Fuel Help

State and local government assistance programs.
mask09
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Fuel Help

Post by mask09 »

I live in Maine and am in need of heating oil I am real close to running out and my town says I make to much money to qualify,which isnt true as my parents help all they can as I cant afford all my bills. PLease help I am in the wiscasset area.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fuel Help

Post by Admin »

Most assistance programs do have income limited and other criteria that need to be met. Here are the various financial assistance programs for Maine. The top section are statewide programs, going midway down the page are more local programs. Call around, explore the site. Here is the link for Maine assistance programs
mask09 wrote:I live in Maine and am in need of heating oil I am real close to running out and my town says I make to much money to qualify,which isnt true as my parents help all they can as I cant afford all my bills. PLease help I am in the wiscasset area.
Merwer

Re: Fuel Help

Post by Merwer »

My main additional assistance is my fuel bill and my rent. I just recently got laid off and my job had no more work. If I could receive any assistance I would be very blessed. Thank you for taking this time to read my needs and I really hope to hear from you real soon! Thanks again for help with the fuel and have a blessed day.