Need a dentist and do not have insurance

Help with paying medical bills
Smushy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need a dentist and do not have insurance

Post by Smushy »

I have been searching your site but i just caught in going in circles, i am unemployed 25 year old single lady i live in Kern county in rosamond, right on the line of la county. I'm in some desperate need of a dentist my teeth hurt and i broke A CROWN, if you could get me some resources i tried talking to my social worker, but they really can't give me info like they should, my insurance ends at the end of this mon.can you help me , i was also interested in a training program,, thank you for your time again i live in rosamond, kern county but i live right on the boarder of la county lancaster and palm dale , if that helps in California.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a dentist and do not have insurance

Post by Admin »

Why couldn't social worker help you or provide you guidance. Now there are clinics in Kern County California and in the LA area. May need to drive around to get to them, and not all care is free. The listing of California dental clinics can be found. There are places like Queenscare Family Clinics (phone (323) 669-4302) and many others in the Kern County and south California region. They may be able to offer a crown, but will need to call and ask them.
Smushy wrote:I have been searching your site but i just caught in going in circles, i am unemployed 25 year old single lady i live in Kern county in rosamond, right on the line of la county. I'm in some desperate need of a dentist my teeth hurt and i broke A CROWN, if you could get me some resources i tried talking to my social worker, but they really can't give me info like they should, my insurance ends at the end of this mon.can you help me , i was also interested in a training program,, thank you for your time again i live in rosamond, kern county but i live right on the boarder of la county lancaster and palm dale , if that helps in California.
DesireeDesiree

Post by DesireeDesiree »

I am 69 and disabled, my husband is 79 with a myriad of health problems. I have no insurance and need a dentist. We are both in need of dental Treatments.  I have severe gum disease and my husband broke his dentures and needs repair or a new set of uppers.  We both live on social security and barely get by.  Is there anything you can do to help?
Or at least steer us to a low-cost dentist.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are places for free dental health care. If have sever gum or teeth issues though, you may have out of pocket costs. Social Security may also have insurance programs too including Medicaid.
DesireeDesiree wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:30 pm I am 69 and disabled, my husband is 79 with a myriad of health problems. I have no insurance and need a dentist. We are both in need of dental Treatments.  I have severe gum disease and my husband broke his dentures and needs repair or a new set of uppers.  We both live on social security and barely get by.  Is there anything you can do to help?
Or at least steer us to a low-cost dentist.