Loan modifications

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Rachdep1

Loan modifications

Post by Rachdep1 »

I have heard people tried loan modifications and they help lower payments. Don't need to refinance a loan, so even if home has gone down in value, it shouldn't matter. Anyone try these?
mary_b37

Loan modifications

Post by mary_b37 »

i know loan modifcations do work. I keep reading about them in the press too. The government will be making these happen soon as well.
weinbergm95

Re: Loan modifications

Post by weinbergm95 »

Rachdep1 wrote:I have heard people tried loan modifications and they help lower payments. Don't need to refinance a loan, so even if home has gone down in value, it shouldn't matter. Anyone try these?
Rach
YEs, they defintely do work. Modifications are A good option. Here is something from the main site that gives more info
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _help.html
smithrobbie79

Loan Modification Fast

Post by smithrobbie79 »

Any one use this company before and did it work? What happended?
mary_b37

Re: Loan Modification Fast

Post by mary_b37 »

smithrobbie79 wrote:Any one use this company before and did it work? What happended?
Yes, it works. They work with companies that can help. Maybe not all the companies will help or offer you the best price, but there usually are some that will have a good deal.
Loriarg
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Loan modifications

Post by Loriarg »

Loanmodifications fast and homeforeclosure fighter put you in contact with other mortgage experts who can help. It is free to sign up to request info, and you have no obligation, so it is worth a shot. Worst case you do not use their services and doesn't cost you a thing..it is free. Best case, you get tremendous help.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _help.html
michellemcgee36

Free mortgage loan modifications

Post by michellemcgee36 »

It seems like to get these free mortgage loan modifications from the federal government, that there are so many conditions it is almost impossible to get. Are there any tricks or tips to getting help from these government programs. I am not having any luck at all, and badly need aid. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free mortgage loan modifications

Post by Admin »

While many government plans, both state and federal governemnt programs have conditions, there are may options out there. Government mortgage assistance programs, counselors, non-profits, loan modifications, and many more. Here is a good all inclusive list to get help with mortgage
weinbergm95

I need a bank loan modifications

Post by weinbergm95 »

I am working on a loan modification with my bank...now a debt collector for a credit card lien has said they intend to foreclose..is there anything I can do.