Clothing Bank Needed

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
AmandaG
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Clothing Bank Needed

Post by AmandaG »

I have had all my belongings stolen from me by an ex-room mate, long story. I'm not asking for shelter, food, or money...I'm couch surfing with several friends and they feed me. What I am desperately needing is clothes, for both casual wear and job searching. A friend bought me an Orca bus card...I am currently in Edmonds Washington (state) and can easily get to Lynnwood or Everett. Are there any agencies that can help me with clothing in these cities? Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Clothing Bank Needed

Post by Admin »

Use this resource to find many Washington programs. Towards the top are more state specific programs. Midway down the page find county, town, and local agencies. Pick some of the towns and counties near you in Washington, and start calling around.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/was ... grams.html
In addition, many times a food bank or pantry will also have a clothing bank on site too. They are another great resource. Find a listing of Washington food pantries and call around to ones near you. Hopefully between these options you will find what you need.