I need help with Medical bills and expenses!!

State and local government assistance programs.
llk1977
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need help with Medical bills and expenses!!

Post by llk1977 »

My son is 11 years old. He has severe asthma, ciliac disease, food allergies, and immune system deficiencies. Last semester, he was placed on homebound twice and missed most of the semester. I have applied for medicaid and disability, but they all say that I make too much money. However, I am not able to cover his medical expenses. Not to mention that his hospital bills are racking up when he has to go to the ER, either by ambulanc or car, or the various exrays and physical therapy that he needs. Are there any other agencies or organizations I can appeal to for assistance?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need help with Medical bills and expenses!!

Post by Admin »

Here is a link to national charity organizations that focus on medical needs. Maybe your sons condition falls into one of these. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cha ... tml#health
Also here is another link to more free health care programs. Try clinics, there is information on non-profit medical providers, and much more on the main site of needhelppayingbills.com

llk1977 wrote:My son is 11 years old. He has severe asthma, ciliac disease, food allergies, and immune system deficiencies. Last semester, he was placed on homebound twice and missed most of the semester. I have applied for medicaid and disability, but they all say that I make too much money. However, I am not able to cover his medical expenses. Not to mention that his hospital bills are racking up when he has to go to the ER, either by ambulanc or car, or the various exrays and physical therapy that he needs. Are there any other agencies or organizations I can appeal to for assistance?
Fancyone
anti spam: Blue

Post by Fancyone »

I am 20 years old. I live on my own with my 2 year old daughter. I am struggling to pay my rent an utilities bills. I do work but make very little. I try my hardest to pay everything bit by bit but its been very hard for me. I am afraid that me and my daughter will soon have nothing, I seen your website an I read everything on the website. My medical bills are also causing me to struggle with other needs. I really need the help with my situation if you guys could I would be very happy please. Thank you
Lester

Post by Lester »

I am currently out of work due to a week stay in the hospital following a death in the family whom was my legal guardian when I was underage. These events resulted in me losing my job. My wife of three children is currently employed full time but her check alone is not enough to cover our bills and rent. We are only searching for rent assistance because we made payments on July and we have yet to make a payment for August so we are about to receive an eviction notice.