Plastic surgey bills

Help with paying medical bills
Nancyfalcone
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Plastic surgey bills

Post by Nancyfalcone »

Is the an organization or way to get assistance with plastic surgey bills. The surgey was something I needed to do for a medical condition, so it is not like I voluntarily had it, so I think me getting help with the plastic surgery is relative. Health insurance didn't cover what I needed to have done, so the surgery bills are outrageous.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Plastic surgey bills

Post by Admin »

I doubt government assistance, but there are plastic surgey financing programs.

MedDirect
With MedDirect a patient can receive low cost financing for a variety of procedures from a trusted and well-established patient financing company. Both cosmetic and elective dental are covered by MedDirect and patients are offered a selection of low and interest-free loans to help with the payment process.

Health Ready
Another patient financing company is Health Ready. With loans of up to $25,000, Health Ready can help your meet your cosmetic goals. Health Ready will cover a wide assortment of procedures from cosmetic and plastic surgery to LASIK, dermatology, dental, and more. This information is hand in case you wish to have other procedures done that are not necessarily included under the cosmetic and plastic surgery title. A personal discussion with one of Health Ready's service providers will help you determine what the interest rate and loan payments of your individual procedure.
Nancyfalcone wrote:Is the an organization or way to get assistance with plastic surgey bills. The surgey was something I needed to do for a medical condition, so it is not like I voluntarily had it, so I think me getting help with the plastic surgery is relative. Health insurance didn't cover what I needed to have done, so the surgery bills are outrageous.
timlbyrd

Post by timlbyrd »

I need help with getting dental implants or my dentures screwed into my jar, I live in Minnesota
timlbyrd

Post by timlbyrd »

I need help with getting dental implants or my dentures screwed into my jar, I live in Minnesota