New Government Mortgage Aid Plan - Where do I sign up?

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
l.roy98

New Government Mortgage Aid Plan - Where do I sign up?

Post by l.roy98 »

Does anyone know where I sign up? Thanks Lisa
lucykeily

Re: New Government Mortgage Aid Plan - Where do I sign up?

Post by lucykeily »

l.roy98 wrote:Does anyone know where I sign up? Thanks Lisa
You can modfy your mortgage right now. Companies do this today, so do not need to wait. Here is a link with more info, and can sign up.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _help.html
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

lucykeily wrote:
l.roy98 wrote:Does anyone know where I sign up? Thanks Lisa
You can modfy your mortgage right now. Companies do this today, so do not need to wait. Here is a link with more info, and can sign up.
Most of these companies will provide you info for free, and you have no committment to request info or learn more. I always recommend talking to as many people and companies as possible for mortgage help.
lucymonaco

Post by lucymonaco »

I wish the government program helped more of us who owe more on our mortgage then the house is worth. The government mortgage assistance barely helps us, and not if the house is down more than 5% in value or so.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

A mortgage loan modification can help if you are underwater. The programs are in all states, like Nevada, Florida, California, and Texas.

Companies like LoanModificationsFast and Homeforeclosurefighter, you can request info for free, you have no obligation to them, and have nothing to lose by requesting help/info from then. Here is more info and a link

GeorgeD

Government mortgage assistance

Post by GeorgeD »

Didn't the federal government come out with additional mortgage and foreclosure help. I can't keep track of all the programs. Please list all government mortgage programs so we can see them all in one place and call or email the feds.
ingridtolf

Post by ingridtolf »

What many people don't know is that many state governments also offer mortgage assistance and programs that can stop foreclosures. For example, Massachusetts, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania and many other states have ways to give low interest loans, refinance a mortgage, and help thousands of homeowners. Find state government mortgage assistance programs
mikedietrich29

Hope Now Government assistance program

Post by mikedietrich29 »

You asked about Hope Now. Yes I've heard of it and have benefitted from it. I don't know the number, sorry.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is some info on the government mortage plans
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hom ... nd_st.html
spendmoney

Government Mortgage Assistance

Post by spendmoney »

My husband was diagnosed with lung cancer, copd and emphyzema in May 2009 he has been approved for SSI but will not get first check until Dec. 2009 we are one month behind now on mortgage I have applied at LACCA and am waiting to hear from them they can only help for one month if at all. I work but all these programs that President Obama has proposed they go on my gross income not my net I get paid bi-weekly I might gross $800.00 but I only bring home $500.00. I have applied for Making Housing Affordable and waited 2 months just for them to tell me that we don't qualify. Our mortgage is $720.00 and I am in need of some help. I have wrote the President because we have paid into this Social Security and don't understand why it takes so long to get help. Please let me know if there are any programs that are able to help us. I would very much appreciate it. Thank you
Legland

Post by Legland »

I was trying to go back to school for EMT paramedic and while in school I know that I wouldn't be able to work the two jobs that I currently work. Was wondering if I would be able to receive assistance with my bills and mortgage for a year and half. I dont know where to begin to look but I need roughly 18,000. I am without a job and i only have limited funds which does not covers my bills or medicine that i need i am now on a fixed income and i am in need of help to pay my mortgage.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While of course we can't say that you can get help with your mortgage for a year and a half, we can provide you information on state programs and places to call for help or counseling. Many states do provide resources, some local and some are federally run. For example, states may now offer foreclosure mediation, information on federal loan modifications, and other support. Local governments sometimes have their own funding too. Anyway, try this for more details. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... orecl.html