Mortgage assistance

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Sonya
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mortgage assistance

Post by Sonya »

Hello
I am looking for Emergency Assistance to help save my home
I am a single mother of 3 children and suffered a medical hardship in 2008. I am loosing my home
and have a sale date of 12/13/2010. My bank if bank of america. I also became unemployed due to the company i worked for sold and I along with other staff were left with no employment. I have been on unemployment benefits, I have tried many times to ask Bank of America for help. I was granted a Home Modification in 2009 but defaulted because i was one day late on my first trial payment. I was told by the B of A rep not send anymore payments and wait to hear back from them. Now I am loosing my home and have a Child that was diagnosed with Cancer. Im not asking for anything free I just need help to avoid the sale of our home. Please help with any information i may use to save my home. I am in Bakersfield, Ca

Thank You
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage assistance

Post by Admin »

Hi, Here are several different Bank of America mortgage and foreclosure programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... help_.html
They offer options such as principal reduction, the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP), and programs like forbearance. The key is to call BOA as early as possible, and ask (no, demand) help. Get your paperwork in order, and good luck. Also try a housing counselor.
Sonya wrote:Hello
I am looking for Emergency Assistance to help save my home
I am a single mother of 3 children and suffered a medical hardship in 2008. I am loosing my home
and have a sale date of 12/13/2010. My bank if bank of america. I also became unemployed due to the company i worked for sold and I along with other staff were left with no employment. I have been on unemployment benefits, I have tried many times to ask Bank of America for help. I was granted a Home Modification in 2009 but defaulted because i was one day late on my first trial payment. I was told by the B of A rep not send anymore payments and wait to hear back from them. Now I am loosing my home and have a Child that was diagnosed with Cancer. Im not asking for anything free I just need help to avoid the sale of our home. Please help with any information i may use to save my home. I am in Bakersfield, Ca

Thank You
Sergent

Post by Sergent »

Me and my husband need help with our mortgage not for no none to give us nothing. But if we can get a loan and pay it back over term and we need 5,000 dollars to get us on the right track so we can keep our home and pay some more bills , we would be so thankful if we could receive some assistance. I do not want to lost our home to a foreclosure filing. live in Maryland Thank you.
Larry

Post by Larry »

I was diagnose with breast cancer and had to have a masetomy. I got laid off from my 2nd job and my retirement is only 541 monthly. I substitute teach whenever they need, but it's not making ends meet for me. I've applied at many places for a permanent job in California but I'm always told that they would give me a call, but I never hear from anyone. My mortgage is an adjustable rate which is now 1328.00 monthly. I've filed for ch.13 in order to keep it from going into foreclosure. My utilities are high. I just don't have enough coming in right now. If you could help me at this time, I would be glad to repay you back when I get on my feet.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, can't really give you a loan, but I can direct you to foreclosure prevention and mortgage programs in Maryland
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ge_an.html.
Options range from the Lifeline Refinance Mortgage Program, which can help you refi your home loan to lower the payments, (Phone 1-800-756-0119) to the Maryland Mediation Program, which ensure you meet with a neutral, third part mortgage/foreclosure mediator to negotiate a solution between you and the lender or bank that is foreclosing.
Sergent wrote:Me and my husband need help with our mortgage not for no none to give us nothing. But if we can get a loan and pay it back over term and we need 5,000 dollars to get us on the right track so we can keep our home and pay some more bills , we would be so thankful if we could receive some assistance. I do not want to lost our home to a foreclosure filing. live in Maryland Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you need help with your mortgage and housing payments in CA? Try this link for numerous options.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
California offers a law that delays foreclosures, there is the hardest hit fund for CA, and other housing programs.
Larry wrote:I was diagnose with breast cancer and had to have a masetomy. I got laid off from my 2nd job and my retirement is only 541 monthly. I substitute teach whenever they need, but it's not making ends meet for me. I've applied at many places for a permanent job in California but I'm always told that they would give me a call, but I never hear from anyone. My mortgage is an adjustable rate which is now 1328.00 monthly. I've filed for ch.13 in order to keep it from going into foreclosure. My utilities are high. I just don't have enough coming in right now. If you could help me at this time, I would be glad to repay you back when I get on my feet.
Madalynn

Post by Madalynn »

Hi,
Me and my husband need help with our mortgage, not for no none to give us nothing. But if we can get a loan and pay it back over term and we need 4,000 dollars to get us on the right track, so we can keep our home and pay some more bills, we would be so thankful if we could receive some assistance.Thanks in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, can't give you a loan. But can provide information on programs that offer mortgage assistance. Many of the resources and services are free. Call your bank, lender, mortgage company, or a HUD approve counseling agency for free support and advice. There are a lot of foreclosure prevention programs out there. What state are you in? We can send even more specific info.
Madalynn wrote:Hi,
Me and my husband need help with our mortgage, not for no none to give us nothing. But if we can get a loan and pay it back over term and we need 4,000 dollars to get us on the right track, so we can keep our home and pay some more bills, we would be so thankful if we could receive some assistance.Thanks in advance.
Carolyn12

Post by Carolyn12 »

hi, I was trying to find mortgage assistance in Louisiana. We had a foreclosure date, but it was stopped by the courts and they said they were going to start up with it again. we are behind in our mortgage payments by a few months. can you help me or tell me where to go for some type of programs or help? i was looking on your website but i did not see anything for Louisiana. We do not want to lose our home and could request some assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on mortgage assistance in Louisiana. Those programs and agencies, as well as counselors, are listed here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hud ... _help.html
Why did the courts stop it, and did they offer you any options to stop it? Usually there will be more communication from courts in Louisiana about a homeowners longer term options for foreclosure prevention services.
Carolyn12 wrote:hi, I was trying to find mortgage assistance in Louisiana. We had a foreclosure date, but it was stopped by the courts and they said they were going to start up with it again. we are behind in our mortgage payments by a few months. can you help me or tell me where to go for some type of programs or help? i was looking on your website but i did not see anything for Louisiana. We do not want to lose our home and could request some assistance.
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

3 months behind on mortgage. threatening to foreclose. i tried counseling, etc.. no help. don't have enough income to pay mortgage and all utilities bills. $255 past due on electric. threatening to shut off. furnace went out no heat. not eligible for fuel assistance. water bill overdue by $800. threatening to shut off. owe other bills that's for this house. trash collection, etc. behind b/c i had lost my job and then i got really ill and had to have surgery. i am working now but don't make enough to cover all of these. i need to pay off the $4400 past due mortgage. springfield, mass. any help u can spare is great. i am not willing to take out any more loans. in enough debt.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you try any of the other state of Maryland foreclosure and mortgage programs. The state has a number of resources and programs for you, and they can be found here at Maryland mortgage assistance. One of the primary programs offered by the state is known as the Homesaver Refinance Mortgage Program, and can learn more about it at 1-800-756-0119. Basically it will help homeowners refinance into a lower interest rate home loan, which will save Maryland families substantially on their monthly mortgage payments.
Mustang wrote:3 months behind on mortgage. threatening to foreclose. i tried counseling, etc.. no help. don't have enough income to pay mortgage and all utilities bills. $255 past due on electric. threatening to shut off. furnace went out no heat. not eligible for fuel assistance. water bill overdue by $800. threatening to shut off. owe other bills that's for this house. trash collection, etc. behind b/c i had lost my job and then i got really ill and had to have surgery. i am working now but don't make enough to cover all of these. i need to pay off the $4400 past due mortgage. springfield, mass. any help u can spare is great. i am not willing to take out any more loans. in enough debt.
Savage

Post by Savage »

We are currently a low income family with 2 mortgages and are struggling to keep up. Not to mention the fact that our water bill and electric bill is hard to pay; so we have to rob peter to pay Paul...is there anything that can be done to help us pay this bill.
Charleze

Post by Charleze »

I am a 64 year old disabled woman with multiple health challenges..severe diabetes, partial blindness in right eye, thyroid problems, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, brain tumor, stroke, etc. I am also struggling with my home mortgage of $1616 per month which is greater than my monthly income of approximately $1500 month ($1000 from disability & $482 from pension thru legal separation from my husband), so I pull money from savings every month. Because I am partly blind I am dependent on my ex husband for rides to doctor appointments etc. that are not close by. He is threatening to move out again if I keep asking help in sharing the bills. I need help doing housework, yardwork etc…and would like to work from home part time to help with bills. What help can I get? Please let me know.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

I found this site by just googling. We are currently in the process of losing are home to foreclosure and my husband has being trying to get help to save are home. As a mother of 3 small children this is really a scary feeling to know that the day could come. I don't know where else to turn.
I'm not employed and my husband is in the military but soon to be discharged. We also have a court date coming up in September for are home. So I'm asking if there is anything you can do to help please help us. Even if you can't but have any ideas on who can please just call. Thank you.