Lost everything desperately need help

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
jmslovingmontana
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lost everything desperately need help

Post by jmslovingmontana »

Lost all belonging in a fire Nov. 1, since that time I have lost my vehicle, job, and now have completely exuasted all funds. I am a single dad of a young boy. I have no where to live now, no vehicle which makes the job hunt hard. I am a certified welder so should be easy to find a job once I have transportation there. I need help, anything will help. Thank you and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost everything desperately need help

Post by Admin »

As we say time and time again, where? Assistance programs are local by state, county, and even town and village. While we wait for more information from you, use this resource. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... progr.html Most states are listed midway down the page, and find your state, then county, etc.
jmslovingmontana wrote:Lost all belonging in a fire Nov. 1, since that time I have lost my vehicle, job, and now have completely exuasted all funds. I am a single dad of a young boy. I have no where to live now, no vehicle which makes the job hunt hard. I am a certified welder so should be easy to find a job once I have transportation there. I need help, anything will help. Thank you and God bless.
Horry

Post by Horry »

I am a disabled veteran with half a right hand and 2 girls. I was married 12 years and my husband checked out. I am unable at this time to get money from him. While I was staying at my mothers while having surgery on my leg my husband destroyed my home. I cant begin to tell you the damage that was done. My mother and father divorced and never raised me. She filed court papers to have me removed from her home in 2 weeks. I have to go back to my home. We can live with holes in walls and other damage done. I need help getting shower curtains bathroom rugs bed sheets and bedspreads all kitchen utilities microwave dish rags and towels bathroom towels kitchen carpets someone to professionally clean the house I’m having much trouble doing it with my hand pain and missing. I make 700.00 a month and cannot afford these items. I have taken in my nephew when his mother died in a car accident,hes grown and has bachelors degree now. I rescued several cats and dogs in the last 12 years. I have helped my neighbor whos sick with meals and picking up her medications. I’m used to helping people, its very hard for me to ask for help but I,m in a real crisis. If you can help please contact me or if you know someone who can let me know. I have very little time and I’m scared to death.
Rinaldi

Post by Rinaldi »

I really don't know where to start. My luck has been so bad lately and I am just lost. Both our cars have broke down on us and it took all that we had to get the part for the car. And I'm so worried about the bills now.
And now I won't be able to give the kids the Christmas they deserve. I don't have no tree, no decorations and now no money to buy anything for the kids. I really don't know what to do.
I am hoping I can get a little help somewhere but here lately I feel like there is no help, which I desperately need as I am way lost. I can't even put food in the house because the bills are so bad all because I had to move four times in the past two years because the landlords didn't maintain the property. One of the homes the basement flooded the second the septic backed up into the house. The smell was so bad the third one I fell through the floor and got hurt. And now I don't know how long we will have this place.
The landlord passed away and his family has it up for sale. I'm just so lost. On top of that I have no friends, no one to talk to or to even turn to. I feel so alone.
My three children all they seem to be wanting us to get is a home we can call our own but due to helping my parents and my divorce I had to file bankruptcy so I can't get a bank note and with bills, I can't go more in debt.