HOSPITAL BILLS

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
jessiefenne

HOSPITAL BILLS

Post by jessiefenne »

MY HOSPITAL IS RIPPING ME OFF. THEY OVERCHARGED ME ON MY HOSPITAL BILL. PLEASE HELP. WHAT CAN I DO
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: HOSPITAL BILLS

Post by Admin »

jessiefenne wrote:MY HOSPITAL IS RIPPING ME OFF. THEY OVERCHARGED ME ON MY HOSPITAL BILL. PLEASE HELP. WHAT CAN I DO
Jessie,
Try calling the hospital and negotiating your hospital bill. Also, medical billing advocates can help you, and most of them are free and won't charge you unless they save you money.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I also suggesst trying a medical bill advocate to help with hospital bills. They can find billing errors, negotiate bills, help reduce medical debt, and more
Website
LisaPark

Post by LisaPark »

Medical billing advocates do work. They found errors in my hospital bill that I would have ended up paying. They saved me about $5,000. While I did have to pay them a few hundred, but it was just based upon what they saved me. So if they did't save me the money on my bills, they would have been free. You can also try free health care clinics instead of hospitals.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is a resource to find out more about medical billing advocates, and how they can provide you help with paying hospital bills.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... lp_sa.html
Admin
Site Admin

Hospital bill assistance programs

Post by Admin »

Also, many hospitals have their own internal programs that will help people with paying for bills, especially the uninsured or people who do not have enough insurance. Here is more info.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
sam1

Post by sam1 »

Hello to whom it may concern: I recently was let go from my job. But I am also stuck with a $9500 hospital bill in which I cannot pay for and I am getting all kinds of collection calls or messages from the collection agencies harassing me about wanting their money. I don't know how I can pay for this medical bills the 2 times I went to go see the doctor. Is there any way I can get this to come off or get it cleared off my account. I also want to know who I can talk to for legal advice for my child support case the non-custodial father owes me $41,000 and they can get to serve him or get anything to be done. Is there a way someone can write to me or call me with full details on this matter of paying the hospital debt on what I can or cannot do. Thank you so: Concerned frustrated Person