Rent and light bill help

Find how to get help with rent
Preetip
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rent and light bill help

Post by Preetip »

HI, i need help on paying my rent and light bill Im on ssa and i get child support to and it comes up to 1,200 a month,I moved in july and found out that my lights were getting cut off so i and to pay 400 hundred and moving deposit and did not pay all of that so im be hide and everything i have to children the boy is 5 and the gril is 10 and am disable with lupus and i have a eviction notice i need help
shannon14

Re: Rent and light bill help

Post by shannon14 »

Me and my boyfriend are having trouble paying October's rent, ($388) due to his work that is quite slow. We also are behind on utility bills. We have 3 children and another on the way, I havn't been able to go see a doctor because I don't have money for pre-natal care at this moment. I recently reapplied for Ahcccs, but they keep telling me my caseworker has not finished with the application which I sent over a month ago. I'm in need of help, but I don't know if theres anyway I could get it since i'm not a US Citizen. A friend recommended St. Vincent de Paul for rent payment but I don't know what I would need to take. If theres anyway you guys can help I would really appreciate it if you can please email me
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

In addition to St. Vincent de Paul, also try your local community action agency. They usually need information on your income (pay stub), copy of a lease, and any proof of back rent due.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _acti.html

Both St. Vincent de Paul and a community action agency will need this type of info in order to provide rent or housing help to you. Usually they do require someone to be a US citizen, but I guess you can always ask. No harm in doing that.
shannon14 wrote:Me and my boyfriend are having trouble paying October's rent, ($388) due to his work that is quite slow. We also are behind on utility bills. We have 3 children and another on the way, I havn't been able to go see a doctor because I don't have money for pre-natal care at this moment. I recently reapplied for Ahcccs, but they keep telling me my caseworker has not finished with the application which I sent over a month ago. I'm in need of help, but I don't know if theres anyway I could get it since i'm not a US Citizen. A friend recommended St. Vincent de Paul for rent payment but I don't know what I would need to take. If theres anyway you guys can help I would really appreciate it if you can please email me
Momneedshelp

Post by Momneedshelp »

Im a a full time college student and working but i only get 15 hours a week,no car, my spouse of 9 years got laid off his job.rent behind and light bill..we are doing the best we can.we need help very bad. contact me through phone please.. we have no computer we have to use the community center computer lab. address orlando florida
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In Orlando and Orange County Florida try any of these agencies for rent and light bill assistance.
For your light bill, call the Orange County Community Action Division which runs the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) for low income and people facing a disconnection. This link provides the phone number for them as well as other agencies in the area.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
Momneedshelp wrote:Im a a full time college student and working but i only get 15 hours a week,no car, my spouse of 9 years got laid off his job.rent behind and light bill..we are doing the best we can.we need help very bad. contact me through phone please.. we have no computer we have to use the community center computer lab. address orlando florida
jbeers1

Post by jbeers1 »

I live in Kissimmee Florida i have 3 children and am struggling. I am a single mother and my children's father had his pay cut in half and he is not able to assist me with anything. I have a daughter who has a heart disease and is already overdue for her 6 month scan because i cant afford the medical bill with her father insurance. I work full time and receive food stamps. I am behin on my rent by a month and are always behind on my electricity as well. Even at this time i have no Christmas gifts for my children this year because their father can not help me. I have no car and catch rides to get my children to and from school as well as getting me to work. I dont have access to a computer only email at work. I need to find any type of assistance that i can over here and dont know where to look. Please advise of any resources that i can call to get any type of assistance please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Agencies and non-profits in Kissimmee FL can direct you to electric bill programs, and how to apply for and renew food stamps and other aid. There are places like the Osceola County Council on Aging, Inc, phone 407-846-8532 which runs numerous assistance and aid programs. Another option for you may be Osceola County Catholic Charities of Central Florida (888-658-2828), They may have occasional emergency money for rent, utilities, and other critical expenses.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
jbeers1 wrote:I live in Kissimmee Florida i have 3 children and am struggling. I am a single mother and my children's father
had his pay cut in half and he is not able to assist me with anything. I have a daughter who has a heart disease and is already overdue for her 6 month scan because i cant afford the medical bill with her father insurance. I work full time and receive food stamps. I am behin on my rent by a month and are always behind on my electricity as well. Even at this time i have no Christmas gifts for my children this year because their father can not help me. I have no car and catch rides to get my children to and from school as well as getting me to work. I dont have access to a computer only email at work. I need to find any type of assistance that i can over here and dont know where to look. Please advise of any resources that i can call to get any type of assistance please.
Murdock

Post by Murdock »

My husband & I are prior Air Force members, and he is currently receiving 50% disability through the VA. Currently we are homeless because of renting fraud. Someone posing as a home owner of his home took our move in cost when hid home was in foreclosure. So we aroe staying out of an hotel, however we have found a home we were approved for renting through Coldwell real estate agency and can move in on the first of August. We are in need of move in assistance, so moving in on the first of the month can be possible. Thank you in advanced
joncmac

Post by joncmac »

Can the real estate agent from cold well help you? They may be aware of some programs or housing assistance for homeless. Especially if you were a veteran and served r great nation. How did you pa for the hotel. Anyway, find information on housing assistance in virgnia here. The state government runs several programs for the homeless in Virginia.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/vir ... grams.html

quote="Murdock"]My husband & I are prior Air Force members, and he is currently receiving 50% disability through the VA. Currently we are homeless because of renting fraud. Someone posing as a home owner of his home took our move in cost when hid home was in foreclosure. So we aroe staying out of an hotel, however we have found a home we were approved for renting through Coldwell real estate agency and can move in on the first of August. We are in need of move in assistance, so moving in on the first of the month can be possible. Thank you in advanced[/quote]
TweedD

Post by TweedD »

Please contact me with any assistance available to help me and my special needs 6 year old son to prevent being evicted. We are in need of the court fees incurred after the late notice. We are residents of Gwinnett County in Lilburn, Georgia. Prevention help amount required is $400.00. Also I was recently laid off and the home I moved into a few months ago had oil heat and therefore lights not working properly. It is really expensive and I have no income right now. I have applied for unemployment but have not received a decision on my case yet. I tried to contact energy assistance in my area but cannot get through, their line is not taking any messages at this time. We are about to run out of oil and I do not have the money to purchase any. I have a 6 yr old in the house and I fear we will have NO heat soon. What can I do?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In the Gwinnet County Georgia area there are several agencies to call for rent and other housing help, and maybe even the oil you need too. Some of the best places to call include Gwinnett County DFCS (phone number is (678) 518-5500) and another non-profit with emergency aid is the North Gwinnett Cooperative Ministry. Find a complete listing here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/gwi ... e_pro.html
TweedD wrote:Please contact me with any assistance available to help me and my special needs 6 year old son to prevent being evicted. We are in need of the court fees incurred after the late notice. We are residents of Gwinnett County in Lilburn, Georgia. Prevention help amount required is $400.00. Also I was recently laid off and the home I moved into a few months ago had oil heat and therefore lights not working properly. It is really expensive and I have no income right now. I have applied for unemployment but have not received a decision on my case yet. I tried to contact energy assistance in my area but cannot get through, their line is not taking any messages at this time. We are about to run out of oil and I do not have the money to purchase any. I have a 6 yr old in the house and I fear we will have NO heat soon. What can I do?
HeadofFamily

Post by HeadofFamily »

Hi I'm a single mom of 5 children. I really need help in my rent and also my light bill too. Reason is my ex-boyfriend walked out on me and my kids nosing i cant do this by myself i feel so low about myself cause i cant provide for my kids i get A.F.D.C of $490 monthly and my rent is $825 month as you can see but i'm on a lease of 12 month sometime i stay up at nite stressing and worries about how i am going to pay my bills the only reason i don't give up is cause my children i love them so much and i no it hurts them to see me like this PLEASE HELP ME....
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It looks like you registered from the southwest area of Pennsylvania. If so, then find your Pittsburgh assistance programs and non-profits to call. $825 per month seems kind of high for that part of the country. Can you find a cheaper apartment? Otherwise call around to the agencies and emergency rental programs we sent you for Pittsburgh above.
HeadofFamily wrote:Hi I'm a single mom of 5 children. I really need help in my rent and also my light bill too. Reason is my ex-boyfriend walked out on me and my kids nosing i cant do this by myself i feel so low about myself cause i cant provide for my kids i get A.F.D.C of $490 monthly and my rent is $825 month as you can see but i'm on a lease of 12 month sometime i stay up at nite stressing and worries about how i am going to pay my bills the only reason i don't give up is cause my children i love them so much and i no it hurts them to see me like this PLEASE HELP ME....
ThomasLee

Post by ThomasLee »

I am currently pregnant and I have 9 more weeks to go. I am currently out of work. I need help looking for an apartment in north Judson, Indiana and help paying for rent. I and my boyfriend don't make enough to support a baby and rent. Is there a way you can help me?