money for rent, deposit, and utility

Find how to get help with rent
Reese
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: money for rent, deposit, and utility

Post by Reese »

I need to see about getting help to pay rent its 850 and my fiance has no job and he has been trying to find one and no luck, his sister just moved in with us in Virginia Beach and she is working but doesn't make enough to cover the rent. Also i have 3 kids living with us ranging from the ages 2-18. What had happened was my fiances niece and her husband are getting a divorce and we were living with them and the lease is in his name along with the utility bills and they both moved out and left us here with the rent bill and are getting the utilities turned off. I need help as soon as possible.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

That is the Hampton Roads are of Virginia too, isn't it? Which includes Newport, Virginia Beach, and other towns. If it is, then use this link for rent programs.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ham ... stanc.html
If filing for a divorce make sure the other party needs to pay the bills and rent, and the court system should require it too. Call places like the Catholic Charities Of Eastern Virginia, Inc. at (757) 456-2366 for Virginia Beach specific programs.
Reese wrote:I need to see about getting help to pay rent its 850 and my fiance has no job and he has been trying to find one and no luck, his sister just moved in with us in Virginia Beach and she is working but doesn't make enough to cover the rent. Also i have 3 kids living with us ranging from the ages 2-18. What had happened was my fiances niece and her husband are getting a divorce and we were living with them and the lease is in his name along with the utility bills and they both moved out and left us here with the rent bill and are getting the utilities turned off. I need help as soon as possible.
Flower1

Post by Flower1 »

Need help with deposit and first months rent, just started a job, but will only get a small paycheck ($600) on the 10th of November, my first check. 2nd check on the 26th of November, possibly $700 or so. also need help with food right now, clothing, dental, medical, and legal. no car, so even a bike or moped would help. Also, need clothing, as does one of my Sons that just went away to college - he needs pants, shorts, shoes, underwear, socks. I have $2 dollars to my name until payday, and I am scared, discouraged, and anxious. HELP!?! I'm tired of living on the edge of this precipice. I used to be successful, owned a mortgage company, and now I can't take care of myself, much less my 3 kids. I'm divorced, behind on child support, so my driver's license and real estate licenses have been suspended for 3 years. The moment that happened,I fell hard and I can't get back up. I'm going to spend my last $2 on bus fare to get to work Monday, and then God only knows what's going to happen...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are expecting money over the next few weeks from a paycheck then your landlord really should work with you. Most, if not all, will. They would prefer not to evict someone as then they need to market the apartment, may have it vacant for a while so lose the revenue, and what not. What did your future landlord say? And I do not understand your last comment on bus fare if you are working. Regardless, some other rent assistance programs and solutions can be accessed using our primary site too, so explore that for information and help.
Flower1 wrote:Need help with deposit and first months rent, just started a job, but will only get a small paycheck ($600) on the 10th of November, my first check. 2nd check on the 26th of November, possibly $700
or so. also need help with food right now, clothing, dental, medical, and legal. no car, so even a bike or moped would help. Also, need clothing, as does one of my Sons that just went away to college - he needs pants, shorts, shoes, underwear, socks. I have $2 dollars to my name until payday, and I am scared, discouraged, and anxious. HELP!?! I'm tired of living on the edge of this precipice. I used to be successful, owned a mortgage company, and now I can't take care of myself, much less my 3 kids. I'm divorced, behind on child support, so my driver's license and real estate licenses have been suspended for 3 years. The moment that happened,I fell hard and I can't get back up. I'm going to spend my last $2 on bus fare to get to work Monday, and then God only knows what's going to happen...
MILITARYmom

Post by MILITARYmom »

Until one of the below three things happen:1. Disability is approved. (2.) My health improve (3.) Wife & I draw Social Security a year from now. I need 300.00 per month Rent and utility assistance. This could be one-half at the beginning of month and one-half at end of month. Thanks in advance. By the way our month gross income is 984 dollars per month. thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The government does have some housing resources for the disabled. They are vouchers that can be used to pay rent, and the primary name of the housing program for the disabled is section 811. It limits how much a disabled individual or family members needs to pay towards their monthly rent, and details can be found at this location. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hou ... sable.html
MILITARYmom wrote:Until one of the below three things happen:1. Disability is approved. (2.) My health improve (3.) Wife & I draw Social Security a year from now. I need 300.00 per month Rent and utility assistance. This could be one-half at the beginning of month and one-half at end of month. Thanks in advance. By the way our month gross income is 984 dollars per month. thanks
Aintlast

Post by Aintlast »

I am four months behind in rent, I found the cheapest place possible with a great landlord that has been nice, but she needs some money from us. i have three kids. I work part-time and have tried to get another job. My husband has been out of work for three years on and off. I just don't make enough money. i have looked into a lot of agencies listed on the site and no one will help when we are this far behind. We were just recently evicted in August and were homeless until November when we moved in to this current duplex. I am trying so hard and just don't know what else to do!
Mary Smith

Post by Mary Smith »

Hello, I am needing desperate help to pay an electricity deposit of $200.00 and a rent deposit of $211.00. I am disabled and live on a very budgeted income of only 776.00 a month. There is an apartment available to me at Sabian in Fort Worth Texas, but I have to come up with the security deposit of $211.00 and the Electricity Deposit of 200.00. This all needs to happen by June 1st or I will be Homeless. I am trying local agencies but have been turned down so far as they do not help with these things. I don't know what I am going to do. I would appreciate any help you can give and can provide any proof of paperwork that you need.
C14

Post by C14 »

I need help paying security or rent on an efficiency apartment one time. I am in a shelter and am working but need a little help to get set up. I have come a long way, and found a job, have a little savings, and continue to try to make my life, and my children's, better. I am almost there. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my email and reply. I am currently nine months pregnant. I recently applied for an apartment because I have no where for me and my baby to go when he is born. I got approved I now just need help with my first months rent and deposit. Palm Bay, FL
JordyNelson

Post by JordyNelson »

I am on my 72 hour notice which end on the 28th of this month. I will be starting a job as an assistant manager for dominoes next week but I will be kicked out by then in order to get an extension. I have to provide a deposit for which I do not have. I really need help. I can be reached by email. I need assistance with Deposits for Utility and moving to a new apartment. I also just enroll into Kaplan online and want receive my loan until the middle of august. My lease is up and I would to relocate to Savannah Georgia so my daughter can go to a better school. Thank you
M Dreir

Post by M Dreir »

Hello there, I have a friend that will soon be my employee but he needs help now! He is a single father of four beautiful kids in Oklahoma City and was recently threatened by the property manager and local church stating that they were going to call CPS on him since he couldn't pay his rent. He works old jobs to pay his rent but nobody needs help. Luckily today I was able to speak to my supervisor and he finally agreed to hire my friend on a week by week basis. However the apartment manager has already filed the eviction. Please if anyone out there can help him. Please call me or reply back. God Bless and Have a wonderful evening!
WallaceW

Post by WallaceW »

I am currently in the process of trying to find a house or apartment to move into. I am getting kicked out of my house. I’m eighteen years old and I have a seasonal part time job working about once or twice a day getting about $150-200 a month. My friend is getting kicked out also and is looking for a place to share with me. I was wondering if we would qualify for any rental assistance until we can find a better permanent job. Any information will help. Thank you!
Levinson

Post by Levinson »

Hi I am submitting a brief statement for assistance with my March 2nd rent. I am currently unemployed because I take care of my chronically ill son and my full time attention is on him. I've been trying to get him approved with ALTACS so I can get paid for taking care of him. He keeps getting denied due to not meeting certain standards. For him to get approved he has to at least be mentally challenged. I've attempted twice but each time he got denied. I am a single mother with four kids. Due to his illness we were forced to make a move down here from up north for proper medical attention. Thank you for your time an attention.
Platinum

Post by Platinum »

I live in Perth, Australia. My 9 year old son, I and pets are about to be evicted from a house we've rented for 3 years as I am in arrears of $2300. I have 4 days to pay otherwise the matter will be taken to court. I am unable to work as I am a severe asthmatic and I once again am back on the public waiting list for surgery due to my severe endometriosis. I have previously had surgery for this only to be left worse off. We live within 5 minutes of school and doctors, as I do not drive, and within 10 minutes of my family who I rely on regularly for care so moving will cease extra help. I've been on the department of housing rental application list for a whopping 13 years and am still a while away... 'apparently.' I am desperately seeking rent help to catch up and avoid eviction. Is there anywhere available in my area that can help with this matter please. Yours sincerely,
Mary B W

Post by Mary B W »

My family of three and I were served a 3 day notice to pay rent or quit yesterday. We are on welfare I am waiting on approval for disability. I am struggling getting to doctor appointment today and more to come I will be going into surgery in a couple weeks and with a 2 year old. We are having financial problems since we had a house fire caused from prior land lord negligence. I am trying to find help ASAP. We have no where to go. Thank you