looking 4 help need car to get to my medical appointnents

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
gee49
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

looking 4 help need car to get to my medical appointnents

Post by gee49 »

hella iam a hiv patient and iam in need of a car real bad iam haveing problems walking due to my medial problems so iam woundering if their any one that can help me out on getting acar i can only afford 100 a month payment so god bless u all
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: looking 4 help need car to get to my medical appointnent

Post by Admin »

BillsMafia
anti spam: Blue

Re: looking 4 help need car to get to my medical appointnents

Post by BillsMafia »

Hello,
I’m reaching out for help with a car and more for a doctor. I don’t like to ask for help but I’m falling down and don’t know where to turn for the help I’m needing. I hope that you or someone or you know can help.
I’m a single mother of 3 beautiful girls. I’ve recently lost my job. I’m on government assistance EBT. I do get some child support now. But the amount I’ve received did bot stretch as I had hoped.
I do have a truck I’m paying for. And I just put money down on a property. But I cannot seem to find a trailer less then 10 years old for cheap, and I need that car to get back and forth to doctor. Nor do I have the funds to buy or get a home moved to the property. And get utilities on. I do have applications in for jobs and am in the waiting processes.
I can work and will work long hours to provide for my children. I’m just stuck in a progress of providing my girls a home. I try to stay positive and pray for God to provide all we need. And I have faith reaching out is what he asked me to do. God bless you all for doing for everyone. I pray you see my cry out for help and can some way point me in the right direction for help for my girls. Thank you so much. Sincerely,