I NEED AN UNSECURED BAD CREDIT LOAN WITHOUT BEING 'REDIRECT"

Discuss loans, pros and cons and details on them
NHPB has information on loans for struggling people, and read more on getting a loan to pay bills.
kenneltech
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I NEED AN UNSECURED BAD CREDIT LOAN WITHOUT BEING 'REDIRECT"

Post by kenneltech »

I HAVE BEEN ON THE COMPUTER FOR TWO DAYS TRYING TO GET A LOUSY $200. ALL THE UNSECURED, BAD CREDIT "INSTANT" LOANS KEEP SAYING I QUALIFY, BUT THE "REDIRECT" ME TO THEIR "LENDERS". ALL I'VE BEEN DOING IS FILLING OUT THE SAME APPLICATIONS FOR DAYS! I need a place where I can fill the thing out, get approved or not approved, sign the papers and get a loan! I am desperate. I live in Colorado, but am doing this on-line. ANYONE???
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I NEED AN UNSECURED BAD CREDIT LOAN WITHOUT BEING 'REDIR

Post by Admin »

We do not provide loans at needhelppayingbills. We only have information on various options, programs, loan products, etc. Before applying for a loan you should probably speak to a non-profit credit counselor to see if that is really what you need and worthwhile. However if you really need a loan, read about different options here, find some phone numbers to lenders, etc. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/pay ... y_can.html
kenneltech wrote:I HAVE BEEN ON THE COMPUTER FOR TWO DAYS TRYING TO GET A LOUSY $200. ALL THE UNSECURED, BAD CREDIT "INSTANT" LOANS KEEP SAYING I QUALIFY, BUT THE "REDIRECT" ME TO THEIR "LENDERS". ALL I'VE BEEN DOING IS FILLING OUT THE SAME APPLICATIONS FOR DAYS! I need a place where I can fill the thing out, get approved or not approved, sign the papers and get a loan! I am desperate. I live in Colorado, but am doing this on-line. ANYONE???