need help fast to pay consumer energy bill.

State and local government assistance programs.
alice
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help fast to pay consumer energy bill.

Post by alice »

I need help to pay my consumers energy bill, i have gotten ahold of dhs and others but now that my husband is back to work after being in and out of hospital Dhs says he makes to much for help to help us, so i'm asking for help i need it very badly, and with in the next week. Thank You.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help fast to pay consumer energy bill.

Post by Admin »

What state in Consumers Energy in. There are thousands of utility companies across the US. Is it Michigan? If so, use this for Michigan utility assistance. In addition, call your local community action agency, churches, charities, etc. Find a listing of those places, by city and county in Michigan, using this resource.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mic ... grams.html
alice wrote:I need help to pay my consumers energy bill, i have gotten ahold of dhs and others but now that my husband is back to work after being in and out of hospital Dhs says he makes to much for help to help us, so i'm asking for help i need it very badly, and with in the next week. Thank You.
alice

Post by alice »

I've tryed all the above and i'm getting a small amount of help. but i'm still worried they will shut me off. my husband has a cpap machine that keeps him breathing at knight and they say that i have use the med. emergcy up for the year. so i'm worried that they will shut me off and then my husband woun't have his cpap machine.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

States do have regulations and laws in place to help people with medical machines or conditions. Find a listing of laws by state for utility disconnections. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/uti ... nnect.html
alice wrote:I've tryed all the above and i'm getting a small amount of help. but i'm still worried they will shut me off. my husband has a cpap machine that keeps him breathing at knight and they say that i have use the med. emergcy up for the year. so i'm worried that they will shut me off and then my husband woun't have his cpap machine.
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

Hello, I am a mother of a 6 year old and 7 month old and I am currently pregnant due in March. My family is in need of help to get caught up on our bills. My gas got shutoff today and my water is due to be shutoff soon and we are in need of possible rent help.
My husband finally found a job but he isn't making much right now and we are so far behind that there's no way we can get caught up with our some help. I've never had to ask for help before and I am hoping there's something you can do for my family. I have contacted DHS and Salvation army but was told there is not funding and it's not within the crisis months so there isn't much they can do. Please contact me with any information you may have that will help me get my Consumers energy turned back on along with help paying my water bill. These two things are in need now.
Consumers shut me off today and my water will be shut off any day now. I owed 270.00 on my water bill to receive the rest of the help from dhs and 868.81 is due to Consumers to get reconnected. I finally have the money to pay DTE which thankfully I am still enrolled in the shutoff plan. I am going to try and find a way to go pay them now. I lost my license right before I had my daughter 6 years ago due to fines unpaid. So getting around is very difficult.
But if you can please call me or email me back with any help or referrals to where I can find help I'd be forever grateful. We just need to get caught up and then we can manage to stay current from then on out. Please help me so we do not become homeless or have all of our utilities shut off. My daughter starts school on Monday and I really would like for her to be able to shower and have clean clothes for school.