In Need of Emergency Help, Water & Electric, & please help.

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Germany
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: In Need of Emergency Help, Water & Electric, & please he

Post by Germany »

I live here in Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401. I am trying to contact someone because I am in need of assistance with my water bill. About 4 months ago, I found out I had a water leak, well little did I know, it was as bad as it was. I contacted the water company, and they put a hold on it called a water leak hold, something like that. Well I had the leak fixed, but my bill is extremely high, and I cant possibly pay for it on my own. I work part time as tough job market, and I have a small son..I can not afford for our water to be cut off. So if you can help me, please do!!..
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Water bills are hard to get help with. Not many programs for them. Usually because water bills are not as expensive. Anyway, find a listing of Alabama utility assistance programs. Some of these agencies may have support for water bills in Alabama, but it is rare.
Germany wrote:I live here in Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401. I am trying to contact someone because I am in need of assistance with my water bill. About 4 months ago, I found out I had a water leak, well little did I know, it was as bad as it was. I contacted the water company, and they put a hold on it called a water leak hold, something like that. Well I had the leak fixed, but my bill is extremely high, and I cant possibly pay for it on my own. I work part time as tough job market, and I have a small son..I can not afford for our water to be cut off. So if you can help me, please do!!..
Arod

Post by Arod »

Hello. I am praying you can help me or lead me to someone that can. I've been trying with no avail to get emergency help with paying my water bill. I'm not asking for someone to pay the whole thing, just some help. I've been trying to contact the LIPP program or H20 help to others programs. I have tried to speak to supervisors and others at my water company and they will not budge. Even if I paid half of the bill, they won't budge and are very adamant. My bill has fallen behind due to a lot of financial emergencies that have come up, including health issues for myself, that resulted in a cervical cone biopsy on Monday. I can explain in detail all that has led to this position my family is in. I am praying and begging for help. Please contact me as soon as you are able. I have been emailing and calling any agency that I have found through research and referrals and will continue to keep trying with the ones who I have not gotten a response from yet and continue to research for any other places that I may be able to find. I have been doing this since the day after my surgery from morning until after 1am and will continue as previously stated. I am happily waiting your response. Thank-you in advance,
Wasted

Post by Wasted »

I'm 19 years old and my parents have past away and they left me a house and I lost my other job. I'm trying to start my CNA classes and get a job at the nursing home in Florida. I can not afford to pay my electricity and water bill right now. They are both cut off. I heard from a friend that you all might would help me out. I really would appreciate it if you would please help me think you and god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some emergency LIHEAP (Low-Income Home Energy Assistance) programs in Florida. Ask for the crisis service too at a local community action agency. While they won't help with water, they may have financial aid for the electric bills you have. it can also be used to prevent a disconnect of your service. Read Florida LIHEAP electric bill help.
Chesney

Post by Chesney »

Hello I have been on the level pay plan for a few years and my bill somehow increased tremendously from $82.00 now to $333.00. I no longer have a job and my husband is the only source of income but work for him has been a little unsteady which has left us in a huge bind. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We have 5 children and can't afford to lose our electricity. Please help thank you in advance.