Southern California "governmental games" affecting housing

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
tamarabrymer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Southern California "governmental games" affecting housing

Post by tamarabrymer »

I am a single mother of 4 amazing children. We live in north county San Diego & were recently displaced from our apartment (governmentally subsidized) due to an owner pre-payment, which the state calls "conversion". They (county officials along with the apartment owner/representive of) ROYALLY & INTENTIONALLY SCREWED US out of our home through the CA court system & by frauding out federal agencies intended on helping low-income residents. I placed housing on Dec.10 2011 but cant really afford it. I could not obtain help w/ moving costs or utility transfers from the apts OR the housing authority...who also has grant money INTENDED TO HELP US(& those alike)WHAT CAN I DO & HOW LONG DO I HAVE?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Southern California "governmental games" affecting housi

Post by Admin »

While not really sure what happened with that housing situation, if you are saying you were srewed or not treated properly, then maybe you have a case. You can look into free legal aid or assistance, and programs can be found in California here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cal ... istan.html

As far as additional housing, grants, or aid, look here for San Diego rental assistance programs and agencies. San Diego is served by a number of housing agencies.
tamarabrymer wrote:I am a single mother of 4 amazing children. We live in north county San Diego & were recently displaced from our apartment (governmentally subsidized) due to an owner pre-payment, which the state calls "conversion". They (county officials along with the apartment owner/representive of) ROYALLY & INTENTIONALLY SCREWED US out of our home through the CA court system & by frauding out federal agencies intended on helping low-income residents. I placed housing on Dec.10 2011 but cant really afford it. I could not obtain help w/ moving costs or utility transfers from the apts OR the housing authority...who also has grant money INTENDED TO HELP US(& those alike)WHAT CAN I DO & HOW LONG DO I HAVE?
Journey Smith

Re: Southern California "governmental games" affecting housing

Post by Journey Smith »

I live in San Diego County, California.
I have been without a permanent residence since November of 2014. I am looking for housing in my area. Really anywhere in southern California.
I currently receive $889.40 a month from an SSI disability insurance claim.
If you can help me with an additional SSI grant, please contact me.
Thank you for your time,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Southern California "governmental games" affecting housing

Post by Admin »

We think you should try the community action agency in San Diego. This is a leading non-profit for grants as well as general housing advice. But if you have only $889 from disability, there is no possible way you can ever afford to live by yourself in Southern California. That is one of the most expensive parts of the country. But find more details on community action here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... y_*.html