unemployed rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Arel1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

unemployed rent help

Post by Arel1 »

i need to know if you can help me pay my back rent because im layed off from work and same as my husband he is also layed off from work and they had cut his check so he don;t get payed for his full unemployment check so now im back with my rent so im writing to see if you can help me save my home and stop us from being evicted; please i need to come up with the amount by monday or tuesday morning please reply on my email asap please i need to know who can i get help
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: unemployed rent help

Post by Admin »

How does he now get full unemployment? Guess not really sure what you mean by that. If he lost his job he in entitled to unemployment. I think try calling the Tallatoona Community Action Partnership, Inc. at (770) 382-5388 in your area. They cover Cobb County Georgia.
Another place to call for help is the Catholic Charities of Atlanta and Cobb County. They may also have rent and housing help too. Hopefully enough to prevent an eviction. Dial 404-881-6571
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cob ... ogram.html
Arel1 wrote:i need to know if you can help me pay my back rent because im layed off from work and same as my husband he is also layed off from work and they had cut his check so he don;t get payed for his full unemployment check so now im back with my rent so im writing to see if you can help me save my home and stop us from being evicted; please i need to come up with the amount by monday or tuesday morning please reply on my email asap please i need to know who can i get help
PuebloIgi

Post by PuebloIgi »

I was laid off a month ago and do not qualify for unemployment. I have no other income coming in. I have been unable to pay this month's rent (May) and strongly possible June's rent either. I would like, if possible, some assistance in getting my rent paid for this month and next month; preventing eviction. Please help if you can.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have no income then maybe section 8 housing is an option for you. You can get a voucher that can be used to pay towards your rent. Basically it is housing for low income and people with limited means. Millions of people across the nation use section 8 housing, so you would not be the only person. Here is an extensive list of section 8 housing programs. Select your state and find information on the agency to call.
PuebloIgi wrote:I was laid off a month ago and do not qualify for unemployment. I have no other income coming in. I have been unable to pay this month's rent (May) and strongly possible June's rent either. I would like, if possible, some assistance in getting my rent paid for this month and next month; preventing eviction. Please help if you can.
Vilaphone

Post by Vilaphone »

I am needing assistance with paying my rent and light bill. I currently work but my hours are cutting down due to school getting ready to be out for the summer. I currently have a light bill of $797 and am worried how I will pay my rent. I am looking for assistance if indeed possible. I was laid off from my job on may 25 of this year. I have no income coming in at all! I am staying with a friend and i need assistance ASAP! I can be reached on my cell phone at anytime.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As far as the rent and housing, did you try section 8? Maryland section 8 housing vouchers can help people find a home or apartment, and stay in it. Also includes keeping the power on! The most you will need to pay is 30% towards your rent. And counselors are each each agency to guide you through application process and ensure you get the aid and support you need.
Vilaphone wrote:I am needing assistance with paying my rent and light bill. I currently work but my hours are cutting down due to school getting ready to be out for the summer. I currently have a light bill of $797 and am worried how I will pay my rent. I am looking for assistance if indeed possible. I was laid off from my job on may 25 of this year. I have no income coming in at all! I am staying with a friend and i need assistance ASAP! I can be reached on my cell phone at anytime.
Kylep

Post by Kylep »

was recently evicted & am staying on the couch of a friends house. the only income i have is the alimony i get from my ex husband. it is 488 a month. i also get food share assistance. i have been looking for a job for a long time, almost 2 years with no luck. either there is a better candidate for the position, im over qualified or under qualified. so the search has been endless. my unemployment ran out 3 months ago & then i was unable to pay for any of my bills. i'm hoping i can find some help for a place to live for me my dog my cat & my boyfriend. he is currently unemployed as well. the economy still sucks no matter what the government says. i dont know what to do and am wondering if there is help out there for us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We agree, the economy is still difficult. That is why we are here! Provide people information and support during these difficult times. Hopefully we can help some people get help, access some programs, and get back on their feet. The alimony of almost $500 month is a lot. Any job prospects? Even part time. If not, try the Minnesota section 8 program. A listing of sponsoring agencies, non-profits, and other office locations that participate are listing in the previous link. There are dozens of places to call across Minnesota. They limit the amount of money that you need to pay towards rent at 30% of your income.
Kylep wrote:was recently evicted & am staying on the couch of a friends house. the only income i have is the alimony i get from my ex husband. it is 488 a month. i also get food share assistance. i have been looking for a job for a long time, almost 2 years with no luck. either there is a better candidate for the position, im over qualified or under qualified. so the search has been endless. my unemployment ran out 3 months ago & then i was unable to pay for any of my bills. i'm hoping i can find some help for a place to live for me my dog my cat & my boyfriend. he is currently unemployed as well. the economy still sucks no matter what the government says. i dont know what to do and am wondering if there is help out there for us.
Xaxman

Post by Xaxman »

I need help paying my rent. NEVER been in a situation like this before. My car was totaled. My significant other didn't tell me we had no more money after 4 yrs of living comfortable and I find out 3 months bills haven't been paid. Nothing has. He left me 1 1/2 months later realizing he messed up and too embarrassed to face the music lost his $80,000 job and it's just went down hill. Need help pls have a grand baby staying here mommy left her but her address is not this one because my brother is a felony due to some fighting.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Were you married? If so go after alimony or child support, or money for those unpaid bills and rent. In addition, find other Pontiac and Oakland County financial assistance programs and phone numbers for agencies and aid. One of the best places to call is Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency, which can be called at (248)209-2600.
Xaxman wrote:I need help paying my rent. NEVER been in a situation like this before. My car was totaled. My significant other didn't tell me we had no more money after 4 yrs of living comfortable and I find out 3 months bills haven't been paid. Nothing has. He left me 1 1/2 months later realizing he messed up and too embarrassed to face the music lost his $80,000 job and it's just went down hill. Need help pls have a grand baby staying here mommy left her but her address is not this one because my brother is a felony due to some fighting.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

I am emailing in regards to gaining assistance with rent and a security deposit. A family member has recently moved to another state in order to try to make a better life for them and child as they were unemployed. Unexpectedly the move didn't work well and they are returning to NC with no job, no home, nowhere to go, nothing. They are in dire need of assistance and any information that I may be able to find for them concerning assistance would be appreciated. Unemployment was recently applied for, if that should help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

When they move to Durham North Carolina, them are some housing agencies and rent programs they can look into. Here is extensive information on Durham rent assistance programs and agencies to call. There are organizations like Operation Breakthrough in Durham (phone 688-8111) as well as Women & Family Shelter. Many other programs exist too.
chelsea wrote:I am emailing in regards to gaining assistance with rent and a security deposit. A family member has recently moved to another state in order to try to make a better life for them and child as they were unemployed. Unexpectedly the move didn't work well and they are returning to NC with no job, no home, nowhere to go, nothing. They are in dire need of assistance and any information that I may be able to find for them concerning assistance would be appreciated. Unemployment was recently applied for, if that should help.
Draghi

Post by Draghi »

To who it may concern
Dear Sir/Madame
We just got serviced with a Final Notice of Eviction from Broward Sheriff 1:30 PM on November 28th, 2011 We lost our home that we purchased in September 2001, as have not been able pay our "Mortgage" for the pass (2) two years that was $1125 per month as it was a 1st Mortgage" in the amount of $75,000.00 that was used to pay many of our health expenses and other. We were not been able to pay our "Mortgage" because I was not making enough money to pay our Leander he has now foreclosed on us as of August 2nd, 2011 and the Court has granted him the final judgment. We lost our other home to a hurricane that was named "Wilma" on October 24th, 2005 that was set up in May 1999 1994 which was a hair salon. Everything we had was in our business all our inventory and office equipment was destroyed this even damaged and destroyed our good credit as we were not able to pay our debts. Not long after that, My wife got very ill and now she is in the very advance stage of an illness she was only 58 years old", and now she is 63 Now both of us have health problems. I'm trying to be her caregiver, I spend every day taking care of her and to see to all her needs. I even bring her with me to do my job as we do not have health care insurance the County helps us with our medication but now the Co-Payments are going to double for both us. I have a commission paying job as an-independent contractor that only pays 20% commissions on all sales made every week, most weeks it is only $500.00 to $600.00 with no other money left over some weeks, we can't even buy food. Thank you for any Help you could give us for our rent.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Can you please clarify whether it was a foreclosure notice in Broward County Florida or an eviction notice from the landlord. As the solution is different depending on the type of notice. We think it must have been a foreclosure notice as you mention the word mortgage several times below. So if that is the case, find extensive ways to get florida mortgage assistance. Fort Lauderdale and Broward County do have many of their own specific mortgage programs that you will learn about on our main site referenced at the link provided.
Draghi wrote:To who it may concern
Dear Sir/Madame
We just got serviced with a Final Notice of Eviction from Broward Sheriff 1:30 PM on November 28th, 2011 We lost our home that we purchased in September 2001, as have not been able pay our "Mortgage" for the pass (2) two years that was $1125 per month as it was a 1st Mortgage" in the amount of $75,000.00 that was used to pay many of our health expenses and other. We were not been able to pay our "Mortgage" because I was not making enough money to pay our Leander he has now foreclosed on us as of August 2nd, 2011 and the Court has granted him the final judgment. We lost our other home to a hurricane that was named "Wilma" on October 24th, 2005 that was set up in May 1999 1994 which was a hair salon. Everything we had was in our business all our inventory and office equipment was destroyed this even damaged and destroyed our good credit as we were not able to pay our debts. Not long after that, My wife got very ill and now she is in the very advance stage of an illness she was only 58 years old", and now she is 63 Now both of us have health problems. I'm trying to be her caregiver, I spend every day taking care of her and to see to all her needs. I even bring her with me to do my job as we do not have health care insurance the County helps us with our medication but now the Co-Payments are going to double for both us. I have a commission paying job as an-independent contractor that only pays 20% commissions on all sales made every week, most weeks it is only $500.00 to $600.00 with no other money left over some weeks, we can't even buy food. Thank you for any Help you could give us for our rent.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

I have been unemployed...I HAVE been looking for work. I have not had any money DEC. I am now behind ....two months with no idle where to go or start. I find places to work...but they drag on and on. they tell me they will take me..But I still sit at home waiting for work... I have never been not able to find work...I have looked 100 miles from home. I have a CDL A and cant find a job. and can work in factory's but still no job....I have lost hope..crying all the time...I cant sleep..I have no family that can help...I have been the one to help them... I need help with finding work and help with bills. If I lose phone computer...birthday month..no money for tags on car...