Agency for help with rent

Find how to get help with rent
Ryanair
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Agency for help with rent

Post by Ryanair »

I have a 4year old and twin girls that are two. My problem is im backed up on both rent $500 and a$233 is there a particularly agency in Franklin county Missouri that can help before my family is with out electric and a home?
Monder

Re: Agency for help with rent

Post by Monder »

I need help catching up on my rent my husband and I have been separated but he was paying my rent until the company he works for went out of business this year.I have alot of health issues so does my son this is why I can't work. I do get social security for my son so if I could get caught up I will stay caught up. If you can help us I would appreciate any help I could get.I also have 3 daughters with me too.Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Franklin County and Union Missouri is a small area, so not that many choices, but you have some rental option. Review our data on rent assistance in Franklin County including the Blue Grass Community Action, phone (502) 695-5615, offers homeless prevention/rent help.
Ryanair wrote:I have a 4year old and twin girls that are two. My problem is im backed up on both rent $500 and a$233 is there a particularly agency in Franklin county Missouri that can help before my family is with out electric and a home?
Durham

Post by Durham »

I need financial assistance to pay my rent in Greensboro NC and other various bills because my unemployment insurance amount has been cut-because I didn't get as much work this year as last year-and because the state agency has delayed sending me the claim forms for even the small amount I'm getting. Please help-thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have that area of Greensboro NC covered as far as rent programs go. Get the complete details on Greensboro NC rent assistance programs and options, including all the non-profits, charities, and government programs to call for help, like Greensboro Housing and Community Development Department at (336) 373-4671
Durham wrote:I need financial assistance to pay my rent in Greensboro NC and other various bills because my unemployment insurance amount has been cut-because I didn't get as much work this year as last year-and because the state agency has delayed sending me the claim forms for even the small amount I'm getting. Please help-thank you!
Headline

Post by Headline »

My husband left my last home and now i'm going through a divorce and I have two small children and we don't have a place of own anymore.I recently applied for an apartment and I was approved but my security deposit was way more than expected! I just want to take this opportunity for my children and I to have a fresh start and get away from the all the emotional hurt. Live in Alabama (Mobile) but none of the agencies I've contacted have funding to help with rent. Can you provide accurate info? I've contacted Christ United Methodist Church 251-380-0583, Salvation Army 251-479-2389, Community Action 251-476-6425 & Catholic Social Services 251-434-1500. I'm in dire need of help so any info would be helpful. THANK YOU SO MUCH
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on agencies that focus/specialize in rent assistance in Mobile Alabama. There are more organizations then what you called below. Find them. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mob ... tance.html For example, charity type organizations like Lighthouse Apostolic Church Academy of Excellence may be able to help you pay rent or avoid evictions.

Headline wrote:My husband left my last home and now i'm going through a divorce and I have two small children and we don't have a place of own anymore.I recently applied for an apartment and I was approved but my security deposit was way more than expected! I just want to take this opportunity for my children and I to have a fresh start and get away from the all the emotional hurt. Live in Alabama (Mobile) but none of the agencies I've contacted have funding to help with rent. Can you provide accurate info? I've contacted Christ United Methodist Church 251-380-0583, Salvation Army 251-479-2389, Community Action 251-476-6425 & Catholic Social Services 251-434-1500. I'm in dire need of help so any info would be helpful. THANK YOU SO MUCH
movers

Post by movers »

I was explaining to someone my situation and they recommended I contact you and told you a little about my life. My sister and I are twins. We are both 13. We do not know our father. Our father left us when we were little. My mom refused so since she refused he asked for a divorce. Since then my mom has been in a struggle. My mom struggles day in and day out so she could put clothes on our back, pay the rent, feed us, and provide us with shelter. Our mom recently got very sick and was told to leave her job. We was recently just evicted from our house and a week later after we moved to our new house it caught on fire which caused us to relocate again. Now we live with a relative and my mom lives with a family friend. Today we was asked to leave our school and find a new school to go to because we dont live in the district anymore. We both applied to prep schools and received 3 out of the 6 schools we applied to decision letters yesterday. Unfortunately only one school so far accepted us. We would love to attend that school but we was not granted any aid financially because we qualified for to much. We would love you guys to point is in the right direction for how to get help. Is it possible you guys can sponsor us for school or get us in contact with some agency for sponsors/benefactors?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not sponsor school or programs. We provide information. And for your situation, look into the various agencies in Alabama. Your mom sounds like she works hard to support you with clothes and food, so you are lucky. Maybe call these non-profits and ask about scholarships for your school or rent expenses for a new home or apartment in your area. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ala ... grams.html
movers wrote:I was explaining to someone my situation and they recommended I contact you and told you a little about my life. My sister and I are twins. We are both 13. We do not know our father. Our father left us when we were little. My mom refused so since she refused he asked for a divorce. Since then my mom has been in a struggle. My mom struggles day in and day out so she could put clothes on our back, pay the rent, feed us, and provide us with shelter. Our mom recently got very sick and was told to leave her job. We was recently just evicted from our house and a week later after we moved to our new house it caught on fire which caused us to relocate again. Now we live with a relative and my mom lives with a family friend. Today we was asked to leave our school and find a new school to go to because we dont live in the district anymore. We both applied to prep schools and received 3 out of the 6 schools we applied to decision letters yesterday. Unfortunately only one school so far accepted us. We would love to attend that school but we was not granted any aid financially because we qualified for to much. We would love you guys to point is in the right direction for how to get help. Is it possible you guys can sponsor us for school or get us in contact with some agency for sponsors/benefactors?
Gennie Were

Post by Gennie Were »

To Whom It May Concern: I am a 45 year old male in Troy New York. I have always taken great pride in being self-supporting. However, now I am in need. My landlord has been good with working with me. However, now he is in need of some rent money. I have been trying to gain employment. I have been to school and obtained my certification as a Registered nurse. However, I still have not been able to gain employment. It is my hopes that by writing this letter I might be able to get some assistance with my rent and utilities. My landlord told me that if I did not have a sufficient amount of money by Oct 1. I would have to move. I have nowhere to go. Right now I am 6 months behind on my rent and utilities RENT: $450.00 X 6 = $2700.00 UTILITIES: $100 X 6 = $600.00 TOTAL $3300.00 your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. They have already turned off my cell phone so the only way you can contact me is by e-mail.
Prylosec

Post by Prylosec »

I'm looking to receive emergency financial assistance for a friend. The Landlord gave her to the end of this month to pay a lump sum of $500.00 to remain In her apartment. She is behind in her rent, the agreement she has made is to pay $100.00 weekly and thereafter giving of the $500.00. She is a single mother of 1 child and does work 40 hours a week. If there is any assistance you can provide you can contact her. Thank You for your consideration in this matter.
Beamer

Post by Beamer »

I am a single mother of 5 and taking care of my father as well. My landlord has decided to sell the home that I live in and wants me an my family to move. I have a part time job working only 24 hrs a week and the company I work for will not let me work any over time. I live in Murray Kentucky and would like to stay here but would prefer the county area for the safety of my children. The rent for any apartment or home in town is from $500 or more and my checks won't cover half of that. I would like to buy a home but don’t have credit and I have past hospital bills that I cant pay off. I have to move an want to stay in the aria for my job because of the distance. If any one could help me that would be great for me my kids and my father.
Queena

Post by Queena »

I am 61 and disabled. I’ve been on SSI for about 6 years. I have Spinal Stenosis, so walking and balance are difficult. I am living with a friend but it is not permanent. I get $930/month. Soon the state of California disability agency will pay my Medicare and I will get $104 more. I need help such as rent voucher or help paying deposits to move into an apartment or house. The home I am in is not safe for me. (not abuse) There is just things in the home that makes it hard for me to move around.--shower, no heat except for a wood stove, roof leaks... Much more but I just need to get out and live my own life.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are agency on aging centers and resources for the disabled that can make your current home safe. Also try the Human Services group in Los Angeles California, as they may have some suggestions on rental programs for you. They offer housing for the disabled, grants for housing or rent, and much more. The case workers there are very friendly too. Locate a center near you from this site. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ial_s.html
Garnier

Post by Garnier »

HI,
I am in a awful and terrible position. Myself and my two minor children are very soon to be facing an eviction. I lost my job in May due to a car accident. I have been living with a abusive spouse who has finally abandoned us at our home leaving us with no means to survive purposely knowing our financial situation. We are praying and hoping that anyone can help us somehow in any way we have been through the worst.
I do not have the funds to pay for July’s rent. I have paid for everything I could to get us through June. I am fearful of the worst and on top of everything my spouse wants us out. I am trying to apply for anything or service that can help. I have applied for housing everywhere and am still continuing. I am looking for work hurt from my car accident trying everything to keep us from being on the street. I don't want us to loose our things if we do end up having to be put out. Assistance with storage funds would be very helpful if possible. Any assistance, referrals, or directions to someone or any agency is appreciated. Thank you so much.