I only have 6 more days before I lose my home of 17 years!!

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
momma4x7
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I only have 6 more days before I lose my home of 17 years!!

Post by momma4x7 »

I don't know where to turn!! Please, I am asking from the bottom of my heart, and I will help someone else someday, my mortgage company green Tree Servicing, Tampa, Florida, is trying to default my home loan of 17 yeaars. My husband has been very ill this year and unable to work, he has been denied social security benefits. Our son was in a motorcycle crash on Easter Sunday and was hospitalized for a month, he lost half of his left foot to amputation. We also have our daughter and her 3 children living with us. They are going to take our home on Dec. 28th, if we are not able to pay $864.24 by that date. We don't have any presents for the kids as we are scraping everything together for the mortgage. I can't believe I am asking total strangers for help, but I don't have anywhere else to turn. They will not work with us because we had to have help on the loan back when our son was in the hospital and we had no money. Please, I am asking from the bottom of my heart, and I promise to do something good for someone else somehow.Our acct# is 763160116 Thank you all
bluegourami3

Re: I only have 6 more days before I lose my home of 17 year

Post by bluegourami3 »

First of all, it takes the banks awhile to foreclose on a house, so in the meantime, I would talk to other agencies (banks) and try to refinance. You don't have to have the closing costs or another downpayment to refinance, as this can be rolled into the new loan. If you had a 30 year mortgage, then your almost 1/2 way there to paying off this one. Worry about the house payment first and medical bills second. From what I hear on the news Social Security always denies the first application, keep applying and applying. Look up a number in your area for Legal Services, this is a non=profit organization that gives legal help to people and will help direct you to obtaining his social security.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

You may also want to speak to a HUD approve housing/foreclosure counseling agency in Florida and Tampa. They can oftentimes provide homeowners with free advice and help them navigate the various programs and options out there. Find the Florida HUD counseling agencies here, and locate one in your area.
momma4x7 wrote:I don't know where to turn!! Please, I am asking from the bottom of my heart, and I will help someone else someday, my mortgage company green Tree Servicing, Tampa, Florida, is trying to default my home loan of 17 yeaars. My husband has been very ill this year and unable to work, he has been denied social security benefits. Our son was in a motorcycle crash on Easter Sunday and was hospitalized for a month, he lost half of his left foot to amputation. We also have our daughter and her 3 children living with us. They are going to take our home on Dec. 28th, if we are not able to pay $864.24 by that date. We don't have any presents for the kids as we are scraping everything together for the mortgage. I can't believe I am asking total strangers for help, but I don't have anywhere else to turn. They will not work with us because we had to have help on the loan back when our son was in the hospital and we had no money. Please, I am asking from the bottom of my heart, and I promise to do something good for someone else somehow.Our acct# is 763160116 Thank you all
Chesney
anti spam: Blue

Post by Chesney »

I was wondering what I could do to stay in my home. I have 5 small children and 1 on the way, I am the only person working, as my wife is a stay at home mom.
We have lived in our home for 9 years (we live in Saginaw Texas). We have fallen in financial problems and have had worked with our mortgage company (MIDLAND MORTGAGE) in the past.
The most recent problem we had is my wife became pregnant, and we have to pay 389.oo a month for doctor bills for the birth of the baby.
We spoke with our mortgage holder since we could not afford the 1400.00 monthly payment (we missed a few payments) they are trying to put us on a re payment plan, but we would be paying 2,300 a month.
That would leave us with about 100 a month, with diapers and milk, and formula, that is a little to steep.
We want to work out something so we could stay in our house, something we could afford. We are not to familiar with what programs are out there, and what our options are.
Any help would be great. Please feel free contacting me. Thank you.