All of my bills and debts

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Kackie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

All of my bills and debts

Post by Kackie »

Hi I am writing you because my brother beat me up stolen all 1110,000.00 of my money. And I can not pay off my bills, debts or make payments because I am disabled. I need to pay car payment a delinquent balance of 1225.15 or total of 11645.84 and Bank of America a balance of 5591.09 or min of 1548.00, citi cards a total of 4526.78 or a min of 4426.78, discover card a total of 2031.55 and a min of 219.00, a tmobile bill for 546.18. And rent for one year at the new place I found 8640.00,so I could end my marriage and start over. But now I was beat so badly I need to go on disability. If you could help me. I live in Los Angeles.
Jasmine13

Re: All of my bills and debts

Post by Jasmine13 »

To whom this may concern:
I have a friend who has ms and has a toddler who had to have a liver transplant who could reject it at anytime. This friend has bad debt and is having a hard time finding a place bc she has unpaid bills. She does receive a ss check for her son so she gets income but she needs help paying off her bills to have a stable home. DO u know how she can get help. WE live in Bloomington Illinois..............Thank You
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

That is a significant amount of credit card debt. Did you call the police and have brother arrested. Do so immediately, as if he really stole the money he should go to jail. Call the credit card companies and tell them what happened. Maybe they will set up payment plans. In addition, look into credit card hardship programs. These are formal plans that the credit card company will enter into with customers to help them get ahead on paying various bills off.
Kackie wrote:Hi I am writing you because my brother beat me up stolen all 1110,000.00 of my money. And I can not pay off my bills, debts or make payments because I am disabled. I need to pay car payment a delinquent balance of 1225.15 or total of 11645.84 and Bank of America a balance of 5591.09 or min of 1548.00, citi cards a total of 4526.78 or a min of 4426.78, discover card a total of 2031.55 and a min of 219.00, a tmobile bill for 546.18. And rent for one year at the new place I found 8640.00,so I could end my marriage and start over. But now I was beat so badly I need to go on disability. If you could help me. I live in Los Angeles.
Baylor

Post by Baylor »

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am needing to have surgery and I need help paying for it, as wells as funeral assistance, transportation assistance for disabled or low income, also help paying bills and getting out of credit card debt with so much too read I was not clear on the information for Texas residents also phone service. Do you offer these services? I am in the Dallas Texas area.Thank you for your time in advance..
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Those are a lot of needs. Look into credit counseling in Dallas Texas. They can probably help you with the credit cards and debts, and may be able to direct you on some of those other needs you have. And of course our entire site has thousands of assistance programs listed for Dallas and the entire nation to help with all of those needs. But as far as your credit cards, use this for more information and details. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cre ... _help.html We cover all of the major credit card companies.
Baylor wrote:Dear Sir/Mam,
I am needing to have surgery and I need help paying for it, as wells as funeral assistance, transportation assistance for disabled or low income, also help paying bills and getting out of credit card debt with so much too read I was not clear on the information for Texas residents also phone service. Do you offer these services? I am in the Dallas Texas area.Thank you for your time in advance..
Aguilar

Post by Aguilar »

I am 16 weeks pregnant and the father has been unemployed as well as the perpetrator of domestic violence Against me and is not supporting me in anyway and I am unemployed as I lost my business in September. This is now leaving me heavily in debt. I am at a risk of losing my home. I have no family vehicle or other ways to get help.
Closedcaption

Post by Closedcaption »

My husband is in the military reserve a year ago. He had an accident that changed our life. He broke his arm while he was on duty and he couldn't work for almost 6 months. I was pregnant in that time. He was working for landscape too but since he can't use his arm anymore he had to find a security guard job. I'm working a part time job but we're paying debts from that time he wasn't working. We're legally married. Our baby is 11 months now and we need some help with rent. Please we need help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

This is a service for veterans and former military members. They can get free advice, counseling, and in general, debt help for one of many needs. So even if he broke his arm, he can get help. Try the Military One Source program for your husband.
Closedcaption wrote:My husband is in the military reserve a year ago. I'm working a part time job but we're paying debts from that time he wasn't working. We're legally married.