Really in need of help in Batavia NY!

Find how to get help with rent
briwolf1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Really in need of help in Batavia NY!

Post by briwolf1 »

I am a single mom of 3 girls and as of tomorrow we are going to be homeless. I rather not get in to the details on how and why but ill leave it as this things just went downhill fast. I have heard that the dss here puts people up in motels but i am very concerned on how i am goin to feed my children and the condition of the place. I have heard that those places are not where you would want to put kids. I am at a loss tho for i have no place to take them and i feel like a horrible parent putting my kids through this mess. If anyone has some suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Really in need of help in Batavia NY!

Post by Admin »

We do have information on a few programs and agencies to call for rent assistance in Genesee County and Batavia New York. Find the assistance programs in Genesee County here. Call around and see if they have funding or any other ideas or alternate solutions for you besides DSS.
briwolf1 wrote:I am a single mom of 3 girls and as of tomorrow we are going to be homeless. I rather not get in to the details on how and why but ill leave it as this things just went downhill fast. I have heard that the dss here puts people up in motels but i am very concerned on how i am goin to feed my children and the condition of the place. I have heard that those places are not where you would want to put kids. I am at a loss tho for i have no place to take them and i feel like a horrible parent putting my kids through this mess. If anyone has some suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.