Single Mom Desperatly needs help with Utilites

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
isis95
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Single Mom Desperatly needs help with Utilites

Post by isis95 »

My name is Theresa I am a single mom of a teenage boy. Before school was out I tried to help another single mom of 2 kids(age 9 & 11). They stayed with me for 3 months. All I asked of the mom was to get food stamps to help with the groceries her and the kids would need and to find at least some part time work to help out with utilites. She got a small amount of food stamps but never put a serious effort into finding a job. On top of everyting else on May 12th of this year my car was totaled . I work in the school system as a specail ed monitor so during the summer Im out of work. I would have found some kind of additional work but I had to have major foot surgery on my left heel. It was alot mor extensive than even the doctor had thought. I got my gas paid but my electric and water could be shut off at anytime. I still owe $132 on my water and $414.94 on my electric. My utilites were double what they normally are during the time I had that family staying with me. I have called and called every organization to try and find help and I either dont qualify of I dont live in the right zip code. Please I have never done this before, but I really need help.
Blessed Be to All. :P
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single Mom Desperatly needs help with Utilites

Post by Admin »

Electric, utility, and energy programs are available by state and power company. Select your state for specific utility assistance programs and the resources and aid they can provide the low income. the states are midway down the page. Also use the navigation bars on the left on the main site to find all sorts of financial assistance programs, resources, and other aid. Why did your utility bills double? Are they accurate. Also ask your utility company about that. Maybe misread meter as that seems like a big jump.
isis95 wrote:My name is Theresa I am a single mom of a teenage boy. Before school was out I tried to help another single mom of 2 kids(age 9 & 11). They stayed with me for 3 months. All I asked of the mom was to get food stamps to help with the groceries her and the kids would need and to find at least some part time work to help out with utilites. She got a small amount of food stamps but never put a serious effort into finding a job. On top of everyting else on May 12th of this year my car was totaled . I work in the school system as a specail ed monitor so during the summer Im out of work. I would have found some kind of additional work but I had to have major foot surgery on my left heel. It was alot mor extensive than even the doctor had thought. I got my gas paid but my electric and water could be shut off at anytime. I still owe $132 on my water and $414.94 on my electric. My utilites were double what they normally are during the time I had that family staying with me. I have called and called every organization to try and find help and I either dont qualify of I dont live in the right zip code. Please I have never done this before, but I really need help.
Blessed Be to All. :P
Kids

Post by Kids »

Utility bill, and water bill, i do not get out must if there is any help for tv, phone, and internet bill would help so much. I have had 3 back surgeries, neck surgery and I have to still have the joints replaced in back hands and open heart. I just had i of my back surgeries a few months ago. Not getting out much it nice to have tv, internet. Phone is very much needed with me being disabled as need to reach my kids. But those are still not as important as utility and water bills.
BradBamberry

Post by BradBamberry »

I am a disabled widow very low-income. My a/c just went out. I really need help to get a new one. I have bills that I need to be paid now or very thing will be cut off. I sorry I even have to ask anyone for help. This is never something you can plan for. thank you. Also Needing rental assistance and possibly utility assistance in Denton county TX, city of Denton.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well good to ask about the air conditioner now before the Texas heat kicks in. The more time you allow yourself the better. We think some power companies in Texas do offer free AC units and other forms of bill payment plans. Read more on the various services and options that are available from utility companies in Texas, and find who to call for help.
BLoyd

Post by BLoyd »

To whom it may concern,
I am a single mother of two on all the low income programs and have fallen upon some health issues that have me without work and in need of much assistance to pay my utilities to keep my children and I warm and with power. I am in desperate need for utility bill help. If someone would please email me or contact me with the requirements as soon as possible I would appreciate any help that can be provided. Thank you,