Apply for rent help

Find how to get help with rent
emilyandalexis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Apply for rent help

Post by emilyandalexis »

I am a single and need help paying my rent that is coming up dose anyone know where is can go in texas for help christydunlapalma@yahoo. Thanks for the help
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

What county, etc? In the meantime, here is a link to many local programs in Texas. Also, you can try the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) rent assistance program.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/tex ... grams.html
emilyandalexis wrote:I am a single and need help paying my rent that is coming up dose anyone know where is can go in texas for help christydunlapalma@yahoo. Thanks for the help
Redwoods

Post by Redwoods »

Hello I am 24yrs old and I have no children unfortunately. People with children get assistance single people don't. I will be homeless very soon I do have a job part-time, but my car payment takes up most of my earnings so that leaves me very little to pay in rent. I know beggars can't be choosers, but I cannot live with a room mate or rent someone's room in their house. I desperately need assistance in finding out if there is a rental program in Oakland that I can apply for, or just help in general. Can u please contact me . Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a good point, as oftentimes the people with children get aid over singles. Even if they are working and doing their best to make it through the day, it doesn't always work out. You may need to look into the roommate option. But also find a listing of Oakland California assistance programs, some of which can help with rent costs. Call agencies like the Oakland Community Action Partnership at 510-238-2362 or the non-profit ECHO Housing (phone(510) 836-4826), which is probably the most extensive agency.
Redwoods wrote:Hello I am 24yrs old and I have no children unfortunately. People with children get assistance single people don't. I will be homeless very soon I do have a job part-time, but my car payment takes up most of my earnings so that leaves me very little to pay in rent. I know beggars can't be choosers, but I cannot live with a room mate or rent someone's room in their house. I desperately need assistance in finding out if there is a rental program in Oakland that I can apply for, or just help in general. Can u please contact me . Thank you.
irishteri333

Post by irishteri333 »

Hi,
Im sure my situation will tell like many others except mine is very real.I am 44 yrs old and a state tested nurses aide but until recently havent not worked but to a back injury which for 2 yrs had me unable to work.I had been using prescription pain meds to stop the pain due to nerve damage in my back and because of the back problem also had nerve damage which caused my leg to go numb all the way to my toes. ive had trouble getting work and being able to keep the jobs due to my health . I had a sister who helped me out but recently lost her to cancer and i have a precious autistic son i need to care for. I want to help myself and i am trying to but since losing my job and my sister i also have had countless spells of bad luck with my vehicle and subsequently lost our roof over our heads so i am now living with a relative who basically has no room for us.Please if anyone knows of any grants or ways to help, let me know. Btw.. i have an husband who has been a dead beat dad and the county i live in knows about him and cannot do anything to him because HE recieves ssi benefits . I have a child to care for and cannot even get food stamps because i missed a appointment when my sister died at the welfare office and the dead beat father recieves food stamps and almost 700 a month from the govt. Go figure.
irishteri333

Post by irishteri333 »

I have noticed that the people posting for help on here seem to be illiterate and cannot spell simple words or use words properly to make proper sentence structure. Maybe that is what's wrong with 24 year olds that cannot pay their bills. Illiteracy. Just saying.
Groupon

Post by Groupon »

I am a 57 year old Disable Divorced Christian Lady who finds myself in distress. I do not have family or friends whom I can reply on. I have had 5 surgeries on my left knee since 1985 from a severe car accident, I have a Chemical imbalance and other health related issues. I was on housing for four years from the Myrtle Beach Office. I was operated on again in Oct. 2010. I have lived on my own for 2 1/2 years. And the medical bills and medicines and not being able to even do any part-time work has hurt me to the point I am going to lose my home and I can not pay the bills anymore, my lights, my phone, my car insurance, my medical insurance, my medicines and I am I feel like I am in a emergency situation. I am trying to do the right thing, researching and looking for help. I feel like I am totally alone and I am trying to cope with all of this and not get sick with my chemical imbalance. Know there is others out there in same boat. But if there is any program or help that I might be eligible for, I'd appreciate your help. My monthly income is $1200., My rent is $600 and I trying to find a cheaper place to live but I don't have the deposits nor the man power to move me. Thanks for your time and cooperation in this matter. Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, if you can't pay all those bills then that is an emergency situation. Why did Myrtle Beach stop that housing? Maybe look into some of the rent and financial assistance, grant, and debt programs in Horry County and Myrtle Beach. There are several different agencies and places to call in Myrtle Beach, so places like Churches Assisting People (CAP) at 843.488.2277 as well as the Myrtle Beach Caring and Sharing Inc. program, which is more for seniors, but can be called at 843-558-7966.
Groupon wrote:I am a 57 year old Disable Divorced Christian Lady who finds myself in distress. I do not have family or friends whom I can reply on. I have had 5 surgeries on my left knee since 1985 from a severe car accident, I have a Chemical imbalance and other health related issues. I was on housing for four years from the Myrtle Beach Office. I was operated on again in Oct. 2010. I have lived on my own for 2 1/2 years. And the medical bills and medicines and not being able to even do any part-time work has hurt me to the point I am going to lose my home and I can not pay the bills anymore, my lights, my phone, my car insurance, my medical insurance, my medicines and I am I feel like I am in a emergency situation. I am trying to do the right thing, researching and looking for help. I feel like I am totally alone and I am trying to cope with all of this and not get sick with my chemical imbalance. Know there is others out there in same boat. But if there is any program or help that I might be eligible for, I'd appreciate your help. My monthly income is $1200., My rent is $600 and I trying to find a cheaper place to live but I don't have the deposits nor the man power to move me. Thanks for your time and cooperation in this matter. Sincerely,
jfd22206

Post by jfd22206 »

I really need some help. Me and my family that is.. me my fiance and our five year old our now homeless, on the streets because a former friend of mine that was claiming to be in need stole 2500 dollars (all of our savings) from us when I offered to let her borrow 150 dollars.
I have found a place but they way 2600 upfront and I don't know what to do. If someone can please help that would be great. Email and ill get back ASAP jfd22206@gmail.com
Thank you so much.
Tory & Dawn
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What state, county? At that time we can provide you much more information on who to call for rent help in your area. In the meantime, use our "general" link for rental assistance. You can drill down to local programs and services from the general link, but if your provide county we can be much more specific for you. As we have extensive info on rental programs and security deposits too.
jfd22206 wrote:I really need some help. Me and my family that is.. me my fiance and our five year old our now homeless, on the streets because a former friend of mine that was claiming to be in need stole 2500 dollars (all of our savings) from us when I offered to let her borrow 150 dollars.
I have found a place but they way 2600 upfront and I don't know what to do. If someone can please help that would be great. Email and ill get back ASAP jfd22206@gmail.com
Thank you so much.
Tory & Dawn
Lester

Post by Lester »

I have a 3 year old son we live in a 6 family building with my brother and his family the living condition it not good thing a falling and things are rusting and it b old and the house he don't send up heat and he miss days from school because you coming from out of the cold into a cold house I don't have a job right now had to go and get on public assistant now I am back to work program I want better living for me and my son but don't have the money for rent or to pay for deposit so I was for a program that will help me pay rent until I get a job or help pay half. Thank you for listen to what I have to say
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Save some money for your rent before you move out. You can look into section or some other government assistance in Utah, but seems like your options may be fairly limited with your lack of income. Maybe also look into section 8 housing. Find more Utah assistance programs and resources for you.

Lester wrote:I have a 3 year old son we live in a 6 family building with my brother and his family the living condition it not good thing a falling and things are rusting and it b old and the house he don't send up heat and he miss days from school because you coming from out of the cold into a cold house I don't have a job right now had to go and get on public assistant now I am back to work program I want better living for me and my son but don't have the money for rent or to pay for deposit so I was for a program that will help me pay rent until I get a job or help pay half. Thank you for listen to what I have to say
Logger14

Post by Logger14 »

I would like to apply for rental payment help to prevent eviction process and to pay for the current living arrangement I have now living on a rental apartment house and for a new rental apartment for the future. I read briefly what I could using my blackberry cell phone web site. Can your office help me apply for rental housing vouchers I rental housing assistance with rent pay I section 8 rent pay - any rent program from state county federal charities church HUD or even the stimulus federal program. I need housing funding called rental assistance or housing vouchers to help me pay rent for the place I reside or a brand new place to reside by rent or rent to own. Can your office help me with the forms please. I only have an income of 674.00 from us government private social security benefit. I. Invested paying rent in Tacoma park Maryland. I lived here since year 2004 to now year 2011 December. The monthly rent payment that has to be paid to church owner is landlord. The amount is 600.00 per month. Please mail information and resources forms. To me. I am trying to help myself as I study in college at university of Maryland and us career institute. And I am trying to help out elders who need retirement care. Maryland resident. I was born in Washington DC as a baby in 1966. I am tired. It is now year 2011 fall season. Winter approaches. Today the sky is raining. I hope it snows soon
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If we understand this question correctly, you are looking for section 8 housing in Maryland? If so, we do have a comprehensive listing of agencies and non-profits to call and/or apply at in Maryland for section 8 housing vouchers. That listing can be found here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sec ... yland.html
For example, we have phone numbers on agencies like the Baltimore City Housing Authority phone (410) 396-3232 as well as the Maryland Dept. of Housing And Community Development. Many other rental and housing programs are listed too.
Logger14 wrote:I would like to apply for rental payment help to prevent eviction process and to pay for the current living arrangement I have now living on a rental apartment house and for a new rental apartment for the future. I read briefly what I could using my blackberry cell phone web site. Can your office help me apply for rental housing vouchers I rental housing assistance with rent pay I section 8 rent pay - any rent program from state county federal charities church HUD or even the stimulus federal program. I need housing funding called rental assistance or housing vouchers to help me pay rent for the place I reside or a brand new place to reside by rent or rent to own. Can your office help me with the forms please. I only have an income of 674.00 from us government private social security benefit. I. Invested paying rent in Tacoma park Maryland. I lived here since year 2004 to now year 2011 December. The monthly rent payment that has to be paid to church owner is landlord. The amount is 600.00 per month. Please mail information and resources forms. To me. I am trying to help myself as I study in college at university of Maryland and us career institute. And I am trying to help out elders who need retirement care. Maryland resident. I was born in Washington DC as a baby in 1966. I am tired. It is now year 2011 fall season. Winter approaches. Today the sky is raining. I hope it snows soon
Bravado

Post by Bravado »

32 yr old single mom of 2, just lost car and now unable to get to my job (35 minutes away. Awaiting appts for welfare (which I don't prefer to be on) but that appt is weeks away, and any assistance through the state will cause custody issues with children father and I may have to go to court to try to regain custody. In need of immediate rental assistance so I can try to get car back on the road and return to work. my light is going to be shut off in a couple of days and my water is already off can I please get some help getting this matter straight. I am on a fixed income and I am never able to pay all of my bills. I am only able to pay on my bills each month and not they have gotten out of hand. Please help me and my 3 grandchildren get back on our feet. PLEASE.::