Back to school supplies

State and local government assistance programs.
Quota
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Back to school supplies

Post by Quota »

Hello my name is Tonya and I'm a single mother of three and I work hard everyday but still need some help. I just had to move do to my landlord wanted to sell his house. So I'm back on bills and need some helped paying them so that I could catch back up. I need a little help with my kids school supplies and I a little household supplies. If there anyway you can help me out. I would really be blessed. Thank you and have a great day.
aimeemoore1981

Re: Back to school supplies

Post by aimeemoore1981 »

Call your child's school resource center or even the school and they should be able to help you with backpacks and school supplies for your children!
Jstark
anti spam: Blue

Post by Jstark »

I lost my job and have been looking for a new one for a week now. My rent is due at the first of the month, my utility bill is due today. I have used all my resources up and just went to the local food bank to get enough food for a few days. I have already had to let my car go back to the bank and thank the Lord I was able to get another one to drive to find work.

Its not the best thing in the world but it does run. I'm not sure where to turn at this point, my landlord is willing to work with me for the month of July. I also need school supplies and clothing for my kids. She was able to get me another apartment at a lower cost by mid July. The new rent is 699 + 24 for the water. My electric bill is 97.77 because I will be late after tomorrow.
JMartin

Post by JMartin »

Hi,
I am a mother of three children one in elementary, one in middle school and one in high school. My husband passed away In 2013 and since I have been struggling to even make ends meet on just survivor benefits as well as I just lost my job. I need any help I can get for my kids to be able to have the things they need to go back to school as its approaching fast. Any suggestions or programs you may know if you could share them with me I would be so appreciative.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have tons of information on back to school programs. If you have 3 children in school, you probably need a lot of items. They generally have clothes, shoes, backpacks, and more. One of the largest school supply programs is run by the Salvation Army, and they give free items to needy families. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... hool_.html
JMartin wrote:Hi,
I am a mother of three children one in elementary, one in middle school and one in high school. My husband passed away In 2013 and since I have been struggling to even make ends meet on just survivor benefits as well as I just lost my job. I need any help I can get for my kids to be able to have the things they need to go back to school as its approaching fast. Any suggestions or programs you may know if you could share them with me I would be so appreciative.
Ronaldo

Post by Ronaldo »

Hello,
I was just doing a search for back to school supplies assistance and one of my Google results for this site had the keywords school supplies in it. So I was wondering if you knew of any where I can get assistance with school supply costs? I put a cart together with most of the supplies needed for the Kindergarten at two different places and the total was around $70 at both places and that didn't include the other things such as paper towels, tissues, storage bag, wipes, and hand sanitizer.
Thank you,
Quigly

Post by Quigly »

My son in high school is in desperate need of a new backpack, clothing, shoes, and school supplies due to a one parent family, being myself (his mother), as I'm unemployed and am facing extreme financial hardship. Any help is beyond greatly appreciated! :)
My son attends Kellogsville High. We currently receive A little bit of FAP (food assistance/Bridge card) and Medicaid only. No cash assistance. Thank you kindly. :): Sincerely,
Weinstein

Post by Weinstein »

Hi, I was wondering if you guys were able to help with back to school supplies for those in need. I live in Oregon City Oregon and my sister lives in Molalla Oregon. A week ago my sister was taken to the hospital because she had a stroke and heart attack. She is really sick.
She has twin 12 year old and a 15 year old. They are worried about school coming up and I told them I would do my best to help out. I'm trying to take the load off all them right now so they can focus on being there for my sister. If there is any way you guys can help me help them or know of places that could that would be a blessing. Please let me know. Thank you.
Stevie99

Post by Stevie99 »

I'm a single mom of 4 and three of my kids desperately need back to school clothes, shoes and backpacks before school starts. I work a full time job and extra hours and my whole paychecks pay for the rent here with No extra money for anything. We literally have no furniture, no beds, no tables, no t.v., no internet and we run out of electricity money every week. It’s so hard for me in exhausted and constantly crying because I feel I'll never be able to get out of this hole I'm in.
I feel so bad that my kids stay at home all day long while mommy works all day long and I'm not home for them but I have to provide when I'm at work. I feel so bad and I feel like I'm not living. I can't give my kids TV or back to school items like other families have or Internet or phones or games.
We have absolutely nothing and I work just to keep this roof over our head. I don't know what to do but I'm not happy, yes I'm thankful that we have our health but I don't even get to see my kids by the time I get home its 10 o'clock at night. I see him for maybe an hour or two in the morning and that's it. I can't live like this. Please help with as much information on back to school supplies you could give me there's got to be a better way to live. My kids deserve it but I can't give them what they deserve. Help
LinaGagne

Post by LinaGagne »

My name is Brandy. I currently live in Georgia. I am in desperate need for school clothes and school supplies for my kid's. I've asked from every organization for help but no luck. Here is a little about what's going on. I am 38 years old. All the money I do have I barely make my bills payments. Please help me or if you know anyone who can help with back to school supplies. I have 4 kid's; 2 girls ages 5 and 12. My daughter will be going into kindergarten and 6th grade my boys will are 6 and 14 years old they will be in 1st and 9th. It is his first time in high school. Please help us. They start school July 27. Please I'm begging you for your help. If you can't help or may know a church or anyone who will help us we will be grateful.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are free school supplies in Atlanta. They support all counties, including Fulton, Gwinnett and others. Pens, pencils, notebooks, and many other supplies (even like shoes) may be offered.
LinaGagne wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:23 am My name is Brandy. I currently live in Georgia. I am in desperate need for school clothes and school supplies for my kid's.