Mortgage on my trailer

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Dimaze
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mortgage on my trailer

Post by Dimaze »

I live in Etowah county in Alabama city is Boaz. I am down to my last 1 and half payments on my trailer.I have a loan on it through a bank called First federal bank.This months payment is $291.40 and I need help in finding some place that can assist me in getting it paid.I really would rather not refinance it because I only owe $471.73 and it will be paid off in full. I have been paying on it 5yrs. This is the first time I have came to a spot in the road where I can't make the payment.I can't find any where that will help with a loan only if it is rent.Can you point me in a direction to go to please.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage on my trailer

Post by Admin »

We are not really sure if the various mortgage assistance programs cover trailers or not. But we can tell you who to call to ask that question of. You want to reach out to anAlabama HUD foreclosure counseling agency. Most offer free consultations, advice, and foreclosure help. See if they cover a bank such as First Federal Bank. We bet they do.
Dimaze wrote:I live in Etowah county in Alabama city is Boaz. I am down to my last 1 and half payments on my trailer.I have a loan on it through a bank called First federal bank.This months payment is $291.40 and I need help in finding some place that can assist me in getting it paid.I really would rather not refinance it because I only owe $471.73 and it will be paid off in full. I have been paying on it 5yrs. This is the first time I have came to a spot in the road where I can't make the payment.I can't find any where that will help with a loan only if it is rent.Can you point me in a direction to go to please.
Master12

Post by Master12 »

Ladies and Gentlemen:

My wife and I currently live in Portland Oregon. We are both *disabled* and both have a combined very low-income (we receive /combined/ *SSI* benefits of $1,248 monthly as our /only/ source of income; along with food stamps and Medicaid). We have bad credit and no other source of income. We would like to move to Las Vegas or Reno NV; and, we are inquiring to see if there might be any programs or grants that will help us to purchase a mobile/manufactured home converted to real property on an owned lot or owned land. Our son has offered to contribute $20,000 to help us buy a home, and we have about $10,000 cash from an SSI back payment. So far, we have not been able to find a halfway decent property within our price range (i.e., /maximum/ $30,000). However, there do seem to be at least/few/ decent manufactured homes on owned land/lot between $35,000 - $40,000 (mostly in Reno; some in the Desert). Are there any local, state or federal programs or grants that might be available to us to help subsidize the purchase of a home? In advance, thank you for your time and assistance.
SmithWade

Post by SmithWade »

RE: Client Service,
My family are experiencing financial difficulties due to funding for two family members who passed away within
the last two weeks, both did not have any life insurance which placed grace stress on our family. It has affect
being late on my Mortgage payment on our mobile trailer. Is there any assistance we could qualify for?
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Call your mortgage company I am sure they will work with you. Most living in mobile homes are a little more flexible.
Marybeth

Post by Marybeth »

I am a below the knee Amputee that does receive SSDI. Over the years I have been forced to go into debt because my Mortgage on my trailer is half of my check and buying food and paying utilities even with LIHEAP I run short.
I have tried to refinance but Wells Fargo tells me I don't qualify because I am not in default.
I drive a 1999 car that somehow still runs and I know once it breaks I am doomed, at the time my speedometer does not work, but my car runs.
I have not had the money to do any repairs on my house, just some minor outside work mostly. My gutters are broke and siding has some cracks and a cracked window. My insurance company tells me they cannot help with minor repairs because I have a $1000 deductible.
The city dug up a pipe in my yard and left the ditch exposed making mowing difficult they told me tough luck.
I am now over 10K in debt and live in a trailer in Canon City, I am just looking for some help or ideas.
I do have Medicaid but I am always told I could lose it and do not qualify for food stamps by just a few dollars.
I now walk with a Prostheses that is covered by Medicare and Medicaid, my biggest medical issue is they tell me I will lose my other foot if I go back to work. I try to volunteer and help where I can but, I still am not making it financially.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Wells Mortgage, as well as other lenders, should refinance a mortgage before you are in default. As them for assistance. Or talk to a credit counseling agency. So you have options, including these mortgage assistance programs for the disabled.
Lenders do not want people to go into foreclosure right away and work with borrowers. So your request doesn't sound right to us.
Marybeth wrote:I am a below the knee Amputee that does receive SSDI. Over the years I have been forced to go into debt because my Mortgage on my trailer is half of my check and buying food and paying utilities even with LIHEAP I run short.
I have tried to refinance but Wells Fargo tells me I don't qualify because I am not in default.