Ca Credentialed teacher CANT FIND JOB 2 1/2 yrs BEGS HELP

Find how to get help with rent
NO_job_tcher_begs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Ca Credentialed teacher CANT FIND JOB 2 1/2 yrs BEGS HELP

Post by NO_job_tcher_begs »

Please read my story and if any information or assistance is out there for me, PLEASE respond...I am in urgent need!

I am in desperate need due to circumstances out of my control. I was layed off 01/2009 due to the condition of the economy. In spite of being a CA Clear Credentialed teacher, I can’t find a job in education or anywhere else-the latter usually because I am considered overqualified. I have put %150 of myself toward the effort and have been rejected over and again! The lack of income has put my life in complete crisis and I will be served an eviction notice this Thursday, September 1, 2011. I have suffered and grieved deeply over extensive loss in the last year ½. November 2009 lost a brother in a roll over car accident, March 2010 lost mother to pancreatic cancer, and then lost Papa in February 2011! Adding insult to injury, shortly after, the car I worked so hard for (Convertible Mini) was repossessed! Thankfully I was able to borrow a personal loan to pay for a used vehicle of which tags have been expired for 3 months and will cost $700 plus my insurances has expired and will cost $200 to re-establish. I have fallen behind on my rent $2700, well $3700 as of September 1, 2011 and the landlord expects me to pay September rent and as much of the owed rent as possible by this week. After all of the loss I have had to endure, I am praying for someone in this world to help not lose my home and to assist me in registering/insuring my vehicle. I have tried to get assistance, but I am rejected due to my extensive education, no children, no husband and that I don’t have a job…ludicrous! If I had a job I wouldn’t be in this situation! After growing up in and out of foster homes, in a drug/alcohol, witnessing the most horrifying domestic abuse that I have yet to hear one single story worse than, homeless and starving at times, poor beyond understanding…and much more, I still fought to make it out and I did! I can’t believe that it is because I have chosen to better my life through education, wait for the right man to marry & have children with, that these are the very reasons I am inelligable to receive help! I am in a state of shock and feel like I am living my childhood all over again because I must beg for help right now…please if there is anyone who can help me or point me somewhere that can, I beg you to and thank you for the time. I don’t want to lose my home too…[/color][/b][/size][/color]
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Ca Credentialed teacher CANT FIND JOB 2 1/2 yrs BEGS HEL

Post by Admin »

So you are still in California? Is that what we can read from below? If so, find assistance with bills in California. Towards the top of the page are statewide programs and links to other statewide resources. Towards the bottom are county and city specific programs. Probably want to explore the page, and also the main site of needhelppayingbills.com to find hundreds of assistance programs, resources, and other services for California.
NO_job_tcher_begs wrote:Please read my story and if any information or assistance is out there for me, PLEASE respond...I am in urgent need!

I am in desperate need due to circumstances out of my control. I was layed off 01/2009 due to the condition of the economy. In spite of being a CA Clear Credentialed teacher, I can’t find a job in education or anywhere else-the latter usually because I am considered overqualified. I have put %150 of myself toward the effort and have been rejected over and again! The lack of income has put my life in complete crisis and I will be served an eviction notice this Thursday, September 1, 2011. I have suffered and grieved deeply over extensive loss in the last year ½. November 2009 lost a brother in a roll over car accident, March 2010 lost mother to pancreatic cancer, and then lost Papa in February 2011! Adding insult to injury, shortly after, the car I worked so hard for (Convertible Mini) was repossessed! Thankfully I was able to borrow a personal loan to pay for a used vehicle of which tags have been expired for 3 months and will cost $700 plus my insurances has expired and will cost $200 to re-establish. I have fallen behind on my rent $2700, well $3700 as of September 1, 2011 and the landlord expects me to pay September rent and as much of the owed rent as possible by this week. After all of the loss I have had to endure, I am praying for someone in this world to help not lose my home and to assist me in registering/insuring my vehicle. I have tried to get assistance, but I am rejected due to my extensive education, no children, no husband and that I don’t have a job…ludicrous! If I had a job I wouldn’t be in this situation! After growing up in and out of foster homes, in a drug/alcohol, witnessing the most horrifying domestic abuse that I have yet to hear one single story worse than, homeless and starving at times, poor beyond understanding…and much more, I still fought to make it out and I did! I can’t believe that it is because I have chosen to better my life through education, wait for the right man to marry & have children with, that these are the very reasons I am inelligable to receive help! I am in a state of shock and feel like I am living my childhood all over again because I must beg for help right now…please if there is anyone who can help me or point me somewhere that can, I beg you to and thank you for the time. I don’t want to lose my home too…[/color][/b][/size][/color]