Anything that helps me with my mother's Cirrhosis/liver.

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
jbush
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Anything that helps me with my mother's Cirrhosis/liver.

Post by jbush »

My mother has Cirrhosis of the liver. I have tried everything I can think of and have even taken her to the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, AZ. They refused to put her on the list for a liver transplant because even though she was a candidate, they did not believe she could withstand the procedure. My mother's body turned on her and she contracted Cirrhosis from that, not from drinking or drugs. She is 69 years old and were it not for her liver condition, she would be a healthy mother and grandmother who could well live past her 90's and into her 100's. I have researched online and found a place that does Peptide Protein treatments that reverses the disease forever. This is my mother's last chance and I need to know of any agencies or people that could help me with the cost of this procedure. It is $40,000 and the company informed me that they would take insurances if the insurance would pay for it. My mother has Medicare part A and B and Medicaid. I just need direction and help on where to start to get her where she needs to go. Please give me advice; I need a place to start and any litttle bit helps. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Anything that helps me with my mother's Cirrhosis/liver.

Post by Admin »

We do have a significant amount of information on how to get help with medical bills, free health care, and those types of needs. While not sure if they can help you in your situation or not, even if they can't they may have more phone numbers of places you can call. The listing of agencies and non-profits for cancer care is here. Non-profits like CancerCareCoPay.org or the HealthWell Foundation. We also have information on clinics and statewide medical programs.
jbush wrote:My mother has Cirrhosis of the liver. I have tried everything I can think of and have even taken her to the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, AZ. They refused to put her on the list for a liver transplant because even though she was a candidate, they did not believe she could withstand the procedure. My mother's body turned on her and she contracted Cirrhosis from that, not from drinking or drugs. She is 69 years old and were it not for her liver condition, she would be a healthy mother and grandmother who could well live past her 90's and into her 100's. I have researched online and found a place that does Peptide Protein treatments that reverses the disease forever. This is my mother's last chance and I need to know of any agencies or people that could help me with the cost of this procedure. It is $40,000 and the company informed me that they would take insurances if the insurance would pay for it. My mother has Medicare part A and B and Medicaid. I just need direction and help on where to start to get her where she needs to go. Please give me advice; I need a place to start and any litttle bit helps. Thank you.