California government assistance programs

State and local government assistance programs.
lorendep

California government assistance programs

Post by lorendep »

Where can I get a list of all California state assistance programs, from the government, charities, or other aid organizations? I live in the San Fran area, so in particualr need the info for there as well. thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: California government assistance programs

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Here is an extensive list of programs in CA. You can find state as well as local government assistance and aid programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Almost fell

Post by Almost fell »

I am a family case worker and I have a single father on my case that needs help with a three day notice so he and his teen age son wont be homeless as they are having a hard time finding assistance in Sacramento, CA. I need to find him help. He did have a job be is struggling this month. He has been on his job for four years and lived in his place for two. Can someone please help?
Eloquist

Post by Eloquist »

Hi,
I'm living in Los Angeles, California in L.A county , and I was wondering if you could email back with all the government resources that are available. My 3 year old son and I need emergency help with help with rent permanent, emergency housing, homelessness because we're about to be homeless. I just found out that there's resources to help us so I’m not sure how to ask for help with these things nor do I know how to go about it.
Thanks,
FirstKiss

Post by FirstKiss »

Hello,
Thanks so much for your website compilation. It's like finding gold for those of us facing hardship.
I went from a working person to permanently disabled and subsist on SSDI. In Los Angeles County, and
Now in San Diego County, I don't find many government organizations that exist to meet the specific challenges of the
Disabled.
Should you have any resources for Disabled Californians, aside from the sprinkling provided, I would be grateful
Too hear of them.
Best,