Light bill help ASAP

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Poil
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Light bill help ASAP

Post by Poil »

Help pay for rent and my lights asap please! I have been stressed out with my bills do to the fact my low income I get on tanf. On dshs help now tryna get help being on gau & ssi reason why I can't work is because of my disability I have & I have justed losted my infant little girl on nov.12,2010 & buried her on nov.18,2010 & still got to pay for her stone not only that I kicked my babydaddy out so I've been going threw a lot & tryna get all my court done & tryna work on seen help for everything as much as I need to work on to better myself out here as a young 23year old women tryna make it on her own away from a lot of the bad places & area I used to be around!! Sorry so long but thanks for your time to read it! Thank you,i
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Light bill help ASAP

Post by Admin »

For your light bill, did you look into LIHEAP, otherwise known as Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program. They offer some immediate aid, in the form of a Crisis grant. This is more immediate money for light and utility bills. this also can provide ongoing, regular monthly financial assistance.A good place to call is your local community action agency. These agencies can also usually help with rent. If you are on TANF, also call your local social services office, or the place you applied to TANF for. They may know of some options or programs for you too.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/lhe ... tance.html
Occonnel

Post by Occonnel »

Hello,
Your website was given to me by a friend. It's heard to tell any one about my situation. My husband left the house and his responsibility and I don't have any way to pay for all my bills that he left me with. The light bill is due and no way of paying it. I'm so desperate and going out of my mind I don't know what to do. I have two children one are under age. I do work but with what I make is not enough to pay one bill and keep food on the table. Is there some one I can talk to.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well you didn't provide enough details for us to be useful, such as state or utility company. So try this link for electric bill assistance. Some companies will focus aid on people with young children, and two kids under one year old should qualify you. Also look into food pantries as well for free fresh groceries, food, and meals for you and family.
Occonnel wrote:Hello,
Your website was given to me by a friend. It's heard to tell any one about my situation. My husband left the house and his responsibility and I don't have any way to pay for all my bills that he left me with. The light bill is due and no way of paying it. I'm so desperate and going out of my mind I don't know what to do. I have two children one are under age. I do work but with what I make is not enough to pay one bill and keep food on the table. Is there some one I can talk to.
Jasmine12

Post by Jasmine12 »

To Whom It May Concern:
For the last four weeks I have been with out lights, I’m having serious financial difficulties. Although I have looked for solutions to the current problem $463.03 now Progressive lights tell me I need to pay my new bill $62.00 which bring it to $527.03 which they will not turn them back on, I have finally come to the conclusion that there is no reasonable way for me to solve the problem. At this point, I am asking you for help in order to avoid being with lights for the next month.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Are they in the middle part of the county, like mid-Atlantic region. If so, then try the Dolar Energy Fund. It provides cash grants and other forms of financial assistance to people facing difficulties. Like into options like the crisis LIHEAP too. But you bill is very far behind if you owe that much, so your options are limited. Maybe move in with someone too until you can save some money.
Jasmine12 wrote:To Whom It May Concern:
For the last four weeks I have been with out lights, I’m having serious financial difficulties. Although I have looked for solutions to the current problem $463.03 now Progressive lights tell me I need to pay my new bill $62.00 which bring it to $527.03 which they will not turn them back on, I have finally come to the conclusion that there is no reasonable way for me to solve the problem. At this point, I am asking you for help in order to avoid being with lights for the next month.
Thebeagle

Post by Thebeagle »

I'm need help paying my light bill I'm a single mother with 3 kids one of them is almost 4 months I just got me a place but can't move in until I get my lights on don't have nobody to help us or no place to stay, had to get a hotel room so we wont be on the streets but that's gonna make it more hard for me to save money to get my lights on. I really need some help. I need help with security deposit too once I find a new place. I live with a friend in hotel and have a job but I was still giving a deadline to move out . Please let me know what I can do I dont want to be forced to stay in the hospital with my son who is 8 months PLEASE HELP ME IM BEYOND STRESSED.....Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Single moms are usually given priority when it comes to money for paying utility bills in Vermont. The various programs and agencies to call can be found here, at Vermont utility assistance. Who gave you the deadline, the hotel or the friend? If it was the friend, ask if you can stay a bit longer to save money for deposit and rent. If you don't do that now then you will never catch up.
Thebeagle wrote:I'm need help paying my light bill I'm a single mother with 3 kids one of them is almost 4 months I just got me a place but can't move in until I get my lights on don't have nobody to help us or no place to stay, had to get a hotel room so we wont be on the streets but that's gonna make it more hard for me to save money to get my lights on. I really need some help. I need help with security deposit too once I find a new place. I live with a friend in hotel and have a job but I was still giving a deadline to move out . Please let me know what I can do I dont want to be forced to stay in the hospital with my son who is 8 months PLEASE HELP ME IM BEYOND STRESSED.....Thank you
Car_Guy

Post by Car_Guy »

Hi, my name is Joeand i am emailing you in hopes that you can help me. I currently am scheduled to have my utilities turned off on Thursday may 17. Is there anything you can do to help me? I am a single father of two children and have fallen behind on my bills. Please let me know if there is anything you can do, or any other place I can turn to. i currently reside in CT. Thanks for your help,
Lancealot

Post by Lancealot »

I live on my own and have been out of a job recently. I just got a new job in Queens NYC but I have not started yet, and my light bill is due next week. It is a total of 584 and I cannot pay that with no money. I really need help as soon as possible. I am doing everything I can to make ends meet but it has finally kicked me in the butt and I have no way out but to ask for help. Please let me know what can be done. I can try and get an extension for a week but I know for a fact by Oct 5 it will have to be paid. HELP PLEASE!
Cuse

Post by Cuse »

We need help with paying our bills and getting our lights back on. Our lights have been off since August. I have an old bill of a little over $900 and my husband has an old bill of $221. They told us if he paid that amount plus a $200 deposit they would turn them back on. However, his name is on the lease but not on the first page. I just do not know what to do its getting cold and we have had no lights in almost 3 months. Can you please help us? I am looking for a job as well. I have an Associate’s Degree in Medical Records and a BS in Psychology. My husband does moving and maintenance and cutting grass when he can get it. I pray that you would be able to help us some kind of way. Thank you and God Bless you.
TerryCollins

Post by TerryCollins »

I AM A SINGLE PARENT OF 4. THREE OF THE GIRLS ARE MINE AND I HAVE TEMPORARY GUARDIANSHIP OF MY 2 YEAR OLD NIECE TOO. MY LIGHTS ARE GOING TO BE CUT OFF TOMORROW IF I DON'T PAY 200.00 I WORK BUT MY WAGES WERE CUT DUE TO MEDICAL BILLS GARNISHMENT. SO NOW I AM ABOUT TO LOOSE EVERYTHING. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP. I HAVE CALLED EVERYWHERE AND ALL I GET TOLD IS COME IN ON ANOTHER DAY OR THEY DON'T HAVE THE FUNDING. I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR ANY HELP BEFORE BUT I AM IN NEED. THANKS.
Nicks19

Post by Nicks19 »

My light bill cut off date was the 15 April 2014. I've been laid off for 6 weeks and it was a shutdown job. So my unemployment funds were exhausted before I went back to work. I have to wait until the 19 before I can signup. I've been looking for work everywhere. I have never asked for help and local agencies are out of money. I need help please. My bill is 2 months behind but I only have to pay 185$.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Any immediate light bill help should be available from Crisis LIHEAP. This is an emergency service. When qualified, a grant may be issued in as little as 3-4 businesses days. But they may only give a few hundred dollars. So you need to get a job, move, or find another solution to your utility concerns. But find details on the crisis program from LIHEAP. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... p_cri.html
Summerville

Post by Summerville »

I am in need of assistance with my light bill. I received energy assistance this winter which help keep it on through the coldest part of the year and it was greatly appreciated. I have been unemployed since the month before Christmas and my $89 a week unemployment check is hard to cover bare necessities and bills too..... If there is any help available it would be greatly appreciated before my lights are shut off and I have all the added expense of getting them reconnected. Thank You.