immediate rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Biden
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

immediate rent help

Post by Biden »

I'm a single mom with my son seventeen. I live in St. George Utah. I was renting a small one bedroom. I received a call from one of my sons friends Father. He asked if I could come and get my son. I was on the next shuttle to salt lake city. When I arrived and found that my son was homeless, not showerd in a week, and had not changed cloths. He said he wanted to come live with me. I was in no position to have him come live with me.I was not leaving him there. I will do whatever it takes to be able to support my son and myself. I need help today. I have a job at The Black Bear Diner as a server. There not open until this weekend. So I need help with my rent.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: immediate rent help

Post by Admin »

You need to ask for help earlier then the day it is needed. That is way too late. Anyway, find Washingon County Utah assistance programs, agencies, and services that can help you. Call around and see what they can do. Call the Five County Association of Governments CAP at (435) 673-3548. They offer many assistance programs and resources. Also try calling Utah Legal Services – Southern Utah Community Legal Center at 628-1604.

Biden wrote:I'm a single mom with my son seventeen. I live in St. George Utah. I was renting a small one bedroom. I received a call from one of my sons friends Father. He asked if I could come and get my son. I was on the next shuttle to salt lake city. When I arrived and found that my son was homeless, not showerd in a week, and had not changed cloths. He said he wanted to come live with me. I was in no position to have him come live with me.I was not leaving him there. I will do whatever it takes to be able to support my son and myself. I need help today. I have a job at The Black Bear Diner as a server. There not open until this weekend. So I need help with my rent.
Mograni12

Post by Mograni12 »

It is the 24th of October and I still haven't paid this months rent. My fiance has been cut down to 10 hours a week at his job and we are Struggling to get rent paid. we have a 2 year old daughter and cannot lose our home. We could really use help to pay this months rent so we can try and catch up. I would never ask for help but I don't know what else to do to provide for my family. Please help us. Need help paying our rent each month. Lost my job and have a very hard time keeping a house because I have a hard time paying rent. If you can help us please email me back we are a family of five and my daughter is going to have a baby soon. Thank you, so much for being there.....
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Are you working too, and just finance cut back. You did not mention your state or city, so hard for us to be specific. Use this resource for general assistance programs, including rental help. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _rent.html Look into homeless prevention, call your local community action agency, Salvation Army, and other charities. Some people can sometimes even get funds from your local church.
Mograni12 wrote:It is the 24th of October and I still haven't paid this months rent. My fiance has been cut down to 10 hours a week at his job and we are Struggling to get rent paid. we have a 2 year old daughter and cannot lose our home. We could really use help to pay this months rent so we can try and catch up. I would never ask for help but I don't know what else to do to provide for my family. Please help us. Need help paying our rent each month. Lost my job and have a very hard time keeping a house because I have a hard time paying rent. If you can help us please email me back we are a family of five and my daughter is going to have a baby soon. Thank you, so much for being there.....
Johnsonss

Post by Johnsonss »

Yes hi, I was wondering if you can please help me? I need help with paying my rent for this month. Ive already received a eviction notice and had to go to court. The landlord has gave me a little time to come up with the money and so far haven't been able to find it. I called some local agencies and churches in my area and they are all out of funds. I really don't know what else to do. I really don't want to have to move or get put out. The landlord said that I have until the 1st of January to get the money or I have to move. possibly my stuff will be put out side on the curve and I really don't want that at all. Im so scared and worried. Is there any way that you can please please help me or know any where else that I could go to get help as soon as possible.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In order to be effective in our reply, and where we direct you to go for rental assistance, we need more information on what state and county. Until we have more details, use this resource for emergency rent help and funds for security deposits. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _rent.html
From this page you can learn about HUD, section 8 vouchers, and a number of low income housing and rental programs for the needy and low income. Good luck.
Johnsonss wrote:Yes hi, I was wondering if you can please help me? I need help with paying my rent for this month. Ive already received a eviction notice and had to go to court. The landlord has gave me a little time to come up with the money and so far haven't been able to find it. I called some local agencies and churches in my area and they are all out of funds. I really don't know what else to do. I really don't want to have to move or get put out. The landlord said that I have until the 1st of January to get the money or I have to move. possibly my stuff will be put out side on the curve and I really don't want that at all. Im so scared and worried. Is there any way that you can please please help me or know any where else that I could go to get help as soon as possible.
Mark Jones third

Post by Mark Jones third »

Hello,
I have a friend who lives in Virginia Beach. He was told that he has until May 235 to pay his rent or she has to be out of his apartment. Is there any way you can help her pay him rent. Or know of an organization that can help him. He has an 8 year daughter and a 3 year old son. He would pay it back the money back over time, and would sign a loan agreement.
From the Mailroom Services
Lester

Post by Lester »

I just moved to the Las Vegas Nevada area from NY. I was able to get my own apartment and job. Then i lost my job due to economy. My parents are not in the region and i don't have anyone to lean on in Nevada. To keep from having my stuff thrown out on the street, i am looking for assistance. I am having trouble keeping my lights on, food for myself to eat and paying a rent that i could afford before i lost my job. If at all possible, can i receive some assistance. I already tried the local Community Assistance Program and they said they could no longer help me. I am at the library trying to find a job as soon as possible but i don't think i will be able to get paid before the rent is due, nor will my lights stay on through the week.
MBJ

Post by MBJ »

I have just received a 72 hour notice for my rent to be paid or vacate. I start a new job on Tuesday the 26th of June and I came out of a serious domestic violence relationship. So I am safe here and I just need help to catch up on May and Junes rent along with the deposits. I will be able to pay rent from there on out.I owe 4900.00. Can I please get some assistance? or do I need to go back and depend on the people that put me down and beat me?
Vick

Post by Vick »

I need help paying my rent where I'm staying at now. My wife recently removed me from our home and I have found a long term temporary place to stay. I am currently unemployed but I am looking for work daily, I also have two children that I have custody of from a previous relationship. I am required to have $400 by the 25th of this month to keep the place the children and I are staying at. Anything helps thank you for your time and god bless.
B Reserve

Post by B Reserve »

Need assistance please to pay rent, as I have the United States Department of Labor, and Treasury Department working a complaint against my former employer who embezzled money from my paycheck, falsified my time sheets and paycheck, and defaulted on an agreement with the Department Of Labor and Treasury Department. So it is not my fault that I am behind.
Ruby

Post by Ruby »

I need help to pay for my rent. I have two kids boy and a girl he is 11 and she is 13 my husband left me and I was laid off on my job and I am not working. I have been out of work for two months. It’s been two in a half since my husband left and I am in a crises. I am going to lose my home in San Francisco area so I wanted to know can you help me please. Thank you very much.
Stafford

Post by Stafford »

Please I beg you to help my friend who is 55 years old, under Doctor Care, living in her car without heat, and she is on a fix income. No one will rent to her because of her not having a job or enough income. Please again, if you can't help her, give someone else her phone number to help all she needs is a place to live, call her own get out of her car, get out of the cold, her income is like $900 a month. Her Doctors are out there, she needs to stay near them. Thank you for reading this.
Commodi

Post by Commodi »

Dear good people,
I need emergency rent assistance to avoid eviction on 2/09/2013. I'm back to work this week, after a longer-than-usual layoff. I'm 55 and terrified. I'll be grateful beyond words for help. I pledge to pay back any assistance I receive. Live in Texas.
Wader

Post by Wader »

I need financial assistance in paying rent. My family and I got a 3 day notice to either pay rent or leave. I’ve been doing my best to pay the rent and have gotten back tracked 2,300 dollars which includes the month of December. It’s a 1200 dollar a month apartment and I make 1400 dollars a month. I have 3 children ages from 2-5 and in desperate need of assistance to keep a roof over their heads. Please contact me.