student needs help with rent

Find how to get help with rent
TiffanyT44111
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

student needs help with rent

Post by TiffanyT44111 »

i am a 22 year old medical assistant with no children, about to go to school for nursing. My school loans are already putting me in debt and i will not be able to work much when i start school again, i need to find a new place to live as my current situation is coming to an end. Is there some type of living assitance for students in the Cleveland Ohio area?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: student needs help with rent

Post by Admin »

Here are a number of programs and agencies around Cleveland and Franklin County Ohio. Information and links to rental programs, debt counseling for your student loans, and much more. Read them at Franklin Ohio assistance programs and resources that you can use for help and support.
TiffanyT44111 wrote:i am a 22 year old medical assistant with no children, about to go to school for nursing. My school loans are already putting me in debt and i will not be able to work much when i start school again, i need to find a new place to live as my current situation is coming to an end. Is there some type of living assitance for students in the Cleveland Ohio area?
Booty

Post by Booty »

i need help getting help paying rent. I am a full time college student and my boyfriend is awaiting SSI. I have three weeks and then we will not have anywhere to live. i have found a apartment complex that we can live in. But we need help paying rent until my boyfriend receives SSI and we have no clue how long that will or when i graduate college and have an excellent job... PLEASE i need answers and help!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, section 8 may have a waiting list, but that is always an option. Here are the Mississippi section 8 housing programs and resources. Even if there is a waiting list, maybe the public housing agencies listed on the page can provide guidance to you and information on student housing in Mississippi.
Booty wrote:i need help getting help paying rent. I am a full time college student and my boyfriend is awaiting SSI. I have three weeks and then we will not have anywhere to live. i have found a apartment complex that we can live in. But we need help paying rent until my boyfriend receives SSI and we have no clue how long that will or when i graduate college and have an excellent job... PLEASE i need answers and help!!!
TiffanyT44111

Post by TiffanyT44111 »

admin wrote:Here are a number of programs and agencies around Cleveland and Franklin County Ohio. Information and links to rental programs, debt counseling for your student loans, and much more. Read them at Franklin Ohio assistance programs and resources that you can use for help and support.
TiffanyT44111 wrote:i am a 22 year old medical assistant with no children, about to go to school for nursing. My school loans are already putting me in debt and i will not be able to work much outwhen i start school again, i need to find a new place to live as my current situation is coming to an end. Is there some type of living assitance for students in the Cleveland Ohio area?
[color=#BFFF40[/

Thank you, but cleveland is cuyahoga county so a list for franklin county doesn't help much

color]
]
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try this then. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cuy ... e_pro.html
Just explore the main site. We have thousands of charities, non-profits, government programs, and much more listed. You should not need to rely upon us to send you a link.
TiffanyT44111 wrote:
admin wrote:Here are a number of programs and agencies around Cleveland and Franklin County Ohio. Information and links to rental programs, debt counseling for your student loans, and much more. Read them at Franklin Ohio assistance programs and resources that you can use for help and support.
TiffanyT44111 wrote:i am a 22 year old medical assistant with no children, about to go to school for nursing. My school loans are already putting me in debt and i will not be able to work much outwhen i start school again, i need to find a new place to live as my current situation is coming to an end. Is there some type of living assitance for students in the Cleveland Ohio area?
[color=#BFFF40[/

Thank you, but cleveland is cuyahoga county so a list for franklin county doesn't help much

color]
]
TerrelS

Post by TerrelS »

I'm a student about to graduate college, I just got a job that i start in 5-31-12 and my mother went into my room destroyed all of my things and kicked me out saying her parole officer did it when had never come by, it was all caused by her having a relapse and coming up with a dirty u.a. So now my boyfriend, my dog, and I are displaced close to a changing point in our lives. Like I stated above I just got a job but we are homeless and need to get into a place soon. Also we have lined up two roommates to help keep the rent paid the only problem we all have is we all have fresh jobs all graduating college we just need the help of getting into a place. Thank you for your consideration.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is information on a few government grants for you. Look into financial aid for college students, as you can use that money to pay rent and housing costs too. Can all of the roommates also contribute towards paying the first months rent and deposits? Seems to me like a reasonable request to make of them. But here is that information on some of the government programs to explore. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fed ... ion_g.html

TerrelS wrote:I'm a student about to graduate college, I just got a job that i start in 5-31-12 and my mother went into my room destroyed all of my things and kicked me out saying her parole officer did it when had never come by, it was all caused by her having a relapse and coming up with a dirty u.a. So now my boyfriend, my dog, and I are displaced close to a changing point in our lives. Like I stated above I just got a job but we are homeless and need to get into a place soon. Also we have lined up two roommates to help keep the rent paid the only problem we all have is we all have fresh jobs all graduating college we just need the help of getting into a place. Thank you for your consideration.
elliott

Post by elliott »

I am a grad student at Howard living in Maryland. I recently moved here from Indiana. I am searching for any programs that can help me with my rent for December and January if not both months at least December. I recently got a job but I need some time to save money for my rent. Please if you have any programs that can help me, I will greatly appreciate it.