Public health care services

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Johnston
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Public health care services

Post by Johnston »

I am disabled permanently and I am recently separated on foodstamps and caresourse with my 15 yr old daughter in the house. Her father has threatened to turn off electric and stop paying utilities.I am sick and have had a sore throat for 5 mos. now. The public health department, which doesn't provide free health care, has come out to inspect for mold. I suspect the house and quality of air is making both my daughter and myself have these infections. I don't have good credit to move. I feel sick and overwhelmed, need health services and care, and need help with what ever I am eligible for my disability income is 674.oo a month with foodstamp of 374 I believe that was for 3! With my older daughter who since moved out earlier this month. I have reported this so I don't know how much in foodstamps to expect next month. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Public health care services

Post by Admin »

For Public health care, have you heard of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). It is a federal government agency that work with local clinics to provide free, public health and medical care. They provide treatment when someone is sick, aid for the disabled, work with state and local government clinics and health care providers, and much more. This link will direct you to contacts at the local level.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... esour.html
Johnston wrote:I am disabled permanently and I am recently separated on foodstamps and caresourse with my 15 yr old daughter in the house. Her father has threatened to turn off electric and stop paying utilities.I am sick and have had a sore throat for 5 mos. now. The public health department, which doesn't provide free health care, has come out to inspect for mold. I suspect the house and quality of air is making both my daughter and myself have these infections. I don't have good credit to move. I feel sick and overwhelmed, need health services and care, and need help with what ever I am eligible for my disability income is 674.oo a month with foodstamp of 374 I believe that was for 3! With my older daughter who since moved out earlier this month. I have reported this so I don't know how much in foodstamps to expect next month. Thank you
Hansderk

Post by Hansderk »

I have no home. No income. I am 59 years old with no training. I have medical problems and have applied for disability twice now and have been denied. I believe it is due to the lack of medical evidence I have been able to provide do to the inability to pay for medical treatment. I need help. I am not sure what resources are available to me, such as maybe government heath care or programs. I need a home and some way to pay the rent. I am on food stamps so I am able to eat. Any information you can provide me will help. Thanks in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on hundreds of free medical, dental, and health care programs. The listing of programs includes everything from charities, to government programs, private businesses, to local community and dental clinics. Find information on free health care solutions and options, as well as who to call and how to apply for help and advice.
Hansderk wrote:I have no home. No income. I am 59 years old with no training. I have medical problems and have applied for disability twice now and have been denied. I believe it is due to the lack of medical evidence I have been able to provide do to the inability to pay for medical treatment. I need help. I am not sure what resources are available to me, such as maybe government heath care or programs. I need a home and some way to pay the rent. I am on food stamps so I am able to eat. Any information you can provide me will help. Thanks in advance.
Kospi

Post by Kospi »

Good day
My husband and I are moving from PA to Florida. He has a PACE card from the state of PA for aid on his drugs (supplement to his Medicare) Please let me know how and what we can get help with from Florida state. What is the procedure and how can we apply. Will we automatically be able to be cover without a gap. He has allot of drugs and we can not afford them. I appreciate your help. I found no working telephone number on the web. All the best
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are no phone numbers as we do not accept phone calls. All communication is from emails, forums, facebook, and other written communication. Good luck on your move. Our most informative place on the site for free health care is this link. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _care.html There are prescription assistance programs, drugs, and other medications for income qualified people and patients. Call around for help in Florida.
Kospi wrote:Good day
My husband and I are moving from PA to Florida. He has a PACE card from the state of PA for aid on his drugs (supplement to his Medicare) Please let me know how and what we can get help with from Florida state. What is the procedure and how can we apply. Will we automatically be able to be cover without a gap. He has allot of drugs and we can not afford them. I appreciate your help. I found no working telephone number on the web. All the best
Stewarz

Post by Stewarz »

I have been a social worker, counselor and probation officer working with youth for about 5 years. In July I was in a accident and am now on long term disability waiting for disability social security to help me and Medicaid. Due to the cost of Cobra insurance I was unable to, continue to pay for insurance and lost my insurance and do to past conditions I and previous injuries I am not insurable and can't get health insurance. Since my insurance ran out I can't get the help and services I need and my condition has gotten extremely bad not being able to go to my pain management doctor to get the treatment I need to function and I can barely walk. I am unable to see my neurologist doctor and my memory and confusion issues from the head Trauma concussion has also declined. Does liberty have any services or assistance to help someone in my situation? I am a father of two and have dedicated my life, to helping and working with youth and families and I found myself on the other side of the need for help. Please any help or ideas or people you can put me in touch with to help me I would be eternal grateful. Please help.
Johnston

Post by Johnston »

I live along with one income but I can barely make it. I try for assistance but they claim I make too much. I can't tell when I cannot afford to put food on my table. I cannot afford propane to heat my house so I have to burn electric heaters. I can't afford my medical bills or health care. I want to know why is it I cannot get the government assistance I need when I've worked all my life, took care of my daughter without public assistance paid my taxes but I can go in the grocery store and see people with a cart full of food and paying with food stamps, then I see these same people in the ABC store where I work buying, Ciroc or Hennessy. If they can afford to buy alcohol they can buy food to put on their table. I am a cancer survivor. I went to NYC County Social Service Department to get assistance with my medical bills. The worker would not let me fill out an application. I was told if I was not 62 years of age or older, totally disabled, or have a minor child I should not fill out an application. I found out later she wasn't suppose to tell me this. What should a person do that is trying but can barely make it? I'm even looking for a part-time job to support myself. It is difficult.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have extensive information on public assistance and government aid. Have you by any chance looked into apply for Medicaid, or another government health care program like Medicare? both offer forms of medical bill assistance to the low income and uninsured. They even offer prescription medication assistance, and the programs are offered in all states. Our main page on that can be found here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/pub ... tance.html
Macie

Post by Macie »

Hello,
I'm a person who suffers from Peripheral Neuropathy, and I'm having a hard time finding some help....I'm in the middle from applying for disability, but I need help now. My problem...I'm on hardship with going to Madison Medical Clinic, who are doing a fine job, but the pain I'm going through is something they can't help with. I take Amitriptyline but can only take that at night. I have horrible days here in pain. The only medications they can give to me no longer work..
I really don't like taking pills, so one of my friends has told me about some kind of "pain patch" that I can apply to relieve the pain in my feet. Do you know of this patch, and is there a way I can get some assistance from you?...The longer my disability case takes, the more days and nights I have to go through this.
If you don't know of the patches, is there anyone you know and refer me to, such as a public clinic? I will really appreciate if there were a way to find them and to have better days with less pain...Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While we can't recommend patches or other programs, we do have details on community clinics in Virginia. They may have suggestions. Or they can even help very low income people apply for Medicaid and similar public health programs. But that disability application process can take many months, so you do need to look into other options. Read more Virginia free clinics.