Help foreclosure tomorrow 4/20/09 at 11:30am

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
chellychu
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help foreclosure tomorrow 4/20/09 at 11:30am

Post by chellychu »

I am desperate. I'm a single mother and I'm going to lose my house tomorrow. I really need help. I have had this house since 1996 and put a big down payment. I owe $15,956.00. I have done well on my own until now. My business has gone down...I have no work and no money. My ex owes 65,000 of child support at 245/mo total for both kids. Hasn't paid since 1997. I have been trying to get work with no success. I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. I don't know what to do. Please help. Even a dollar will help. Might not be much, but if 15,000 persons each donate a dollar, together will help. Any prayers, donations or words of encouragement are welcomed too. Anything to keep my sanity. If you know anyone that can help, please forward this to them.

Thank you,
Angela

PayPal Email: chellychu72@yahoo.com
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help foreclosure tomorrow 4/20/09 at 11:30am

Post by Admin »

Unfortuntely your time is short. You need to look for help much earlier. Not much to do on so short notice. However, if you posted this weels ago I may have been able to refer you to help. You could have called your servicer, tried a mortgage modification, spoke to a counselor, and many more options.