Confused

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Dave
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Confused

Post by Dave »

I'm sorry, but I spent the whole night looking at your site, and I just kept being sent around and around to the same stuff and never found any actual agencies or help for most of the things I was looking for. First was weatherization. After hours of looking, I'm more confused then ever. Who do I go to in San Joaquin Co. for the weatherization help?

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Confused

Post by Admin »

Huh?
Go to the site, select State and Local programs on left side. Then pick your state of California. Then from that page pick your county. It is 3 clicks. Are you even reading the content on the pages?
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/san ... ance_.html

Or can to Electric and Heating Bills. There is a bold note that say "Weatherization agencies to apply at" with a link to the same list of sites indicated above. Pick your state, then county.

There are so many ways on the site to get info. It is not that difficult. We have thousands of agencies, phone numbers, etc. on the site.
Dave wrote:I'm sorry, but I spent the whole night looking at your site, and I just kept being sent around and around to the same stuff and never found any actual agencies or help for most of the things I was looking for. First was weatherization. After hours of looking, I'm more confused then ever. Who do I go to in San Joaquin Co. for the weatherization help?

Dave

Post by Dave »

Well, I'll admit I've been really stressed lately, so I could be me. I appreciate you gettin back to me so fast. Thanks.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Ya, whatever, spam advertising is never welcome under any circumstances. Thanks but no thanks.
Thanks for the offer of car insurance. NOT!