Moving expense assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
Rudys
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Moving expense assistance

Post by Rudys »

Good morning,
I lived in New Jersey four yrs ago,but relocated to South Carolina. I am going to relocate back to New Jersey.I receive Social Security Disability and work part-Time from at home. I currently don't receive SSI because of me working but it is still active in case if I'm not able to work anymore.I know I don't have funds available to pay security deposit and would like to know is there any programs that may assist me with the help. I am a 55 yrs old with no dependent children.If at all possible can you please send me information that you think may be possible with assisting me. I would appreciate if you can help me with this.Have a Blessed day
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Moving expense assistance

Post by Admin »

You did not mention where you live in South Carolina and how you want that relocation to work. So from what city to what city. Try using our main resource for South Carolina assistance programs and agencies. You will need to call around. Getting help for paying for moving costs is not very common, and very few, if any, programs will pay for something like that. But you can ask.
Rudys wrote:Good morning,
I lived in New Jersey four yrs ago,but relocated to South Carolina. I am going to relocate back to New Jersey.I receive Social Security Disability and work part-Time from at home. I currently don't receive SSI because of me working but it is still active in case if I'm not able to work anymore.I know I don't have funds available to pay security deposit and would like to know is there any programs that may assist me with the help. I am a 55 yrs old with no dependent children.If at all possible can you please send me information that you think may be possible with assisting me. I would appreciate if you can help me with this.Have a Blessed day
Prentis

Post by Prentis »

I am a single mother of 4 small children. We are currently being evicted from our apt. I have just been approved for a 2 and a den apt. I am very excited accept for the fact that 2,113.23 has to be given to the rental office before my children and i can move in to the apt. We really need help, Easter is around the corner and i would love to be able to put a basket in our new home! As well as give my children some stability, something they haven't had since their daddy abandoned us. Please feel free to contact me if u or someone else knows of any organizations that will assist us in helping to pay what is needed to move into the apt. Please feel free to contact me at anytime!!!!! Thanking u in advance
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Not sure what a 2 and a dent is. But it sounds like you need money for deposit and first months rent. If so, use this for information on rental help. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _rent.html So you will be able to find organizations, and maybe they will have funds if you are qualified by your income, or if the agencies currently have funding to give.
Prentis wrote:I am a single mother of 4 small children. We are currently being evicted from our apt. I have just been approved for a 2 and a den apt. I am very excited accept for the fact that 2,113.23 has to be given to the rental office before my children and i can move in to the apt. We really need help, Easter is around the corner and i would love to be able to put a basket in our new home! As well as give my children some stability, something they haven't had since their daddy abandoned us. Please feel free to contact me if u or someone else knows of any organizations that will assist us in helping to pay what is needed to move into the apt. Please feel free to contact me at anytime!!!!! Thanking u in advance
elliott

Post by elliott »

I have a fiancée and 4 children and for the last year we have been floating from place to place unable to save enough money to get ourselves into a home. I finally got a permanent job, have been working through temp services, and we have to be out of where we are staying currently by June 27th.
I don't know where to turn. We owe electric bills and do not have good credit and even government has turned us down. We do not have enough saved to rent a place and pay off electric.
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

I have been offered a job in the Greenville/Spartanburg area with Amazon. I am unemployed at this time and we would need some moving assistance just to get on my feet with relocating. I have checked out some 1 bedroom apartments which would be suitable for me. If there is any help with application fees, rent, lights etc. it would be appreciated.
I have gotten a start date from the job as of yet but I have taken and passed my physical. Just waiting on a start date. I would like if possibly to already be staying in the area by new hire orientation. Any help or a point in the right direction would be a big help. Thanks in advance.