Negligent medical care

Help with paying medical bills
Hamburg
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Negligent medical care

Post by Hamburg »

Although it has been 14 months since mother passed away, I truly believe, actually, I know that she would be here today if the doctor's office did what they should have. I cannot put closure on her loss until I know that the doctor's office didn't easily get away with ending someone's life due to a minor mistake. I have watched too many loved ones suffer or die due to the negligence of the medical profession. I definitely fall in the low-income range and am asking for guidance as to how I should handle this matter. Please advise me where I should start. Thank you, Have a wonderful day
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Negligent medical care

Post by Admin »

I think your only options is to sue the doctor or hospital for malpractice. That is a sad story of losing your mother, and some one should pay, at least some money towards expenses and what not. If you can't afford an attorney, look into free legal assistance, as most state have pro-bono law firms and programs, most of which are supported by the government created Legal Services Corporation.
Hamburg wrote:Although it has been 14 months since mother passed away, I truly believe, actually, I know that she would be here today if the doctor's office did what they should have. I cannot put closure on her loss until I know that the doctor's office didn't easily get away with ending someone's life due to a minor mistake. I have watched too many loved ones suffer or die due to the negligence of the medical profession. I definitely fall in the low-income range and am asking for guidance as to how I should handle this matter. Please advise me where I should start. Thank you, Have a wonderful day
Sadness

Post by Sadness »

During the past week, I have contacted the Salvation Army, St. Vincent De Paul, and Partnership for Community Action (you all), Needhelppayingbill organization, and no one help with paying past due Medical bill even though the service was Negligent. It seems that all the organizations are suggesting that I use my mortgage payment money of $825.00 to pay my $658.00 Medical bill and then seek financial assistance to get help paying my past due mortgage!
This is taking the money from my left hand to pay the bill in my right hand and then seek option to pay my mortgage because there are several help organization that will help you pay past due mortgage! My last mortgage payment is May, 2017; less than 2 years!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you try a grant to pay medical bills? As you mentioned a buch of charities and non-profits. But of course there are countless other options out there. We have them all listed on our site.