a work accident as a nurse. They have no income at all but are expecting an AFLAC check and partial disability check from the husband's employer. They are two months behind in rent and the landlord needs something NOW or will begin eviction proceedings. This family has nothing at this point and aren't sure there will be a Christmas. But more than that, they are afraid they'll be homeless. I have researched and given her info on the Salvation Army and Community Action Agency in Cecil County for help but she may not be able to reach anyone before Wednesday next week due to the holiday. I am unable to help as they are out of my jurisdiction. Can someone please contact this woman with concrete help or suggestions? Her phone is going to be turned off at midnight tonight so you can email me and I will try to see what I can do to connect services to this family. We need a Christmas miracle here! Many thanks.
Armstrong

Post by Armstrong »

Hi,
I am emailing in hopes of having someone either call or email me with programs here in or around the Baton Rouge, LA area that can assist me. I am married, but I am the only one working. My husband is unable to work and we are in the process of trying to get him applied for disability. Several of his doctors have told him that he needs to do that, because with the medical issues he has, he is not able to work any longer. He has diabetes, high blood pressure, periodic problems with congestive heart failure, although he has never had a heart attack. He has bulging discs in his back and his neck which cause him a tremendous amount of pain. These along with advanced arthritis have him going to a Pain Management physician. Needless to say, our financial situation is dire. I am having a very difficult time trying to pay for medical bills, medication, a place to live, a car note, car insurance on two vehicles, utilities and food on one income. I'm in a situation where I really don't know exactly where to start, but I think that we should be able to receive assistance from someone. I have been struggling far too long by myself, and I am no longer able to continue like this. Thanks for any assistance at all,
Julia

Post by Julia »

My daughter resides in Sapulpa Oklahoma. She has 5 children. Her vehicle is not running and therefore she is now unemployed. I paid her water bill 278.00 yesterday after it was shut off. Her electric is past due and in her name. She has a appointment for TANF arriving in the mail. She went to DHS TODAY. The rent is past due for this month. The gas and electric also. I have no more money to help. I am in Texas and can not even afford gas to get there. Please try to help her find some places so that her and the 5 children will not be homeless.
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

I need help with rent and/or electric. I have had my hours reduced at work from 3-4 days a week to 1. My grandchildren and kids live with me. I am now so far behind I have applied everywhere for work. And exhausted every possible means of securities I had to survive. Any help given would be greatly appreciated. You may also call us. We need help, my rent is 1850.00 and my electric is 269.00 over due.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Rudiger wrote:I need help with rent and/or electric. You may also call us.
We do not call people. You need to seek agencies that may have the rent and/or electric bill help you need on the main site, and then call them to apply. Also, you can work more than one day per week. Even if you can't get a full time job, many employers are doing whatever they can to hire staff. So combine that approach with assistance programs that help with bills, and together you may be able to get what you seek.
Reign

Post by Reign »

Emergency rent assistance, food assistance, gas assistance. My significant other lost his job at the beginning of November. He just started a new job today but will not get a paycheck for 2 weeks. I have a chronic illness that made me miss 2 weeks of work and my check was 94 compared to 860, which is normally my pay. We are 150 behind on November's rent and December's rent of 695 was due the first. We need help with food as well. Please tell me you can help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since your significant other may be getting a paycheck in two weeks, you should ask a charity for an emergency loan.Do not use a payday company (as the rates are too high) but ask a charity. Or even try a credit union. As the money can hold you over on your rent and utilities. Also try an emergency food pantry for food. Use this for more information on emergency rental assistance and other crisis services.
Edwardo

Post by Edwardo »

Needing emergency help with rent and utilities. Was laid off my job working for an Energy Company in January 2016. My unemployment ran out August 8th 2017. My daughter passed away on 1-24-17. I'm trying to get myself together to get a job. It's just so much to deal with all at once.
I’m grieving at the loss of my only daughter. This is my second child that I have lost. My oldest son was killed in a car wreck 13 years ago. I just need some immediate help with my rent and utilities while I'm going through this time. I pray there is some temporary help that I can receive. If not I continue to Pray and ask GOD to help others that are in need like myself.
MacroPed191

Post by MacroPed191 »

I need emergency assistance. I live in Clarksburg West Virginia, 26301.
I have a bad and unique situation, I make 12 dollars an hour, yes that is above minimum wage, so worry about not meeting financial criteria. However, my bills are as follows.
200 a month for my vehicle payment.
400 for rent on a 1 bedroom house.
Gas is 35 a month. Electric is past due, which has been terminated as of 7/13/2016.
The electric company won't restart service unless I pay 309.60$
I honestly don't know what I can do except reach out for assistance.
My driving gas to and from work is 50$ a week.
Food rate is 40$ a week.
Please send me some information soon.
G Hucker

Post by G Hucker »

I need urgent emergency assistance with rent and power. I am low income and disabled on SSI. My power is going to be shut off, if I can't pay the balance of my bill. Also, I owe on my rent, pay or be evicted. I have called more than 30 different agencies with no luck. I am at the end of my rope. I don't know what else I can do. Please will you help me! Please let me know, Thank you.
Pippa

Post by Pippa »

Hi. I am writing you because I am in need of emergency assistance. I currently owe my apartment complex back rent because a few months ago section 8 back dated my rent to where I ended up owing the apartments. My portion changed because when I moved here I did not add my brother to my lease. I did not add him because he kept holding it over my head that he wouldn't leave as long as his name was on it. I had to kick him out due to his use of meth bringing it around my kids and him stealing from me and stores to support his habit. I received a 3 day and I do not have a way to pay it. I also need help from an emergency utility bill program as behind. I do work but with my rent being 1500 and other bills I don't have extra money to pay. I'm to the point I may lose my job because I can't even cover my daycare for my children. I have gotten it down as much as I can from being over 4000 but I am having g trouble paying the other 1900 of it. If you can in any way help me bring it down as much as possible to avoid eviction. Please contact me either through email or my phone number.
Thank you