need help finding a home and agencies that help people on di

Find how to get help with rent
gabrielprince
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help finding a home and agencies that help people on di

Post by gabrielprince »

i am on disability my family is about to go homeless i need to find agencies that help with rental vouchers and assistance finding a home in Stanislaus county city of Modesto is there anyone out there that can HELP
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help finding a home and agencies that help people o

Post by Admin »

Here are some different agencies to call for housing and rental help in Stanislaus County California. Numerous agencies and non profits can be found here at Modesto and Stanislaus assistance
Places such as the community action agency of Central Valley Opportunity Center (209) 357-0063 as well as Stanislaus County Housing Authority 557-2000 may both have some housing and rental assistance programs.

gabrielprince wrote:i am on disability my family is about to go homeless i need to find agencies that help with rental vouchers and assistance finding a home in Stanislaus county city of Modesto is there anyone out there that can HELP
Maryannbernaz

Post by Maryannbernaz »

I live in North Port florida and I need help finding anyone who will help by either donating me a camper or something to live in I am currently staying with family and if it wasn't for them I would be out on the streets I am unemployed but I am going to start looking for a job now but I just need someone to help me get started like I said I am willing to live in a camper if someone is willing to donate me one. And I will bring it here and live in it in my families back yard till something comes along
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There are some place to look into for both temporary housing (so do not need to live in a Camper) as well as some job and employment counseling that can help you find a job.
Locate details on Sarasota Florida assistance programs and get details on how the programs can help you in a time of need. Dial Salvation Army North Port at (941) 240-5108 usually has some type of temporary lodging. Maybe call a church too. Try calling Trinity Presbyterian Church at (941) 492-6384. Good place for information on local assistance programs for jobs, food, etc.
Maryannbernaz wrote:I live in North Port florida and I need help finding anyone who will help by either donating me a camper or something to live in I am currently staying with family and if it wasn't for them I would be out on the streets I am unemployed but I am going to start looking for a job now but I just need someone to help me get started like I said I am willing to live in a camper if someone is willing to donate me one. And I will bring it here and live in it in my families back yard till something comes along