Need mortgage help

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Kylep
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need mortgage help

Post by Kylep »

Hello, I live in the state of Maryland and I'm having trouble paying my mortgage. It's getting to be over whelming since I'm almost 3 months behind. I need help asap.
I don't want my home to go into foreclosure. Any info on steps I can take would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need mortgage help

Post by Admin »

We do have information on several Maryland mortgage assistance programs, including such options as the Lifeline Refinance Mortgage Program and the Homesaver Refinance Mortgage Program. Most are state run or funded, but a HUD counselor can guide you trough the application process and also help you apply for help.
Kylep wrote:Hello, I live in the state of Maryland and I'm having trouble paying my mortgage. It's getting to be over whelming since I'm almost 3 months behind. I need help asap.
I don't want my home to go into foreclosure. Any info on steps I can take would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
BGriffin

Post by BGriffin »

Greetings:
I have been un-employed in California for the past year and my un-employment insurance will terminate in three weeks, due to inaction by the Federal Government. I have applied to over 300 job positions but only gained six or seven job interviews. I am now in dire need of assistance with paying my home mortgage as well as utilities, food and health insurance. Would it be possible to speak with someone regarding what options are available and if I would qualify. I may be reached at the email below. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are unemployed, then you may be a great candidate for the hardest hit fund in California. Get details on the mortgage program here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/* ... ornia.html Basically it was created by the federal government to help people who were laid off or who have lost their job through no fault of their own. It offers homeowners a zero interest loan that can be used towards paying a mortgage. Feel free to email us as we are not taking phone calls.
BGriffin wrote:Greetings:
I have been un-employed in California for the past year and my un-employment insurance will terminate in three weeks, due to inaction by the Federal Government. I have applied to over 300 job positions but only gained six or seven job interviews. I am now in dire need of assistance with paying my home mortgage as well as utilities, food and health insurance. Would it be possible to speak with someone regarding what options are available and if I would qualify. I may be reached at the email below. Thank you.
Aaron1

Post by Aaron1 »

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am writing to you in regards to my friend who is on Social Security Disability. On January 6, 2012 his father passed away and left him the house with two mortgages, taxes were not paid on the property and the power bill was not paid and there was a large outstanding water bill. Eventually the water was shut off. He has the power bill situation handled but his water is still off. His father left a big bill and the American Water company wants it paid in full and an additional $50 for occupancy fee. He is the father of four children (ages 12, 8, 5 and 2) and in order to see them he needs his water turned back on. He can also use a mortgage modification too. He has a very limited income because he is on Social Security Disability and if he could just get his water turned on that would be great. I have called several places but with no luck. I just know that it is very important to him to see his children and that is why I am trying to help him. If there is anything that can be done to help him it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
T Kirby

Post by T Kirby »

I am in desperate help with my bills, and in particular my mortgage. We are about to lose our home if we cant get our mortgage paid for, so I think that is priority. I am so far behind on my kids medical bills that I could cry. My oldest son is Autistic and requires special attention with everyday tasks. If you know anything that could help me I would be greatly appreciated.
Povidence

Post by Povidence »

Hi,
I would like information on getting financial help with bills. I am currently not working and have mortgage and bills to pay. I also have two children to support. Please email me some resources so I can get some help. Thank you.