Behind on rent and housing in San Antonio

Find how to get help with rent
Kashya
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Behind on rent and housing in San Antonio

Post by Kashya »

My names is Sara. I live in Sn Antonio Texas due to the loss of my job i have gotten backed up on rent which was due on the 1st of November, behind on electric bill which that is all the bills i have and very low on food i did recently get employed at a restaurant nearby but only part time and work 3 days out the week 4.50 and hr plus tips which average about 10 -14 dollars when worked but i just started so wont get paid till another week or so but rent is past and have to give a 30 day notice which i haven't and i am stalling on i am am looking for help ive never had to struggle before and never asked for help and no others have far way worse than i do but i do not want to lose my apt, and looking for help cause at the moment i don't know who to go to or what to do i have applied at jobs tho not having a phone on is a bit hard for someone to contact me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Behind on rent and housing in San Antonio

Post by Admin »

Hopefully your restaurant job in San Antonio will eventually give you more hours so can increase your income. Until then find a comprehensive listing of San Antonio assistance programs. We have dozens of agencies you can call for help, advice, and guidance. One of the leading places in Bexar County is SAMMinistries and another good agency is Bexar County Department Of Community Resources Main Office. The phone numbers and more information are listed on links.
Kashya wrote:My names is Sara. I live in Sn Antonio Texas due to the loss of my job i have gotten backed up on rent which was due on the 1st of November, behind on electric bill which that is all the bills i have and very low on food i did recently get employed at a restaurant nearby but only part time and work 3 days out the week 4.50 and hr plus tips which average about 10 -14 dollars when worked but i just started so wont get paid till another week or so but rent is past and have to give a 30 day notice which i haven't and i am stalling on i am am looking for help ive never had to struggle before and never asked for help and no others have far way worse than i do but i do not want to lose my apt, and looking for help cause at the moment i don't know who to go to or what to do i have applied at jobs tho not having a phone on is a bit hard for someone to contact me.
Rubio
anti spam: Blue

Re: Behind on rent and housing in San Antonio

Post by Rubio »

My family is getting evicted from our house in San Antonio and we only have until January 1, 2017. We pay our rent everyday month and the Realtor has no reason to evict us. They have had no problems since we moved in. The reason we are being evicted is they said my wife lied on the application. That is the only reason.
Well maybe my wife did but that is not because to evict. Especially when rent is paid, they have had no problems of any kind since we moved in. If someone would just give us a call so my wife can explain further, but call after 2:00 p.m. on Sunday 6th of October.