Need to get electric turned back on

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
LizziStev
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need to get electric turned back on

Post by LizziStev »

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am reaching out to your program in DESPERATE need of assistance for paying my electric bill. As of April 12th, 2011, I have been without electric services provided through PECO for the Philadelphia Region in Pennsylvania.

However, due to downsizing, I lost my main source of income; and have been unable to meet financial obligations as a direct result. I have been struggling to make full payment on my rent as well as producing funds to pay my electric bill in-order to have services restored. I contacted the USEF as an attempt to resolve my outstanding bill. During said call, I was informed that there are no funds available for PECO.

I am requesting any and all information/financial assistance that may be available in order to rectify the above issues.

Thank you in advance for your time,assistance and cooperation in this matter.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to get electric turned back on

Post by Admin »

Is PECO just in Pennsylvania? If so, find an extensive listing of ways to get your heating and utility service reconnected. Can be emergency grants offered from community action agencies and/or energy companies themselves. Find information on Pennsylvania utility companies. Call them to ask them to turn your power back on. See what type of services and programs they offer. They may also know of other energy programs in the Philadelphia region.
LizziStev wrote:Dear Sir/Madam:

I am reaching out to your program in DESPERATE need of assistance for paying my electric bill. As of April 12th, 2011, I have been without electric services provided through PECO for the Philadelphia Region in Pennsylvania.

However, due to downsizing, I lost my main source of income; and have been unable to meet financial obligations as a direct result. I have been struggling to make full payment on my rent as well as producing funds to pay my electric bill in-order to have services restored. I contacted the USEF as an attempt to resolve my outstanding bill. During said call, I was informed that there are no funds available for PECO.

I am requesting any and all information/financial assistance that may be available in order to rectify the above issues.

Thank you in advance for your time,assistance and cooperation in this matter.
Meredith

Post by Meredith »

A friend of mine just had surgery and is needed to have electric turned on where she is currently residing. She just had surgery the end of May and was unable to work much of May and will not be able to return to work until sometime in July, she has no way of getting her electric turned on. She needs a total of $650.00 to get the electric turned on. Are there any programs that can help? She lives in Preston Co WV in the City of Bretz, WV please contact me asap. Thank you. We have tried Community Action in that area and they do not assist with starting service.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Electric bills, rent, housing, debts, and other assistance is offered in Preston County and the greater northern region of West Virginia. Some agencies cover multiple counties in the region, but you can still call them regardless. Some examples of agencies and programs include the North Central West Virginia Community Action Association, which is local community action agency (304) 363-2170. They can help people faced with electric disconnections, and offer grants such as LIHEAP.

Meredith wrote:A friend of mine just had surgery and is needed to have electric turned on where she is currently residing. She just had surgery the end of May and was unable to work much of May and will not be able to return to work until sometime in July, she has no way of getting her electric turned on. She needs a total of $650.00 to get the electric turned on. Are there any programs that can help? She lives in Preston Co WV in the City of Bretz, WV please contact me asap. Thank you. We have tried Community Action in that area and they do not assist with starting service.
19Salwe

Post by 19Salwe »

To whom it may concern,

I am in need of help with utility bills in WA state ,I am in Issaquah Area,King County.My husband has been disabled due to strokes and I have 3 children .I am also having health problems and had been unable to work.Please send me any info on the same. We are just about to get electric service disconnected, and we would be very cold if so.

Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many utility companies offer special grants and assistance programs for the disabled, low income, and those with medical hardship. So here is the information on electric bill help in Washington. Some programs are offered at state level, but most of them are offered by an individual energy company in the state. Most of the Washing PUDs offer Project Help, which provides discounts on monthly bills. Another fairly common option is Warm Heart for the low income in Washington state.

19Salwe wrote:To whom it may concern,

I am in need of help with utility bills in WA state ,I am in Issaquah Area,King County.My husband has been disabled due to strokes and I have 3 children .I am also having health problems and had been unable to work.Please send me any info on the same. We are just about to get electric service disconnected, and we would be very cold if so.

Thank you,
Menendez

Post by Menendez »

One time help with electric shut off notice. I paid in sequence 3 bills for vacant charges that electric company incorrectly did. I also have a disabled letter from doctor to waive deposit, but I did not know it. When I found out in February, I had to pay for 3 months electric bill attached to rent which went from 756 to over 1200. I have paid last one with a balance of 89 left on rent for the water portion. Just need help this one
I am on disability and I had to start to work 3 days a week to make ends meet. Get 839 per month because of offset with SSDI. I have a son who is my caregiver and has a slight mental disorder. I have applied for SSI/SSDI for him, but I have to get him back in a program. Unable to until I can get my car as I cannot walk to bus.
JeffObrien

Post by JeffObrien »

Hi, I came across this site and I need help desperately. I rent a house and the owner has a gambling problem. He is using the rent money to support his habit. Our health and well-being are greatly being compromised. I have a lady with a teen boy and a man with cancer, colitis, crones, and the man with a broken neck living here. I need assistance to get the electric turned back on.
Last month we have the water turned off for 9 days. The owner finally paid it. The film it over 950 dollars. He never paid it for 3 months. I am planning on looking for another place to live. But in the meantime I have these individuals that are needing the utilities on and I can fend for myself but I really worried about the child and the gentleman who cannot help themselves. Please send me info on how to get the electric turned back on. Inter county in California.
Other help which would be greatly helpful with me as I'm going to get in touch with to get some kind of used vehicle if this is thinking you need to take payments. Everything's Noble to get out this house. I stoped paying the basic utilities and rent and mortgage. The house was going for closure and pay taxes either we have to ask her to give me more money. And now I'm suffering financially because of it. I know eventually I will have to take him to small claims court to get on money back. But I just need to take care of the basic needs right now. And that is to get the electric turned back on. I live in Ventura California 93002.