Money to pay medical bills for surgery

Help with paying medical bills
Lucky1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money to pay medical bills for surgery

Post by Lucky1 »

My name is Jason and me and my wife live in fort Myers, Florida. She is disabled by SSA and i work full time but since the economy is so bad my employers have been forced to reduce all wages to 7.25hr to stay in business. We are sinking fast I fractured my back when i was younger and have several other degenerative problems with my back. I would like to have surgery but cost makes it impossible so in order to be able to provide for my family i am forced to take costly and dangerous medications that i dont want to they are very addictive. My wife has several doctor appts a month and our vehicle is about to give out on us i'm doing all i can do to keep it running. I know there are people in worse shape than us and we are very fortunate to have a roof over our head and some food to eat,but with the new pay cuts it wont be long b4 we are out on the street also. We are already 2mnths behind. Any help or direction for help would be greatly appreciated. GOD BLESS.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money to pay medical bills for surgery

Post by Admin »

So Jason is it the medical bills and prescriptions you need help with, or the rent? If it is more rent and utility assistance in Fort Meyers and Lee County, try this resource for more information and free services.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html

If it is medical bills, try this link
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html

The back surgery may be covered by Florida and/or government free clinics and health care programs. Many clinics also exist in Fort Meyers and Lee County.
Lucky1 wrote:My name is Jason and me and my wife live in fort Myers, Florida. She is disabled by SSA and i work full time but since the economy is so bad my employers have been forced to reduce all wages to 7.25hr to stay in business. We are sinking fast I fractured my back when i was younger and have several other degenerative problems with my back. I would like to have surgery but cost makes it impossible so in order to be able to provide for my family i am forced to take costly and dangerous medications that i dont want to they are very addictive. My wife has several doctor appts a month and our vehicle is about to give out on us i'm doing all i can do to keep it running. I know there are people in worse shape than us and we are very fortunate to have a roof over our head and some food to eat,but with the new pay cuts it wont be long b4 we are out on the street also. We are already 2mnths behind. Any help or direction for help would be greatly appreciated. GOD BLESS.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Help me, please.
I have been searching for two days, for some help for a some one I love. He is in desperate need of that fat reduction surgery. He has degenerative disc disease, has worked all of his life to support his children. His checks, are their support.
He has gone to the gym, he has kept himself on a diet, and he lost fifty pounds, but the rest is just not falling off fast enough, it is putting too much pressure on his back, he can barely get up, he has to grip everything, to stand.
He is at the hospital now, waiting the arrival of his grand daughter. He is in constant pain, all of my searches, lead to more links, and after two days, time is running out, please if you can help, please rsvp, asap.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So can he not afford to pay for the surgery? The main site has some free health care programs. But if the person just has too many medical or hospital bills now, they can look into consolidation of those bills. Here is more info.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/con ... _debt.html
Good luck. I hope they get the care they need.
Thomas wrote:Help me, please.
I have been searching for two days, for some help for a some one I love. He is in desperate need of that fat reduction surgery. He has degenerative disc disease, has worked all of his life to support his children. His checks, are their support.
He has gone to the gym, he has kept himself on a diet, and he lost fifty pounds, but the rest is just not falling off fast enough, it is putting too much pressure on his back, he can barely get up, he has to grip everything, to stand.
He is at the hospital now, waiting the arrival of his grand daughter. He is in constant pain, all of my searches, lead to more links, and after two days, time is running out, please if you can help, please rsvp, asap.
Thank you,
TimesofNY

Post by TimesofNY »

Dear All
My daughter broke her leg since 2006 and we are in our fifth surgery to remove pieces of bone that remained in the leg. Please I need assistance for her. We live in Tinbuktu Mali (West Africa). I'am very worried with my daughter's condition. I'am looking for an opportunity to be able to send her To US for treatment. Because in Mali my daughter has had 5 surgeries without success and so I am disturbed as to what to do. I would be grateful if you can link me to any organization which would be able to help her to get treatment. I will be able to buy her a ticket to US but would need direction as to which hospital can support her with treatment. She are presently in Tinbuktu after one month immobilization and her leg has another bone infection. She can move without crutch. Please help her. Thank for your assistance
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Unfortunately we do not have information on assistance programs in Africa. Maybe some of the information on our main site, which is more targeted at the US, can help though. Here is the link and further information on it for you.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... bills.html
TimesofNY wrote:Dear All
My daughter broke her leg since 2006 and we are in our fifth surgery to remove pieces of bone that remained in the leg. Please I need assistance for her. We live in Tinbuktu Mali (West Africa). I'am very worried with my daughter's condition. I'am looking for an opportunity to be able to send her To US for treatment. Because in Mali my daughter has had 5 surgeries without success and so I am disturbed as to what to do. I would be grateful if you can link me to any organization which would be able to help her to get treatment. I will be able to buy her a ticket to US but would need direction as to which hospital can support her with treatment. She are presently in Tinbuktu after one month immobilization and her leg has another bone infection. She can move without crutch. Please help her. Thank for your assistance
Brady

Post by Brady »

We are in so much need my husband two be is very sick!! He has seizure high blood pressure two herniated disc and a sciatica nerve running down his left leg he is on all type of medication if not taken he could die!! I am the only one working. At this moment i am not!! I shifted my knee taking care of a patent. I do home health work!! They are paying me workmen comp 399.00 every two weeks our rent is 650.00 our light bill 250 on top of food insurance I don't have enough for anything medication gas we are struggling trying to make ends meet. I try so hard I don't know what expect pray. Thank you so much for listening to me I am trying not to give up but is really hard.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That sounds like a serious condition. There are a number of free medications and ways to get help with medical and hospital bills. It is hard for many people and families right now, but just need to keep plugging away, calling around for help, and looking for income. Here are ways to get help with medical bills and medications too.
Brady wrote:We are in so much need my husband two be is very sick!! He has seizure high blood pressure two herniated disc and a sciatica nerve running down his left leg he is on all type of medication if not taken he could die!! I am the only one working. At this moment i am not!! I shifted my knee taking care of a patent. I do home health work!! They are paying me workmen comp 399.00 every two weeks our rent is 650.00 our light bill 250 on top of food insurance I don't have enough for anything medication gas we are struggling trying to make ends meet. I try so hard I don't know what expect pray. Thank you so much for listening to me I am trying not to give up but is really hard.
BradBamberry

Post by BradBamberry »

I have something wrong with my brain. I have had to go to the ER twice in the last 10 days and he told me that I need to have an MRI done. I have no way to pay for one, or whatever I am going to need done to me afterwords. My Fiancee got into some legal trouble a while back and all the money we have is going to pay those costs and we are falling behind on those as well. I am on an extremely light program at work until I can find out for sure what is wrong with me but I can not keep going to work and not able to do my job like I should. Any assistance you can provide, or even any recommendations you have for me would be of enormous help. Thank you for any help.
TerrelS

Post by TerrelS »

I have been receiving unemployment, but this is the last week I am eligible for assistance from unemployment. I was receiving $131 per week. I have applied for disability, as I need a hip replacement, but I have not been scheduled for a disability hearing yet. After this month I will no longer be able to pay my rent or bills because I will no longer receive unemployment. Is there some way that I can get temporary help with my rent and bills until I am approved for disability? And I need money for this upcoming surgery. I am not able to work because I have been a waitress for approximately 25 years and have no other training. I am unable to stand or walk for more than 5 minutes at a time without a walker on a good day. If I am not able to get help I am going to be homeless within a month or so. Can someone please help me with some information on what I may be able to do until I am approved for disability? I am desperate at this point. Thank you.
Gannon

Post by Gannon »

I am in need of a surgery on a herniated disk. I do not have insurance; I do not qualify for Medicaid but cannot afford the surgery. It is affecting my work and cannot afford to pay my bills. I can't work regularly due to the pain. I need help in finding a way to get out of this desperate situation.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many states and their public assistance or human service offices may assist you. These are normally the places to contact for referrals, questions on disability, government medical care and health insurance, and other support. You also mentioned unemployment filings and applications, and they may be able to advise on that as well. The bottom line is that a wide number of low income programs, health care, and more can be provided by these resources, and read more on public aid programs.
Brewer

Post by Brewer »

My neighbor has been diagnosed with tricuspid atresia, pulmonary atresia, total anomalous pulmonary venous return, and duodenal atresia. She will have to have 3 open heart surgeries and one surgery on her stomach. She will be delivered in Boston. If she responds well to the surgeries, we will be in the hospital for around 4-6 weeks which includes the surgeries, ICU, and recovery time. If your company can help with any medical bills, then thank you.
Ford999

Post by Ford999 »

My husband had back surgery and has been off work for 3 months and I am struggling to pay my water bill, medical costs from surgery and gas bill. The places I have tried to get help from say he makes too much money, but he has not had an income for 3 months due to the back surgery he had. Please help!
babytime

Post by babytime »

Hello, my name is Allison and my wife and I are in dire need of assistance for medical and other bills. We are one month away from not being to pay the rent. We can no longer pay bills or even buy groceries. I endured two major back surgeries in the past year in and a half and was forced to resign after 20 years. We owe the medical bills for the surgery too. I applied for SS disability 2 years ago and haven’t had a hearing yet. We live in Mt Kiso, NY 10549 (Westchester County)