single mom in need of assistance paying bills

Find how to get help with rent
angieday6
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

single mom in need of assistance paying bills

Post by angieday6 »

im a single mom with no income i cant work for my back im in alot pain due to back injury my light bill is due ,my rent is behind, i need to get my gas on because of the weather and ill need 100.00 for that at this time it me and my 14 year old son. im worry about christmas as well. my son has been help me but there only so much he can do (he's in that service across sea) but he will return home soon that means his pay will decease and he will have his bills at that time please someone help im in lyons ga. toombs county
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: single mom in need of assistance paying bills

Post by Admin »

We do have information for Lyons Georgia and Toombs Georgia. Find the resources and programs here for Toombs County. Since that is on the coast area several agencies operate in the region, and may have programs for both utilities and your housing needs and rent. Once of the major places to call for assistance is the Coastal Georgia Area Community Action Authority, Inc. phone (912) 653-4993 as well as another charity type organization called Area Christians Together in Service, Inc (ACTS). Anyway the programs are listed on the link.
angieday6 wrote:im a single mom with no income i cant work for my back im in alot pain due to back injury my light bill is due ,my rent is behind, i need to get my gas on because of the weather and ill need 100.00 for that at this time it me and my 14 year old son. im worry about Christmas as well. my son has been help me but there only so much he can do (he's in that service across sea) but he will return home soon that means his pay will decease and he will have his bills at that time please someone help im in lyons ga. toombs county
angieday6

Re: single mom in need of assistance paying bills

Post by angieday6 »

thank you for the reply but the information is for other county not toombs and alot of them don't have funds at this time. thanks again