Debts from serious cancer

Help with paying medical bills
Businessmail12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Debts from serious cancer

Post by Businessmail12 »

HELLO I have stage 4 stomach cancer, I have had 1 round of radiation treatments and now have started chemo.I am a single parent age 46. I have bought my home 3 years ago just south of Boston. I have no college background and make approx 40,000 a year, I have been working 14 hr days for the past 5yrs to support my home and to live little. I am asking you for a professional to help me apply for every source of help {Aide} out there! I know there is no way I can afford to pay the mortgage,and bills required to run this household. I just need help with resources and filings. Please please contact me with any information, lawyers, organization,s etc. anything to
help me alleviate my concerns and worries.. I look so forward to hearing from you in the VERY NEAR FUTURE! SINCERELY YOURS,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Debts from serious cancer

Post by Admin »

I think you want to start with these non-profits for bills, and these agencies focus on helping people with cancer. They can arrange funds for medications, rent, housing, bills, and other aid. They can cover all parts of the country, including Boston as well and people with stomach cancer too. We think they can help pay a mortgage too.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... bills.html

Businessmail12 wrote:HELLO I have stage 4 stomach cancer, I have had 1 round of radiation treatments and now have started chemo.I am a single parent age 46. I have bought my home 3 years ago just south of Boston. I have no college background and make approx 40,000 a year, I have been working 14 hr days for the past 5yrs to support my home and to live little. I am asking you for a professional to help me apply for every source of help {Aide} out there! I know there is no way I can afford to pay the mortgage,and bills required to run this household. I just need help with resources and filings. Please please contact me with any information, lawyers, organization,s etc. anything to
help me alleviate my concerns and worries.. I look so forward to hearing from you in the VERY NEAR FUTURE! SINCERELY YOURS,
J Kipnis

Post by J Kipnis »

I have a friend that lives in Chattanooga Tennessee and is on disability and is currently battling cancer. He is having a problem maintaining his rent in a current manner and is also behind are certain house related bills and medical debts as his disability is much lower than his past income. Can you please remit information as to what programs are available and what can be done to assist him. Thank you. If you need additional information please let me know and I can either provide that or get him to provide it. If there is an application please remit so that we can get the project started as soon as possible.
Rankin

Post by Rankin »

I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last January. I was giving 6 months to live. Every time I go for help the door gets slammed in my face because there’s nothing they can do. I’m not giving up I’m fighting this all the way. I have no support no help but 700 amount by SSI witch don’t go far. There’s got to be someone willing to help me. I’m not a dog are a piece of nothing I’m a human being for god sake. Imagine if it was you are summoned in your family. I live in Greenville South Carolina. For god’s sake help a human being. God bless please I’m at my last string here.
SoyB

Post by SoyB »

I am not sure where to turn to, never needed any type of help before. In 2005 my wife started fighting cancer and got to a point she couldn't work any more. Our income went downhill and even after she started receiving disability benefits two years later. Then in January I lost my job of almost 13 years which made things worse. I lost everything trying to stay above water, insurance (cobra) I couldn't afford was one of the biggest. I had been fighting high blood pressure due to high cholesterol. We blew our 401k since nowhere to get funds to pay this and that, couldn't find a job. Found a job but too far away and costing too much on gas to go to and from. Found a job a mile away but mostly part time. With my wife going in and out of the hospital due to the cancer it’s been extremely hard working. Since I haven't taken any of my medicines in a long time my health has gotten so bad I hate dying leaving my 15 year old daughter all by herself in this world with all our bills. My wife was told this would probably be her last Christmas since the cancer has spread beyond control. I don't know what to do or who to turn to. I'm not the type of person to ask for help and always left that for real needed People. Guess I have become one of them. Any direction to get help is much appreciated.
Brushes

Post by Brushes »

Good Morning,
I am interested in receiving information on funding to help a family in dire need. My friend was recently diagnosed with cancer and is have an enormous amount of medical bills and prescription expenses.
Please contact me by email. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many non-profits and government agencies that provide medical care (including cancer support) for the uninsured and low income. They can help you pay your bills, alleviate debts, and get the care you need. They are available in South Carolina too. Just one example is the Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan. But there are many others. Continue reading on medical programs for Uninsured in South Carolina.
Jo1

Post by Jo1 »

In early 2015, my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer (Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Tonsil). He required immediate surgery followed by lengthy chemotherapy and radiation treatments. At the time, I was finishing my Master’s Degree while I was pregnant with our first child. I also was, taking care of my husband, who was unable to eat solid food and suffered extreme nausea brought on by the chemotherapy and radiation.
My husband’s treatment ended in August 2016, but the effects were physically devastating and it wasn’t until after our daughter was born in December that he had the strength to return to work, after almost six months. Unfortunately, my husband’s income hasn’t returned to its previous level and we are experiencing a severe financial hardship. We also face more than $500,000 in medical bills/debt that his insurance refused to pay because they consider his cancer to have been a preexisting condition.
Right now, our savings is gone and our credit cards are maxed out at nearly $20,000 in debt. Our student loans which we had put on forbearance are coming due again and I haven’t been able to find a job that would cover the cost of child care for our daughter. Our minimum monthly bills come to $5,298. Last month my husband earned $3,180 before taxes. We expect his income to be less this month and not to increase until April of 2017. We need help but I don't know what to do.
Prassad

Post by Prassad »

Good morning,
I have found your organization on line and would like to request more information on resources that may be able to help me.
I am a 7 year cancer fighter that is now struggling financially, in debt and have been served an eviction notice.
I have exhausted resources and don't know where to turn. This has been a long fight. I am currently undergoing radiation for the 5th time and not able to take chemo at this time so prognosis is not good. I was originally diagnosed in 2008 and now the cancer had spread to my brain, bones, liver and lungs. I have a 19 year old daughter that is single and just gave birth to my granddaughter 12 days ago and she is currently out of work and school so I'm also trying to help her.
I am just overwhelmed with my debts and don't know where else to turn know.
I would very much appreciate any direction you may know of.
Have a good day!
natasha

Post by natasha »

I found your advertisement to help people with cancer pay their medical bills and debts from cancer.  I have been fighting cancer for 7 years and for the first 5 years I worked while trying to fight this disease.  It is starting to become a hardship since I went on SSD.  Can you help direct me where I may get help? Here is a list of my cancers.
Kidney, Breast, Ovarian, Brain. I will wait to hear from you.  Thank you... 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have debts from cancer, then maybe look into a debt management plan or BMP. We have information on them and how they work.
In addition to that, we have information on assistance programs for people with cancer - whether medications, home care, care givers or what not. Find options here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... nagem.html